Jump to content

how to get adena


shasa
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, M4mb0 said:

Please, do not write just to add more post.


The truth is that you can get adena not only with l2store, you can hunt raid boss, trade, craft and sell, etc ;) 

Well in perspective of efficiency over time Mixa is right. L2store is best option to get adena.  All other ways..  are way to slow.  l2store by all means open new level of gear up ). It also depends on country. If your minimum wage is 1$/hour  yah  )) better to farm adena :D . Considering USA minimum, farming adena in fields or trading would be just a waste of time and  better do some other job, get paid and buy more l2store items!. Am i right ? )

Edited by Whatif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Whatif said:

Well in perspective of efficiency over time Mixa is right. L2store is best option to get adena.  All other ways..  are way to slow.  l2store by all means open new level of gear up ). It also depends on country. If your minimum wage is 1$/hour  yah  )) better to farm adena :D . Considering USA minimum, farming adena in fields or trading would be just a waste of time and  better do some other job, get paid and buy more l2store items!. Am i right ? )

 

Agreed, most western countries will earn more than +10usd/hour, so unless you can farm 1b/hour somewhere.. just work overtime one/hour per day and you get 30b by the end of the month.

Salty people will complain tho if you do. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, M4mb0 said:

Please, do not write just to add more post.


The truth is that you can get adena not only with l2store, you can hunt raid boss, trade, craft and sell, etc ;) 

Exaclty! You can Farm L2 store to get gear to farm raids.

Or, you can use the L2 store to get items to trade.

Or, you can convert USD to Adena via the L2 store and use that to buy mats to craft and sell, maybe even OE first if you also used the L2 store to get a maphyr shirt +7.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Znipo said:

 

Agreed, most western countries will earn more than +10usd/hour, so unless you can farm 1b/hour somewhere.. just work overtime one/hour per day and you get 30b by the end of the month.

Salty people will complain tho if you do. :D

Over 50% of America doesn't make a living wage. 

I mean, I suppose, you can go work in society to support your 14yo MMOrpg game.

But if that is more efficient,

what does that say about the game?

What does that say about you?

Crackheads also try to go to work to afford crack. Albeit usually unsuccessfully.

I would only be salty if your an American. I really don't want my fellow countrymen to be as uneducated as to think and act the way you described. What would that say about our education system?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well. I would say making money boils down to having multiple characters.

 

Example. 

Running olympiad 10 times friday saturday and sunday gets you 6 giant energy. Sell for 4 mil each is 24mil. 

Now factor in that you can 3 box and that is 24 x 3 at 72mil. Now factor in that you can probably manage to run three characters 10 battles in the time alotted (maybe 2- i havent tried) and that is 72 x 3 so 219 mil in giant energy.

 

Mentor yourself on other accounts and trade coins for giant codex (price varies)

There are 3 or 4 quests in fairy settlement around 90 that reward 15 element stones each at 400k is roughly 6 mil per quest x 4 is 24mil plus multiple quests that reward enchant scrolls (90 is easy to get with diploma gear or paulina gear)

 

Join a clan and finish daily quests. 80 daily coins is one top life stone for 40 mil each. You could also invest in scrolls of blessing, buy a normal apoc weapon and try to make it blessed, then resell, but economy isn't the greatest.

 

The simpliest way, but prices and luck vary. You make 100 lvl 85 characters and try to do zaken 200 times a week. Each time he can drop an earring worth about 200 mil and various armors people like to buy for armor modifications.

 

Most of the stuff people recomend requires gear or geared clans or that nobody else is farming them.

 

Technically, at 97, you can farm istina, octavis, and tauti (good luck with pick up groups) for chances at some big adena items and rune stones, so, again, it is about having lots of toons versus farming with one.

 

Also, you are a dagger, so you can hunt with no soulshots if you really want. Halfkills and such from spammin skills. Dont know how well it works beyond level 95 but i have yet to use a soulshot outside group kartia from 85 to 92 and i do most quests in 30 minutes or less.

 

I have not done nor tested any of these things, btw. I get my adena the old fashion way, by buying nc coins and selling them.

 

One more thing is to study the marker. Last week lvl 1 fortune pockets were 120kish and now they are spiking up to 165 (best ive seen) and they are easy to farm in, say, harnak, with 3 toons boxed, with no soulshots. This event has brought enchant armor r from 2.3mil to 1.5mil, and the price will only go back up once event is over.

 

This game is not "kill mob for money" or "spoil mob for money." Those can help, but only if you manage to get a drop that will sell, and those are few and far between.

 

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChuckSteak said:

Over 50% of America doesn't make a living wage. 

