[To Community] One thing to understand about the rates...

NCwest's entire purpose of this server is to make money. They aren't some private server enthusiasts who can run server even at loss, they're a company and they need to generate profit to exist.

Don't be naive to believe that they could've just missed mobs dropping drastically less adena than supposed to - this was done on purpose to push people into buying the shots from the L2store. And so, if the rates do indeed increase, they're inevitably going to have to compensate the lack of the profits elsewhere. I'm asking the complaining part of the community to rationally consider the potential impact of these complaints. Because right now, the only thing that P2W players get right now is an advantage which you can mitigate by playing (much) more than the donators. However, if the rates increase, they're sooner or later going to introduce items in L2store which will create a complete and impassable gap between F2P and P2W - you don't even have to go far for the reference, just log in on one of the first 2 servers on the server selection screen.

What they need to do is pretty obvious.

F2p = current rates

VIP1-3 = somewhere between current and classic, proportional to VIP level

VIP4 = true classic rates

What we want here, is for a lot of people to support the game by paying ~$15/month per account, just like it was in the old days, where every player supported the game by paying $15/month per account.

What we don't want, is for a small handful of people to support the game by paying $1k+/month and having an enormous advantage over everyone else. No one wants to play a game like this unless they're one of the people who wants to shell out $1k+/month to win.

Adjusting the rates in the obvious way I (and others) suggest should result in the former, provided the shop doesn't start offering anything better than the 2nd class buff scrolls and 40% xp/sp scrolls.

The game will quickly die out as people start to hit walls due to the nerfed adena and drop rates... FFS you cant even run POTS and SS!
I'm pretty certain being in B grade areas whilst you're still wearing NG/D grade gear will be a miserable experience.

Hime and Juji again gone silent. No information from their overlords.... Just bleed the gamers dry a little longer, before they all realise the predatory nature of Lineage 2 Classic!

Vip4 rates aren't even near Classic 1.5 drop/adena rates, don't be naive. Of course there's a lot of stupid complainings in the VIP chat mainly EXP. Just fix the drop/adena rates, they fked the spoil zones and hoped for us to not notice. Basically they thought we were stupid and that isn't acceptable. Fix the rates and let us enjoy the game @Juji

32 minutes ago, Lightkeeper said:

NCwest's entire purpose of this server is to make money. They aren't some private server enthusiasts who can run server even at loss, they're a company and they need to generate profit to exist.

Don't be naive to believe that they could've just missed mobs dropping drastically less adena than supposed to - this was done on purpose to push people into buying the shots from the L2store. And so, if the rates do indeed increase, they're inevitably going to have to compensate the lack of the profits elsewhere. I'm asking the complaining part of the community to rationally consider the potential impact of these complaints. Because right now, the only thing that P2W players get right now is an advantage which you can mitigate by playing (much) more than the donators. However, if the rates increase, they're sooner or later going to introduce items in L2store which will create a complete and impassable gap between F2P and P2W - you don't even have to go far for the reference, just log in on one of the first 2 servers on the server selection screen.

It doesn't matter if they increase the rates or not that will not affect whats coming in l2 store in next updates. Take a look at KR and JP version of classic.

http://www.ncsoft.jp/shop/1723/list

http://lineage2nshop.plaync.com/lineage2/goods/list?dci=63

on the other hand if they let the rates as they are you gonna see the first wave of people leaving this week after maintenance, and in 2-3 months from now for sure the population of servers gonna jump drastically down and at 6months there will be few ppl that most of em or will be p2w players or bots.

if they give f2p players c1 rates all x1 and give vip 1(1.25) vip 2(1.50) vip3(1.75) and vip 4(2) is far more appealing than to nerf both f2p and vip's and claim its as intented...

hell there are private servers out there that are still open since c4 days and must be doing something right 

Don´t be naive.....
Check current Classic version of the game in Japan
They have p2w cloack, jewels, all the nasty thing broke live servers......
Must buy soulshot on store, at crazy price,  to even been able to play? just the start dude.... Once server reach lvl range where we can manage to produce soulshots at a payable rate between drop vs expenditure ( that lvl will reach) you will start to see the marvelous store flooded with such nice shiny things.............
At least leave some decent rate to been able to farm something else beside the l2store.......
I don´t even know why bother... 

PD: see video till the guy open inventory.... btw the topaz dont seem to do much damage....

