Suspicious activity

BangOut

my boxes just got locked out for suspicious activity ! what the bleep does that even mean? I never even had captcha problems because I was never reported. Someone must explain this thing to me, how does it work, resting when your alts get low is suspicious now? Of course I have never used any illegal problem. jsut running arounmd with boxes, alt tabbing and using macros. whats so bleeping unreal about that? I am so glad I never paid a cent to this bleeping game, and I never will. prolly thats why I also got banned and ill never hear from this ncsoft again. It just kinda blows hard when you actually grind the best u can only to get bleeped over while VIP bots run around rampant and happy! Pathetic display.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

open a ticket, remember day and hour, when i installed the game in my brother computer, loader detected something wrong, probabbly was steam or uplay or something of the games installed by my brother in his computer, loader is working, but i dont know if it detects falses possitives, then try that, uninstall everything, or play with a computer empty as im doing

loaders today are like kaspersky 6.0, detecing a lot of falses positives

2 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

You know how they say "innocent until proven guilty"? Well, mine goes "everyone is guilty until proven innocent".

but if someone is innocent until proven if is guilty, then you cant say to him things as " sure thats what every banned bot says " because you are accusing him of being a botter, without proof, if you treat him as an innocent, you will say something as " lets let the GMs check the logs, make a ticket ", that sounds more neutral.

i like you did something as

guilty until proven innocent?

catch it? haha

1 hour ago, BangOut said:

my boxes just got locked out for suspicious activity ! what the bleep does that even mean? I never even had captcha problems because I was never reported. Someone must explain this thing to me, how does it work, resting when your alts get low is suspicious now? Of course I have never used any illegal problem. jsut running arounmd with boxes, alt tabbing and using macros. whats so bleeping unreal about that? I am so glad I never paid a cent to this bleeping game, and I never will. prolly thats why I also got banned and ill never hear from this ncsoft again. It just kinda blows hard when you actually grind the best u can only to get bleeped over while VIP bots run around rampant and happy! Pathetic display.

I HAVE THE FKING SAME PROBLEM. NC FIX IT NOW

22 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

open a ticket, remember day and hour, when i installed the game in my brother computer, loader detected something wrong, probabbly was steam or uplay or something of the games installed by my brother in his computer, loader is working, but i dont know if it detects falses possitives, then try that, uninstall everything, or play with a computer empty as im doing

loaders today are like kaspersky 6.0, detecing a lot of falses positives

what programs should i avoid? i dont have any clue. i have 3 accounts and only 1 got baned im still playing in same pc. think they have a problem to fix or they are baning ppl ramdonly withouth chance of hessitation

30 minutes ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

b87d18078374522c21e19796b25c0b33.png

What is this ?? Seriously what joke is this?? Person was charged with penalty and he is still using the bot ??? PATHETIIIIIC!!!

yeah it can happen if you forgot write the captcha, or if it fails, sometimes captcha can appear in a position where you cant see it, be carefull, and move all the things in the screen

37 minutes ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

b87d18078374522c21e19796b25c0b33.png

What is this ?? Seriously what joke is this?? Person was charged with penalty and he is still using the bot ??? PATHETIIIIIC!!!

Translation: We found this character to be using bot software, but due to his VIP4 we will not ban him at this time. You cannot report this character.

Just now, ConorMcGregor said:

Translation: We found this character to be using bot software, but due to his VIP4 we will not ban him at this time. You cannot report this character.

it seems if you dont write the captcha, character cant be reported anymore, then is better fail 1 captcha, to dont be reported anymore lol

2 hours ago, BangOut said:

For any product or service you need to pay, and therefore get such a result.

Do not pay - it is equivalent to the theft of goods or services in the store or any other company!

10 minutes ago, MaxNemo said:

For any product or service you need to pay, and therefore get such a result.

Do not pay - it is equivalent to the theft of goods or services in the store or any other company!

Do not pay and it is equivalent to the theft of goods? It's free to play you num num

1 hour ago, LinaInverse said:

Sure sure, that's what every banned bot says. 

I was playing on 3 boxes. Main was in aoe party and didnt get banned, I was playing with prophet and spoiler in different location while waiting for trains. So if I had some kind of retarded software all 3 accounts should be banned, right? Believe me, I didnt pay much attention to these threeads either, because it was convenient to think that this only happens to some bad chosen ones or they are all guilty, untill it happens to YOU! I was still fairly fresh in the game, but you just wait till this happens to your 40++lvl characters and you rethink where have you been invested.

2 minutes ago, BangOut said:

I was playing on 3 boxes. Main was in aoe party and didnt get banned, I was playing with prophet and spoiler in different location while waiting for trains. So if I had some kind of retarded software all 3 accounts should be banned, right? Believe me, I didnt pay much attention to these threeads either, because it was convenient to think that this only happens to some bad chosen ones or they are all guilty, untill it happens to YOU! I was still fairly fresh in the game, but you just wait till this happens to your 40++lvl characters and you rethink where have you been invested.

It won't happen to me 'cause I don't use bots. Just stop botting and you'll be fine.

I don't pay much attention to this threads either because there is no reason for them. If you have a problem with your game or account then you sumbit a ticket, but if you chose to make a thread that does nothing to help you, then deal with the consequences (me).

6 minutes ago, LinaInverse said:

It won't happen to me 'cause I don't use bots. Just stop botting and you'll be fine.

I don't pay much attention to this threads either because there is no reason for them. If you have a problem with your game or account then you sumbit a ticket, but if you chose to make a thread that does nothing to help you, then deal with the consequences (me).

Same here.  I've multi-boxed this game in just about every iteration that has existed and I've never once been worried about being banned.  I use my own credit cards, my own PayPal, etc.  Never been worried about it, because I don't use any third party anything and don't try to cheat my way to the top.

Every damn one of these posts is a cheater/botter who thought he was going to get away with it and got caught.

Just now, SumTingWong said:

Same here.  I've multi-boxed this game in just about every iteration that has existed and I've never once been worried about being banned.  I use my own credit cards, my own PayPal, etc.  Never been worried about it, because I don't use any third party anything and don't try to cheat my way to the top.

Every damn one of these posts is a cheater/botter who thought he was going to get away with it and got caught.

I doubt this is the case. If they had a legit way of detecting botters the would most likely clean the server already. 

Unless of course the bots are to their benefit, these single cases of people being banned just doesn't add up.

Archived