Authenticating by IP

InKz

Good night,

My internet is very bad and lives falling. I wonder if there is any possibility of authorizing my PC instead of authenticating by IP.

Has as? It's very annoying to be looking at code every time in the email.

PS: Google Translate.

3 hours ago, InKz said:

Good night,

My internet is very bad and lives falling. I wonder if there is any possibility of authorizing my PC instead of authenticating by IP.

Has as? It's very annoying to be looking at code every time in the email.

PS: Google Translate.

No.

please this is very annoying.. im having the same issue as him and i already tried to ask my ISP to give me a static IP and told me this is not possible.. there should be a way for people like me and him to be able to turn this option off or get a pass as it gets so annoying everyday (or even many times on the same day) to log your email just to log in.

You dont wanna a static IP in year 2018, while every web page is full of tracking cookies and beacons, if you are 18+ and have a job, trust in me, you really dont want a static IP

what can you ask to ncsoft is about to choose as a option this validation in account settings, same as PIN, because no one is going to hack your account unless your PC is infected..... thats the true, and at last for me, im monitoring each packet of my conection, then, i trully dont need PIN, is annoying, same as IP, cuz i feel glad of my ISP change my IP each day.

14 hours ago, Hime said:

You can try asking your ISP if you can get a static IP or something along those lines.

lol goodluck with that.  You'll ask your ISP support for a static IP address and they'll have you reboot the modem, run a speedtest, try hardwired instead of wifi then schedule a field tech next month to arrive somewhere between monday-friday 8AM-8PM.

I agree with having the option to disable the password verification through mail. The default setting should be ON and you can give the option to anyone who wants it disabled, to do it at their own risk.

No support to those who have it disabled, if their account gets "stolen".

21 minutes ago, NoTalent said:

I agree with having the option to disable the password verification through mail. The default setting should be ON and you can give the option to anyone who wants it disabled, to do it at their own risk.

No support to those who have it disabled, if their account gets "stolen".

i want disable them, if only all the community wants this change.. i think we can have it.

On 15/11/2018 at 10:20 PM, Hime said:

You can try asking your ISP if you can get a static IP or something along those lines.

Please, give me another option.

Static IP from ISP is very very expensive in my country. :(

Anyone to set a dns validation?

Archived