NCsoft team will you COMPENSATE??

KhanStan

55 minutes ago, KhanStan said:

what wrong with it ?  we have done what we had to suport the project , whats wrong to  admit they mistake and  compansate community?

You make it sound like we donated the money.

Personally i brought a pack and coins, they delivered and that's it.

11 minutes ago, KhanStan said:

ROFL  i dont get you guys !   NCSoft  staff   made  drop rates  under the normal!! they  actuaoly admit it  and  fixed it  week later , what is wrong to be compasate for this 8 days strugle ?

Listen!

I bought 3 packs before servers went live. After I saw the rates, I spend 0$ on the cash shop because I started to "hate" NcSoft rates and also I stopped playing for 3 days until they fixed the rates.

You spent 60$ in the first week is specifically YOUR problem. Not mine, not NcSoft. You wanted to be above everyone and have SS's every day and night? It was your call.

Almost all people are happy now with the rates and any compensations will not matter at all.

We good now! We good. Now stop blabla-ing and enjoy the game!

1 hour ago, Kabala said:

Listen!

I bought 3 packs before servers went live. After I saw the rates, I spend 0$ on the cash shop because I started to "hate" NcSoft rates and also I stopped playing for 3 days until they fixed the rates.

You spent 60$ in the first week is specifically YOUR problem. Not mine, not NcSoft. You wanted to be above everyone and have SS's every day and night? It was your call.

Almost all people are happy now with the rates and any compensations will not matter at all.

We good now! We good. Now stop blabla-ing and enjoy the game!

You get all wrong ...  i`m  asking for compensation for  troll rates nothing more!  money that have been donated are not the topic here 

3 minutes ago, KhanStan said:

You get all wrong ...  i`m  asking for compensation for  troll rates nothing more!  money that have been donated are not the topic here 

First, you did NOT d.o.n.a.t.e.d. You made a PURCHASE :

d.o.n.a.t.i.o.n
noun
noun: d.o.n.a.t.i.o.n; plural noun: d.o.n.a.t.i.o.n.s
  1. something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.

Secondly , it is what it is. We had that rates, now we have the new ones. Get used with.

10 hours ago, Kabala said:

First, you did NOT d.o.n.a.t.e.d. You made a PURCHASE :

d.o.n.a.t.i.o.n
noun
noun: d.o.n.a.t.i.o.n; plural noun: d.o.n.a.t.i.o.n.s
  1. something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.

Secondly , it is what it is. We had that rates, now we have the new ones. Get used with.

you still get it wrong, keep on bragng about  purchase / charty/ buying .  Second, is it your first x 1 server ? It is not noormal to be lvl 20 + and have no money all your arguing is stupid and usless, i have no idea  why you doing that  either your bored or  u love the pain lol :D

5 hours ago, KhanStan said:

you still get it wrong, keep on bragng about  purchase / charty/ buying .  Second, is it your first x 1 server ? It is not noormal to be lvl 20 + and have no money all your arguing is stupid and usless, i have no idea  why you doing that  either your bored or  u love the pain lol :D

...don't talk me about Lineage 2 , ever !

And after the updated rates, I am not 20+ with no money. I have a pretty decent Adena!

Now off you go !

Archived