Is the QUEUE be forever or is going to be fixed?

Himmelin

i had been 1 hour trying to login, and it went from 4xx to 3xx and im still waiting for log in, this is in server Giran, i need to know if this " queue " is going to be forever, or are they trying to fix it?

this is important, because i cant play a game where i have to wait 12 hours for log in and just play 20 minutes, we have life, each second of our life cant be extended even with all the money of the world, then technicaly, waiting in a queue of 12 hours im spending millions of millions of dollars of time life, then, mathematcally play lineage 2 with this queue isnt a good deal, im " burning and wasting my timelife " because im in a computer watching how a number goes from 400 to 0, and sometimes to " fail the log in "

this is serius

in this game a lot of people plays, and we are talking of young kids, they dont deserve in their infancy be waiting a queue, please ncsoft, think in the people, and extend the capacity of yours servers, is year 2018, i know you can extend the limit number to x10 times more.

Just now, Sakumi said:

There are other servers.

no sense in what you say, many "fruit" servers has more capacity, why an official server dont have? to force us to pay 4000 ncoin to transfer the character?

come on, play nice! dont scam the people

15 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

i had been 1 hour trying to login, and it went from 4xx to 3xx and im still waiting for log in, this is in server Giran, i need to know if this " queue " is going to be forever, or are they trying to fix it?

this is important, because i cant play a game where i have to wait 12 hours for log in and just play 20 minutes, we have life, each second of our life cant be extended even with all the money of the world, then technicaly, waiting in a queue of 12 hours im spending millions of millions of dollars of time life, then, mathematcally play lineage 2 with this queue isnt a good deal, im " burning and wasting my timelife " because im in a computer watching how a number goes from 400 to 0, and sometimes to " fail the log in "

this is serius

in this game a lot of people plays, and we are talking of young kids, they dont deserve in their infancy be waiting a queue, please ncsoft, think in the people, and extend the capacity of yours servers, is year 2018, i know you can extend the limit number to x10 times more.

pay 1$ and save your precious 12 hours of queue. youre spending millions of millions of dollars and cant pay for VIP ?:D last weekend it took 10 hours for me to log secondary account without VIP what makes children special? what gives them priviliges to log faster? they can use the time in queue to do bleepin homework for once or prepare for exams. People under 18 (at some cases 21) cant get employed - dont have a job (officially) and arent main NCsoft target.

Now we also have queues for VIP players, and it reaches 150-180 at some hours.

Conclusion: time have the bisggest value for you and you're too greedy to pay 5$ for coins pack xD hillarious.

11 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

pay 1$ and save your precious 12 hours of queue. youre spending millions of millions of dollars and cant pay for VIP ?:D last weekend it took 10 hours for me to log secondary account without VIP what makes children special? what gives them priviliges to log faster? they can use the time in queue to do bleepin homework for once or prepare for exams. People under 18 (at some cases 21) cant get employed - dont have a job (officially) and arent main NCsoft target.

Now we also have queues for VIP players, and it reaches 150-180 at some hours.

Conclusion: time have the bisggest value for you and you're too greedy to pay 5$ for coins pack xD hillarious.

i think u dont have enough brain to understand metaphoric words

i wont be forced to pay 1 dollar, make me pay money for a purchase to save kids, but dont try to scam me forcing events to make me spend money, im not a monkey, im a human and i have rights, and i dont see any right in a binary way to force the "KIDS" to pay money in a " programmed way "

thats knowledge as fair play, as scam play, and in real life is knowed as steal a candy to a kid.

now, nc soft must do GOOD PLAY and extend the limit in servers as many FRUIT SERVERS HAS.

1 minute ago, Himmelin said:

i think u dont have enough brain to understand metaphoric words

i wont be forced to pay 1 dollar, make me pay money for a purchase to save kids, but dont try to scam me forcing events to make me spend money, im not a monkey, im a human and i have rights, and i dont see any right in a binary way to force the "KIDS" to pay money in a " programmed way "

thats knowledge as fair play, as scam play, and in real life is knowed as steal a candy to a kid.

now, nc soft must do GOOD PLAY and extend the limit in servers as many FRUIT SERVERS HAS.

no, thats your perception of what 'fair play' means. playin on this server is your privilige, and NCSoft dont have to do anything with the current state as this game is their creation, working on their servers and even 'your' account belongs to them and they can do what they want. I dont care about kids (neither NCsoft), couse they do not own legal personality. Anyone who use 'kids' as an argument have no other arguments. Games, especially hardcore korean grinders arent made for kids and theyre not even main recipents. Your metaphores are even weaker than your arguments then, if i wasnt able to 'catch' them.

see you soon in your next whining post.

