CH siege RB

zLOsyn

Did I miss something, or "someone" just "forgot" to tell us, the RB and minions lvl gonna increase? Pls tell me who should do the CH siege now a full stacked party of lvl 105 toons, who belong to a top tier clan?

P.S.: My questions are rhetorical, just stating the facts, that another fun part of the game is gone. HF spending in store and do nothing, but stand in town and trashtalk in worldchat. Nice game development.

minor detail but those raids also no longer drop them epic belts anymore.. that got removed from our export version of the game.. prolly part of the clan belt/cloaks system that on purpose got removed

ps, stop QQ about there not being any skills past 105 as same applies in Korea and there are many 110+ over there cause AP system does work fine all up that way.. even funnier a 110 Tyr is beasty in PVP cause of them AP's..

11 hours ago, Devoid said:

It was mentioned in Korea updates. I would believe level 107+ would be appropriate, but we still don't have skills for those levels.

Not true at all.... I've killed Nurka as lone DD+healer+tank+iss, that's it 4 man grp.It took good 20 min though. Then we went Devastated castle but with extra DD (evi). Took about 15 min or a bit less.

Also Thursday did Lidia duo, Tyrr+Doomcryer. It took us 35 min, due to the enormous amount of mobs there.

I can imagine if a clan goes with 2 groups, it won't take much longer than before. Also do note that I'm not the most geared GK out there, not even close.

48 minutes ago, mixa said:

Not true at all.... I've killed Nurka as lone DD+healer+tank+iss, that's it 4 man grp.It took good 20 min though. Then we went Devastated castle but with extra DD (evi). Took about 15 min or a bit less.

Also Thursday did Lidia duo, Tyrr+Doomcryer. It took us 35 min, due to the enormous amount of mobs there.

I can imagine if a clan goes with 2 groups, it won't take much longer than before. Also do note that I'm not the most geared GK out there, not even close.

In what game server you did it? Salvation came December 7 and the nearest siege will be December 15. Huh?

1 hour ago, Znich said:

In what game server you did it? Salvation came December 7 and the nearest siege will be December 15. Huh?

He is random who doesn't understand basic reading comprehension.

There haven't been any clan hall seiges yet (chronos). Dunno what he's talking about

39 minutes ago, Tamlin said:

There haven't been any clan hall seiges yet (chronos). Dunno what he's talking about

There was, