Jump to content

Gludio Server


Krave
 Share

Recommended Posts

i tested too. either it doesn't stack with the halloween buff or there is not xp boost. if it doesn't stack then there is nothing special about gludio compared with the other servers.

for now with halloween  it's same xp as before the maintenance.

Edited by beleaua
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
1 hour ago, Krave said:

I don't think the gludio server is getting the intended 30% extra xp/sp.... getting the same xp amount as before maintenance :(

The boost event was deployed on Monday, but it did not start until today before the maintenance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I'm seeing it.  It doesn't show up as bonus XP, it's simply a 30% increase in the base that the mobs give, so need to compare one server to another, or Monday to now on the same mobs.

Someone said they tested it on gremlins and was working, I'm too lazy but can do that if you want

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Juji said:

The boost event was deployed on Monday, but it did not start until today before the maintenance.

Can you guys modify the respawn time of mobs in starter area back on Gludio server? I created a DE char and found it is almost impossible for a lvl-15 young DE to complete his starter task. There are all kinds of bots hunting spiders and Jaguars even with Moon set.

I totally cannot understand why in DE area, I see elves with summons everywhere

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Coop said:

Can you guys modify the respawn time of mobs in starter area back on Gludio server? I created a DE char and found it is almost impossible for a lvl-15 young DE to complete his starter task. There are all kinds of bots hunting spiders and Jaguars even with Moon set.

I totally cannot understand why in DE area, I see elves with summons everywhere

Because that spider quest gives them 3200 adena instead of the 1000 it's supposed to. If NCsoft devs would change the ai.obj function call that states how much adena this quest gives and corrected that, these people would stop. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arinulis said:

Because that spider quest gives them 3200 adena instead of the 1000 it's supposed to. If NCsoft devs would change the ai.obj function call that states how much adena this quest gives and corrected that, these people would stop. 

And because this quest is open to all races, not limited to DE.

It is wired that on a 1500-ish player server, 300 are fishing and 200 are botting in spider nest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is the boost still working? 'Cause for what I can see, the exp and everything else has droped. Or should I say, is back to normal.

For example, in Fellmere when the boost was announced, I got in a party of 3 1400xp each. Now, with the same lvl as before and same xp buffs, the same mob gives me 800xp.

The adena also dropped. Day 1 of the boost, the mobs there gave around 150-300 adena, now I'm lucky if I get 150.

 

Something seems wrong.

Edited by LinaInverse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...