Sign in to follow this  
Garak

Can Intel HD 520 gpu ran Lineage 2?

Garak    0

Hi everyone,

pretty much what the title says. I have a laptop with intel HD 520 gpu, i3-6006U CPU and 8 Gb ram. I am not expecting any high graphics obviously, but I am not sure how these GPU cards work, havent tried any gaming on anything like this before.

NoRo    10

If you own the laptop might as well try, no? conssidering it is a U processor, might run bad+gpu will do fine, I am more worried about the CPU but I think it will run with all minmum decent.. 

Edited by NoRo

Saffi    33

L2 only uses one core so it runs like crap on any computer.

Edited by Saffi

Lightkeeper    25
On 11/7/2018 at 6:28 PM, Garak said:

Hi everyone,

pretty much what the title says. I have a laptop with intel HD 520 gpu, i3-6006U CPU and 8 Gb ram. I am not expecting any high graphics obviously, but I am not sure how these GPU cards work, havent tried any gaming on anything like this before.

I've just checked GPU benchmark and HD 520 is 5-15% faster than my gpu. I run 1 window at high details and extra box on minimum details with no problems. Your cpu is around 10% slower, but that shouldn't play a huge part.

In other words, you're good to go.

Edited by Lightkeeper
  • Thanks 1

Garak    0
On 17/11/2018 at 11:05 AM, Lightkeeper said:

I've just checked GPU benchmark and HD 520 is 5-15% faster than my gpu. I run 1 window at high details and extra box on minimum details with no problems. Your cpu is around 10% slower, but that shouldn't play a huge part.

In other words, you're good to go.

Amazing. Thank you so much! <3

Grimblee    2

I played L2 years ago on a AMD athlon dual core with integrated ATI graphic card.

I think the only thing that won't run l2 are low-end netbooks with crappy celeron xD

Edited by Grimblee