3 minutes ago, XiuHCoaTL said:

It doesn't matter if they increase the rates or not that will not affect whats coming in l2 store in next updates. Take a look at KR and JP version of classic.

http://www.ncsoft.jp/shop/1723/list

http://lineage2nshop.plaync.com/lineage2/goods/list?dci=63

on the other hand if they let the rates as they are you gonna see the first wave of people leaving this week after maintenance, and in 2-3 months from now for sure the population of servers gonna jump drastically down and at 6months there will be few ppl that most of em or will be p2w players or bots.

ofc it will affect if the rates are reasonable we can stock up things for later unless ofc in a typical ncwest they probably brake something essentially in order to get people to buy 

like increase the exchange of seal stones to AA

4 minutes ago, Irlu said:

Don´t be naive.....
Check current Classic version of the game in Japan
They have p2w cloack, jewels, all the nasty thing broke live servers......
Must buy soulshot on store, at crazy price,  to even been able to play? just the start dude.... Once server reach lvl range where we can manage to produce soulshots at a payable rate between drop vs expenditure ( that lvl will reach) you will start to see the marvelous store flooded with such nice shiny things.............
At least leave some decent rate to been able to farm something else beside the l2store.......
I don´t even know why bother... 

thats my point as long as we can farm them in a reasonable amount of time then why bother with l2 store whalers gonna whale anyway ncwest is in bed with rmt and bot creators anyway 

but i cant believe that they dont see that the server will be shortlived not even 6 months tops if they dont fundamentaly change it

Slandering a company on their own forums. I'm waiting for the day when you blowhards pack up and hit the road. I wouldn't mind shorter queue times, and I am convinced that the best thing that a classic server can do is to shed its whiners as soon as possible and reach a normalized state of players. This kind of scum can only be maintained with constant changes, expansion packs, etc. They're not here for the game, they're here to play with lots of players, play unfairly, look at spoiler sites, etc. Not here for a challenge? A hundred MMORPGs for you right that way --->

7 minutes ago, pkpkpk said:

Slandering a company on their own forums. I'm waiting for the day when you blowhards pack up and hit the road. I wouldn't mind shorter queue times, and I am convinced that the best thing that a classic server can do is to shed its whiners as soon as possible and reach a normalized state of players. This kind of scum can only be maintained with constant changes, expansion packs, etc. They're not here for the game, they're here to play with lots of players, play unfairly, look at spoiler sites, etc. Not here for a challenge? A hundred MMORPGs for you right that way --->

we shit on ncsoft since the days of c4 they have done A LOT with the most recent being that certain NOVA users uploaded their video showcasing admin skills the infamous disconnect kill skill and even then despite the fact we had clear evidence they only banned them after giving them enough time to pass everyone on new toons 

you have no idea about anything..

15 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Okay sweetie, go back to your game and let the men talk. 

I am in game, but I was so horrified by the posts here that I felt it was my duty to speak up for those of us enjoying the game. I've never seen a more negative or misrepresentative place for a game than these forums right now. I am having the time of my life in L2... I haven't had this much fun in an MMORPG in a long while. And already the throng is trying to ruin the game with their nonsense. The truth is the number of players on the classic server is unnatural now. NCSoft is within their right to design the game any way they want, and for someone who truly wishes play on a classic server they don't care, it makes no substantial difference whether the "rates" are the same as the EU server or not. In fact it should be a point of pride that the NA server is harder than the EU server.. if these were men here, not mice. Anyway I'm calling their bluffs. Go ahead and leave. I dare you. Weaklings. I haven't had a problem killing white or green mobs at all... I don't know what could possibly be so hard to them. Heck there is a novice sword and armor in this game that is stronger than anything you can buy in shops. I made a post encouraging NCSoft to make the game more challenging, not less, it's the dead weight that it wants it less, and like all dead weight it's time for them to drop off.

1 minute ago, pkpkpk said:

I am in game, but I was so horrified by the posts here that I felt it was my duty to speak up for those of us enjoying the game. I've never seen a more negative or misrepresentative place for a game than these forums right now. I am having the time of my life in L2... I haven't had this much fun in an MMORPG in a long while. And already the throng is trying to ruin the game with their nonsense. The truth is the number of players on the classic server is unnatural now. NCSoft is within their right to design the game any way they want, and for someone who truly wishes play on a classic server they don't care, it makes no substantial difference whether the "rates" are the same as the EU server or not. In fact it should be a point of pride that the NA server is harder than the EU server.. if these were men here, not mice. Anyway I'm calling their bluffs. Go ahead and leave. I dare you. Weaklings. I haven't had a problem killing white or green mobs at all... I don't know what could possibly be so hard to them. Heck there is a novice sword and armor in this game that is stronger than anything you can buy in shops. I made a post encouraging NCSoft to make the game more challenging, not less, it's the dead weight that it wants it less, and like all dead weight it's time for them to drop off.

Sweetie,shoo, go back to your game, we are still talking. 

Archived