Jump to content
Forums

new boxes in store


ogre
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, ogre said:

what is in them? description says they are special soe to certain towns.  lies.  

While logged in to test if they changed something, I did noticed them too. 

VERY vague in what they give. Geez! This kind of amateurish stuff I only saw in indie games and in very bad games coming from Korea and badly published.

Oh wait ..

Edited by IceAge
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, forcis said:

I bought the 80 coins one and gives 10 normal tp, 5 1st scrolls, 2 xp scrolls and 100 hp pots, i would like to know what's in the others.

@Hime @Juji summon!

My 80 nccoin box:

10x Scroll of Escape (novice).

5x 1st Class Transfer Buff Scroll

5x Scroll Regular XP Boost (+30% exp/sp for 20min).

100x Major Healing Potions.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, smashthatbass said:

My 80 nccoin box:

10x Scroll of Escape (novice).

5x 1st Class Transfer Buff Scroll

5x Scroll Regular XP Boost (+30% exp/sp for 20min).

100x Major Healing Potions.

 

Yea i got same, i mean 5x xp scrolls, i wanna know what's up with the rest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, forcis said:

Yea i got same, i mean 5x xp scrolls, i wanna know what's up with the rest.

found this on discord: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/497161949755211796/504788215626989578/new_packs_in_store-1.png?width=958&height=345

 

They're definitely not worth the price for must people.

Trader pack (600 coin) which is $7.50: gives you a little over 3 hours of low level buffs / 30% xp boosts.

Hunter pack (1200 coin) which is $15.00: gives you 6.5 hours worth of decent buffs / 30% xp boosts.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, smashthatbass said:

found this on discord: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/497161949755211796/504788215626989578/new_packs_in_store-1.png?width=958&height=345

 

They're definitely not worth the price for must people.

Trader pack (600 coin) which is $7.50: gives you a little over 3 hours of low level buffs / 30% xp boosts.

Hunter pack (1200 coin) which is $15.00: gives you 6.5 hours worth of decent buffs / 30% xp boosts.

 

 

 

Can you link an official discord please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hime said:

We'll have the information on the website tomorrow, but here's there full details of what's available.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/6812-halloween-store-update-details/

Again admins are answering store related questions only :D never to be seen on topics concerning adena scaling and spoil :D gg NCwest

Edited by Glock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Hime said:

We'll have the information on the website tomorrow, but here's there full details of what's available.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/6812-halloween-store-update-details/

I would take the 2000ncoin pack if it had 200% increase of adena and drops.

So consider of puting something like this in the packs.

With the items that includes and the prices that they have, none will take them.

Edited by Vol0tron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...