People living in the USA should call Consumers Protection Defense

Awep

Simple as that, it´s a marketing fraud for establishing something in the patchnotes and later doing something else

You like how it is right now? fine, you can have your own opinion and taste, doens´t mean this isn´t a fraud and they explicitly lied to everyone

6 minutes ago, Valdie said:

Steady with the hyperbole there pal.

Hopefully you paid via credit card and just do a reversal if you bought packs under a misapprehension.

No, thankfully i didn´t buy, but it seems a lot of people that are now complaining did, and it´s really worrying

10 minutes ago, Valdie said:

Steady with the hyperbole there pal.

Hopefully you paid via credit card and just do a reversal if you bought packs under a misapprehension.

its that true? i paid with my visa, i would love to do that if the dont fix this

7 minutes ago, Awep said:

BUMP

LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THIS IS FRAUD MARKETING AND IT´S AGAINST THE LAW

IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA SUPPORT THIS AND CALL CONSUMERS PROTECTION DEFENSE

I will support anything against these liers, especially @Juji disappointed me on this server. If USA citizens have that right, they should use it !

People who paid through PayPal can also submit a resolutions ticket claiming a refund. I suggest you all do this.
What NCSoft/NCWest have done is 100% fraud, selling you an item that was marketed incorrectly.

I honestly dont know what is worse: Bless Online or Linage 2 Classic.

Just now, Tetsuo said:

People who paid through PayPal can also submit a resolutions ticket claiming a refund. I suggest you all do this.
What NCSoft/NCWest have done is 100% fraud, selling you an item that was marketed incorrectly.

I honestly dont know what is worse: Bless Online or Linage 2 Classic.

At least bless online had the dignity to close

32 minutes ago, Awep said:

At least bless online had the dignity to close

Haha!! And they had loads of communication as the whole thing unraveled... You cant even get a response from Juji or Hime - Radio silence.

The MMO Community is after something to play and L2 Classic was certainly a saving grace for many of us, but it seems its been corrupted by insatiable corporate greed and poor management. RIP

6 minutes ago, RAIDERS said:

what happen ? i been gone couple day.

Basically NCSoft/NCWest has screwed over the player base by deliberately nerfing Adena/Loot/Spoil drop rates forcing people to buy via the ingame shop... They didnt advertise this, it was all done hush hush.

48 minutes ago, yum said:

my impersonation of a black person if i was a black person that used twitter and read this thread my reaction would be (as a black person that uses twitter:

damn yallre crazy fr (laughing crying face emojis)

btw you dont need to do a whole campaign to get your money back can u chill, anyone can get their money back with their own credit card company, dont be surprised if you get banned though:P

At this point just tell us that NCSoft is paying you money to defend them, otherwise you´re braindead af and you should get checked

Archived