Analysis of L2 Classic

Ralmm

After a month of the classic, I'm disappointed with the interest NCSoft shows .

After 14 years of this game, I was expecting NCSoft to know how to fix these mistakes very quickly , not in months

During this time we could see the following :

- Excessive waiting to enter the server

- No issue fixed ( adena , lag ss , bots  , queue.. ) 

- 8h maintenance to solve two mistakes

- Maintenance just to stop the server without any improvement

- A lot of BOT`s

Instead we saw how the money went into NCSoft because most players have at least VIP 1.

In my opinion, if something is not fixed in the next maintenance, a server improvement will be seen, most will not renew the VIP and probably they will leave the server , like i do ... maybe .

Atm we have - 5 improvements for players and +5 Money for NCSoft . This is a big SHAME for a company like NCSoft.

I expect the next maintenance to solve several mistakes of last maintenance.

Best regards ,

Just now, Izual said:

You forgot to mention the spoil rates. At this point a mage can get double or even tripple mats than a spoiler in 1 hour farm with same gear. That is making the whole class unplayable and definately not fun

Yes you are right 

LAL.... seems you don't know NCW at all. This is only the bringing. You'll be amazed by the stuff they will break even more in a few months, just like it happened on the Live servers. PvP there is virtually non existent, ppl log only for sieges to pvp for 1 hour or so.

Also, the money you give for ncoins don't go to L2 development or anything, they fund NCs other projects. So if your think that you're somehow "supporting the server" - you don't. You give them money only and only for your own convenience and advantage. If you don't buy, no worries, the rest will buy anyway and you'll be left behind and feel miserable and you'll start buying again and again, like a milking cow.

You've the option to quit or to quit, unless you keep buying, then you'll be okay and witness what will happen in few short months.

18 minutes ago, mixa said:

LAL.... seems you don't know NCW at all. This is only the bringing. You'll be amazed by the stuff they will break even more in a few months, just like it happened on the Live servers. PvP there is virtually non existent, ppl log only for sieges to pvp for 1 hour or so.

Also, the money you give for ncoins don't go to L2 development or anything, they fund NCs other projects. So if your think that you're somehow "supporting the server" - you don't. You give them money only and only for your own convenience and advantage. If you don't buy, no worries, the rest will buy anyway and you'll be left behind and feel miserable and you'll start buying again and again, like a milking cow.

You've the option to quit or to quit, unless you keep buying, then you'll be okay and witness what will happen in few short months.

This is very essence of past, current and future Lineage 2 by NCWest

1 hour ago, marcysiek said:

I will post this again: STOP PAYING for god's sake. Why would they've to fix something if you still pay them, regardless of the bugs and fails.

They will notice the $$ stops flowing, they will do everything to provide players with comfort.

Umm, sorry to disappoint but their strategy is just like for mobile games.

You get little percentage of impatient players who are willing to dump a bunch of money since the launch.

You hook them up on the game with as much p2w as possible.

Once things start to balance out and players start to burn out you introduce more p2w into the NCstore.

For example when I played on Magmeld on Live servers during the launch of GoD - the game was great. We had exp runes that were reasonable and game was playable.

Fast forward 2 months, they introduce 100% enchants and shirts with extra stats for $$$. On the 2nd day of these changes in the store people start linking +16 R weapons in chat.

They merge the servers and bring people from a much more saturated (and older) server into the fresh server - completely ruining the server.

Alt + x, Quit. Uninstalled.

1 hour ago, ConorMcGregor said:

They merge the servers and bring people from a much more saturated (and older) server into the fresh server - completely ruining the server.

Alt + x, Quit. Uninstalled.

To be perfectly clear, the new low populated servers like Magmeld have been merged into the original old ones and not the other way around, however what completely ruined retail in the first place was the truly free and GoD. You guys were doomed to fail from the day 1 it launched. The same will happen to Classic NCWest, servers will merge in few months and unless you are ready to pay a sh1tload of $$$, you can forget about server domination or whatever....

• Amraith changed the title to Analysis of L2 Classic

Archived