NCSOFT WEST are you sure you wanna do this? I suggest you to reconsider.

rpgmaniac

There is multiply evidence from various tests people have done already that prove that the NA classic servers those we currently play have -25% EXP/SP, -50% Adena drop & even decreased item drop rate in general that I'm not sure the exact rate but I believe it's around 50% less, also as some have said already the spoil rate is also nerfed quite hard, so at this point I will repeat my question, NCSOFT WEST are you sure you wanna do this? there is still excitement in the air but it won't last for long what will happen after? did you thought about it? yes we want to play classic, yes we came here en mass despite knowing it will be hard with lots of grind but.. this is not what we sign for, this is not x1 this is x0.75 with -50% less adena/item drop rate in short you took it to the next level & if you don't fix this asap you are gonna loose a lot of people in the next few days, some hardcore might keep up despite what you did but what about everyone else? if you wanna keep the servers alive revert those changes & bring back the original drop rates before frustrated players start abandon the ship by the dozen, act smart & fix this now.

NCSOFT now - "Look what this dude rpgmaniac just said on the forum,we better do as he says.." 

Sorry but do you really believe they will listen to you or me? I think not.

Some "hardcore" players will still play,buy their boosts which make them feel better,but after couple of weeks,after month or two, players will start leaving because they can do anything more without paying many $. That will continue until the servers are dead (right now i can guess it will +/- 6 months)

4 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

NCSOFT now - "Look what this dude rpgmaniac just said on the forum,we better do as he says.." 

Sorry but do you really believe they will listen to you or me? I think not.

Some "hardcore" players will still play,buy their boosts which make them feel better,but after couple of weeks,after month or two, players will start leaving because they can do anything more without paying many $. That will continue until the servers are dead (right now i can guess it will +/- 6 months)

I'm a big whale and I'm already holding my wallet until Wednesday update to see what happens...

6 minutes ago, Jrock said:

I'm a big whale and I'm already holding my wallet until Wednesday update to see what happens...

Hmm to be really honest with you,I was thinking about buying myself a small launch pack, and even some coins but after seeing that we are dealing with much lowered rates and vip & boosts only get you little bit closer to 1x rates, I wont do it since im not very optimistic about future of this version of "classic"

Leveled 3 chars to 20+, 50k adena in total so far.

I will not be able to level my main (monk, have training gloves...) until I get hold of a decent pair of fists and atm I don't have the funds. Maybe a fourth char will do the trick? Then I can get myself a pair of fists and be left with 0 adena.

Looking forward to grinding towards the 1mil+ adena for decent d-grade weap and 600k+ adena for jewlery and armor.

Maybe 20 more chars to level 20?

All this just to get one char playable. Yeah, nothing's wrong with this server... bet I can keep on levling the monk in some way if I stay fully buffed at all times. Get money NC, get money!

29 minutes ago, olfens said:

I will not be able to level my main (monk, have training gloves...) until I get hold of a decent pair of fists and atm I don't have the funds. Maybe a fourth char will do the trick? Then I can get myself a pair of fists and be left with 0 adena.

Looking forward to grinding towards the 1mil+ adena for decent d-grade weap and 600k+ adena for jewlery and armor.

All this just to get one char playable. Yeah, nothing's wrong with this server... bet I can keep on levling the monk in some way if I stay fully buffed at all times. Get money NC, get money!

I don´t wanna say this trying to defend the system which is awful and they lied about it in the patchnotes, but my lvl 19 orc has 50k just farming the totem bear quest, which gives you a totem that you can sell for 6k (idk if other races have similar quests)

I guess that´s a way to save from this lie until they fix it, or if they don´t well, this is going to die pretty quick

On a side note, even death loss is bugged or idk what they wanted to do, in patchnotes it says -4% xp on death but its actually 10, and even vips are losing 10%, so idk what are they trying to accomplish

39 minutes ago, Awep said:

I don´t wanna say this trying to defend the system which is awful and they lied about it in the patchnotes, but my lvl 19 orc has 50k just farming the totem bear quest, which gives you a totem that you can sell for 6k (idk if other races have similar quests)

I guess that´s a way to save from this lie until they fix it, or if they don´t well, this is going to die pretty quick

On a side note, even death loss is bugged or idk what they wanted to do, in patchnotes it says -4% xp on death but its actually 10, and even vips are losing 10%, so idk what are they trying to accomplish

Yup that exp lose was no go, 10% is a lot when people train you. 

Thats sad. This game has a great potential but will be dead as they are greed and... not clever at all.

They could do a lot of money if they know how to deal with a TRULY FREE SERVER, not a pay to survive, that will make everyone quit and so, the donators will play alone, they will get bored and will quit and money wont EVER COME.

This game has 15 years and they didnt improve textures, performances and lots of things... thats soooo sad!

9 hours ago, olfens said:

You should level them all to think was 25 and do the D grade armor quests, people won't run into the depravity of adena until going for top d grade weapons.

Archived