Impossible clan supplies?

Artwaltz

So we were wondering how to get more clan coins, and then read about the clan hunting reward, the clan supplies.

Problem is, we are a level 1 clan with 15 people and it says that in order to get the highest grade we need to get 1,542,857 points each mob gives around 4 points (as far as i could see)
So there are 4 tiers, that means we need about 385,714 points to get to the first level.  in a single day, since they reset every 6:30.

That means that for a 15 person clan, each one of us needs to kill around 1607 mobs in a single day in order to get the first little box.

That may be possible in a group of people, but for each person it's borderline impossible, and that's only the fist level.

Please do correct me if i made a mistake here, but that's what i can see, im not saying it should be easy (since this is not the point of the classic) but at least it should be doable.

5 hours ago, mixa said:

It's XP based those points, but you need a full clan that farms constantly and levels above 60 to reach the lv4 reward (est.).

Close, I think the actually value is SP, but that would still correlate with the concept higher xp your are getting the faster its going up. 

28 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

Close, I think the actually value is SP, but that would still correlate with the concept higher xp your are getting the faster its going up. 

It's based on EXP, but only from mobs. Scrolls, quests etc. don't count towards it. :

• Go hunting to gather points to achieve your common goal! A certain amount of the gathered XP is automatically converted into hunting points which you can see in the Clan Rewards menu.

Its around 115kk EXP for the level 4 reward, in some previous patch notes there have been specific numbers posted. Level 4 would be easy at higher levels.

3 minutes ago, Dhol said:

It's based on EXP, but only from mobs. Scrolls, quests etc. don't count towards it. :

• Go hunting to gather points to achieve your common goal! A certain amount of the gathered XP is automatically converted into hunting points which you can see in the Clan Rewards menu.

Its around 115kk EXP for the level 4 reward, in some previous patch notes there have been specific numbers posted. Level 4 would be easy at higher levels.

I understand, but have nobody kill anything and then kill 1 monster and press refresh.  

Archived