Guess the Updated Rates

Kabala

Don't think they'll change VIP, though hope they do, add Adena and spoil rates to it.  I think they'll go to 0.66 of Skelth so that VIP 4 gives the same rates.  Same for Adena/drops, since they seem to be the same now.

3 minutes ago, xmot said:

Don't think they'll change VIP, though hope they do, add Adena and spoil rates to it.  I think they'll go to 0.66 of Skelth so that VIP 4 gives the same rates.  Same for Adena/drops, since they seem to be the same now.

Oh! Will be lovely if they will add Adena + Spoil rates to VIP :)

i Know it sounds stupid, but I swear to god spoil was actually working last night and literally nothing had changed.  It was still low, but I got more spoils in 4 hours last night than 20 hours over the weekend, with essentially same mobs, only one change (added Ol Mahum General), that might have been it.

(I've played spoiler since launch every hour I've played).

2 minutes ago, FatHips said:

i Know it sounds stupid, but I swear to god spoil was actually working last night and literally nothing had changed.  It was still low, but I got more spoils in 4 hours last night than 20 hours over the weekend, with essentially same mobs, only one change (added Ol Mahum General), that might have been it.

i was feeling i was getting a bit more adena last night

4 minutes ago, FatHips said:

I also played about 1 h yesterday night and after 30 mins I got NO sweep on mobs.

After the 30 mins, I started to get some. I even got a SSD rec . But nope, is just .. luck ! :)

2 minutes ago, ciwg said:

i was feeling i was getting a bit more adena last night

I believe that was just a feeling :D

Maybe we are getting used to the low rates, lol.  It is all luck.  Before I quit playing I tried spoiling Ol Mahum Support Troops, what have an equal chance to spoil SSD rec or a useless rec.  I tried for several days, spoiled thousands of mobs.  Two of the first 3 spoils were SSD recs.  The next 9 in a row were the useless one.  Quite a run, but all luck.

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Maybe we are getting used to the low rates, lol.  It is all luck.  Before I quit playing I tried spoiling Ol Mahum Support Troops, what have an equal chance to spoil SSD rec or a useless rec.  I tried for several days, spoiled thousands of mobs.  Two of the first 3 spoils were SSD recs.  The next 9 in a row were the useless one.  Quite a run, but all luck.

Quit already? 

I wouldn't mind if they made a bit lower rates than normal 1x but just not as low as they are now. Another thing is if you play around with rates that the game was build on then you will have to adjust shop prices and crafting stuff as well. I just don't understand how such a company thought it was ok to change adena rate but leave same prices...
For example first class mages will need to buy books which they get only from shops from 8k to 50k. They have to buy that and then somehow materialize gear from thin air and after that maintain their supplies on top of it.

1 minute ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

I wouldn't mind if they made a bit lower rates than normal 1x but just not as low as they are now. Another thing is if you play around with rates that the game was build on then you will have to adjust shop prices and crafting stuff as well. I just don't understand how such a company thought it was ok to change adena rate but leave same prices...
For example first class mages will need to buy books which they get only from shops from 8k to 50k. They have to buy that and then somehow materialize gear from thin air and after that maintain their supplies on top of it.

The only explanation that makes sense is that eventually the player will get frustrated and pull out the wallet.

Archived