Forums

Prowler Adena(The Famous Spider Simulator)

Reusito

I understand people are frustrated with the drops, but let's be clear about one thing. The prima guide people keep posting has nothing to do with L2 Classic. Classic is not C1, C2, etc. It's a new version of the game, so guides for older versions are meaningless.

I think it could be slightly easier to get adena and crafting mats. Slightly, not 4 times easier as some people want. Aside from that? Yes, I honestly think it's how it should be. I played interlude and things were very hard, and very enjoyable since people would go out in clan parties to farm components to craft gear. I miss that and I like that it's hard. In fact, experience (at least until 40 which is what we've seen) is too high for my taste.

Well, we're not getting the classic experience they promised if the game is not the same. Drop rates are an importan part of what L2 is. 
You lose the sensation of progression when you don't have adena to buy shots and consumables. It's just frustrating experience, not classic.

9 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

I think it could be slightly easier to get adena and crafting mats. Slightly, not 4 times easier as some people want. Aside from that? Yes, I honestly think it's how it should be. I played interlude and things were very hard, and very enjoyable since people would go out in clan parties to farm components to craft gear. I miss that and I like that it's hard. In fact, experience (at least until 40 which is what we've seen) is too high for my taste.

Weird because I know porting from Aden to gludio during siege will cost me a lot of adena when mobs are only dropping 100adena at level 52 . It’s going to make 80% of people quit .

and I know how crappy l2 is with a small population, that’ll be fun for you and the 20% of people who want these rates

16 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

I understand people are frustrated with the drops, but let's be clear about one thing. The prima guide people keep posting has nothing to do with L2 Classic. Classic is not C1, C2, etc. It's a new version of the game, so guides for older versions are meaningless.

True, is not C1,C2, etc ..

...nor is Lineage 2 Classic which we know and saw in RU/EU/KR .

This is a "custom" L2 Classic, which is sad!

1 hour ago, Zanfire said:

i wouldnt call it new but retarded 

the classic 1 didnt had any reduction on it the reduction came on saviors update and people went apeshit because of it the problem is we got the reduction of saviors and instead of getting all the goodies of saviors too we got nothing and the base game is still on 1 which you know it reminds me how they rolled out updates to GoD by bringing nerfs from 2-3 koreans in front while keeping the base game totally in line 

We are currently .25x C1/C2 and .33x any other Classic server.

Currently RMT and Adena farmers are defending the current rates because it makes their products more desirable. One might think they were in league with NC.

Archived