21 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

no, thats your perception of what 'fair play' means. playin on this server is your privilige, and NCSoft dont have to do anything with the current state as this game is their creation, working on their servers and even 'your' account belongs to them and they can do what they want. I dont care about kids (neither NCsoft), couse they do not own legal personality. Anyone who use 'kids' as an argument have no other arguments. Games, especially hardcore korean grinders arent made for kids and theyre not even main recipents. Your metaphores are even weaker than your arguments then, if i wasnt able to 'catch' them.

see you soon in your next whining post.

If you make a game where you set up many things to force the people to play, and put a SLOGAN saying " FREE TO PLAY " is FAIR PLAY by the owners, is a big scam with " SMALL LETTERS " it seems you never lived the real life.

26 minutes ago, xmot said:

Two of four servers have never had a queue. 

Free to play doesn't mean get everything you want for free.

no, im not getting A GRADE FOR FREE, im not getting EXP FOR FREE

but at last GIVE US THE LOG IN FOR FREE!!

this is ridicolous, with what kind of people im talking?

im talking with people that believes in FREEDOM AND LIBERTY, or with people that believes in SLAVERY AND PUNISHMENT?

1 hour ago, Himmelin said:

no, im not getting A GRADE FOR FREE, im not getting EXP FOR FREE

but at last GIVE US THE LOG IN FOR FREE!!

this is ridicolous, with what kind of people im talking?

im talking with people that believes in FREEDOM AND LIBERTY, or with people that believes in SLAVERY AND PUNISHMENT?

So much entitlement ...

No one owes you anything, games don't design themselves, servers, bandwidth and maintenance aren't free.

If you're not willing to invest a single dollar in a game that will literally keep you busy for hundreds of hours I don't know what to tell you.

1 hour ago, KABAL said:

Whats a .. FRUIT SERVER ?!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hopzone

There are 163 players in the queue, im still waiting to play, they still think ill pay money for log in faster? they are wrong, im not that kind of people that can be scammed, nice try ncsoft, but fix this and dont force the people to pay if they dont want.

im paying for electricity, and ISP providir, and already paid for my computer, dont force to me to pay for play in a official server when it says " free to play " and NEVER forced to me to pay ,when there is a lot of people BOTTING, first, FIX THE  BOTS, after that u will have your $1 dollar

3 minutes ago, Kamek said:

So much entitlement ...

No one owes you anything, games don't design themselves, servers, bandwidth and maintenance aren't free.

If you're not willing to invest a single dollar in a game that will literally keep you busy for hundreds of hours I don't know what to tell you.

they are playing with the emotions of young people, something you cant understand because you dont have empathy and because you dont understand the meaning of FREEDOM AND LIBERTY WORLD

ill invest 1 dollar when they FIX THE BOTS AND ADENA SELLERS, got it?

35 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

they are playing with the emotions of young people, something you cant understand because you dont have empathy and because you dont understand the meaning of FREEDOM AND LIBERTY WORLD

ill invest 1 dollar when they FIX THE BOTS AND ADENA SELLERS, got it?

Well I'm not sure what that has to do with freedom and liberty for all, but ok then..... ?

Just now, Poultrygeist said:

Well I'm not sure what that has to do with freedom and liberty for all, but ok then..... ?

if you say to someone "FREE TO PLAY" you are using 4 letters of the word FREEDOM, and if you are saying the true, you are respecting the FREEDOM

but when you say FREE TO PLAY, and you make the people log in, get fun, and day later a new " RESTRICTION HAS BORN " and they have to queue, when they already tasted the " VIRTUAL DRUG " thats not FREEDOM, thats slavery, because you had put the people in a VICIOUS CIRCLE when they will PAY FOR LOG IN

thats SLAVERY and is fair play and is against the meaning of FREEDOM in many ways.

OK, FINALLY I LOGGED IN

NOW, COULD YOU IMAGINE IF I LOST MY ELECTRICITY FOR 1 SECOND, OR MY MODEM TURNS OFF OR RESTART? AND IT WILL HAPPEN 

ill have to wait 3 hours more to relog and call this  FREE TO PLAY?

come on people, WAKE UP.

57 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

OK, FINALLY I LOGGED IN

NOW, COULD YOU IMAGINE IF I LOST MY ELECTRICITY FOR 1 SECOND, OR MY MODEM TURNS OFF OR RESTART? AND IT WILL HAPPEN 

ill have to wait 3 hours more to relog and call this  FREE TO PLAY?

come on people, WAKE UP.

Sounds like a personal problem if you were to lose electricity.

Also could you imagine if they increased the server capacity to like 10k how flooded the zones would be in the 20 to 30s areas. The game would be unplayable people KSing each other. It would be insanity.

If you are not willing to purchase Vip that is on you, but don't constantly make threads or posts crying about queues when they are already aware of the situation and are opening up new servers to resolve the issue.

As a free player you should be grateful that they are trying to resolve the queue issue in anyway. The VIP players with a queue to log in that have invested money should be the ones complaining but no it is selfish free to play players like yourself constantly crying about server capacity.

Just take some time and reflect on this.

Have A Good Day.

Archived