I mean, I suppose, you can go work in society to support your 14yo MMOrpg game.

But if that is more efficient,

what does that say about the game?

What does that say about you?

Crackheads also try to go to work to afford crack. Albeit usually unsuccessfully.

I would only be salty if your an American. I really don't want my fellow countrymen to be as uneducated as to think and act the way you described. What would that say about our education system?

 

 

Couldnt care less about how many Americans have minimum wage, also couldnt care less of your opinion of "RMT".

I can farm adena ingame if i choose to, but I rather work some extra and buy the adena "legally" through L2Store than sit and farm it ingame, when I play this game I try to have as much fun as I can, and trust me, farming adena is not fun.

Even if it means sitting in clan hall and talking to people, I choose that any day over farming adena.

 

It says nothing about the game, buying ingame currency have always existed for pretty much every game except lolgames with bound upon loot items.

Stop being so salty.

20b adena/month would cost you like $150 on a good event, if you make $10 USD/hour after taxes, thats literally 15 hours of work, how long will it take you to farm 20b adena and how fun will it be?

Tell me that, then rethink your statement about me being the uneducated one, thanks! :D

 

56 minutes ago, Hamms said:

Well. I would say making money boils down to having multiple characters.

 

 

Cheers!

 

Good post, some wrong info tho but informative for the most part.

Lifestones gained that way is not tradeable for one.

 

PS. Adventure faction rewards a couple of lv. 1 la vie jewelry, crystalize those with grinders & sell the powders for 100-150m depending on server.

Will of course requires creating a few characters, but its a viable way of achieveing adena!

Edited by Znipo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok , since people like  this thread i repeat myself again: 

Create 3 accounts--> run 3 accounts--->  lvlup yul evi evi to 85 preferably to 90 all of them --->start new questline from "HERPHAH" npc in aden ---> lvl up adventurer guild to lvl4 get 3x lvl1 jewels ---> Then get 9 jewel grinders ---> Go to heine npc "SHADAI"  and trade all grinders+jewel lvl1 to "Gemstone Powder"---> Sell it to any shop in Giran 120-150 milion each. 9*150=1.3bilion ~ 3days  if very lazy 5 days. Buy your +6 r99 weapon. Repeat this for R99 set. Happy days.

\0/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll just go ahead and backup what whatif says. Very effective way to get some startup money.

 

Most of you complaining about +12 dark weps and +10 sets being unobtainable will quickly do the math on this and see that it will require years of new characters. Obviously this is not the answer you want.

 

Considering how fast you can level to 99 if you have a good setup. NCSoft has made it easier to farm adena than it ever has been. Octavis, Istina, Balok, Tauti x2 per week x 52 weeks. This requires CP and people willing to share adena from drops and gear up one at a time. Still requires years. Still not the answer.

 

You COULD make 100 lvl 99s of the same type and have 6 others do the same for your party and farm 4 bosses x700 times a week. That's impossible (probably), but VERY lucrative.

 

Selling drops is harder, though, because all our new players expect to put 1 or 2 months in and be end game (WoW) and competative in pvp. This was never the case in L2. And, of course, if you all start "properly" farming than you will flood the market and prices will go down.

We've always benefitted most from people who won't or can't put the time and effort into the game.

 

As it stands now - people are buying nccoins and selling to bot farmers so that they can buy stuff easily farmed from me with... Minimal effort compared to pre f2p L2, and I would never tell anyone how to legit make adena if we had a thriving economy.

 

Sad that this game is rated a 7.79 on the database i use, and higher ranked than WoW, because that should bring us lots and lots of traffic who meet a toxic community of bitter pay 2 win players who still dont know how to farm adena and old veterans who have been farming for years.

 

Cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2018 at 12:04 PM, Whatif said:

Well in perspective of efficiency over time Mixa is right. L2store is best option to get adena.  All other ways..  are way to slow.  l2store by all means open new level of gear up ). It also depends on country. If your minimum wage is 1$/hour  yah  )) better to farm adena :D . Considering USA minimum, farming adena in fields or trading would be just a waste of time and  better do some other job, get paid and buy more l2store items!. Am i right ? )

Well, if you receive a monthly salary, higher than $1/h I'm happy for you, fortunately for me, I do not know much about salaries, my money comes from companies associated with real estate with invoices.

Regards :) and have a nice day :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, M4mb0 said:

Well, if you receive a monthly salary, higher than $1/h I'm happy for you, fortunately for me, I do not know much about salaries, my money comes from companies associated with real estate with invoices.

Regards :) and have a nice day :)

everyone have his own moral levels. Have a nice day you too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...