the big gm silance

devilkane

My guess is that they don't have a proper solution to this yet, hence they don't provide an update because that would naturally frustrate players even more. When they have something solid, they'll certainly let us now. A bigger question I have is whether anyone else is still experiencing the "client will be closed" message after leaving their character afk for an extended amount of time.

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

You`ll get info when it's time for it to come out and they are sure what they are posting info about.The fixes are coming from Korea and if there are no fixes, there is nothing to say.

Oh, sure there is. They can say they’ve decided the current rates are fine and there will be no changes. Or changes are coming and we’ll have them by.whatever. 

The comment linked to illustrates the problem. It’s from before they expanded capacity, launched a new server and changed the event. Despite many protests since all they have said since is they are reviewing things. It’s about time they decided and told us what they decided. 

49 minutes ago, Lawman said:

The comment linked to illustrates the problem. It’s from before they expanded capacity, launched a new server and changed the event. Despite many protests since all they have said since is they are reviewing things. It’s about time they decided and told us what they decided. 

Yet it shows that changes have been made.

So more changes will come. 

On 10/25/2018 at 6:22 PM, Vlademere said:

Yet it shows that changes have been made.

So more changes will come. 

I hope so but right now we are just guessing. They should be more transparent. “We’re looking into it” is a useless answer and that’s all they are saying on all the important topics right now. They can, and should, be more informative. 

Archived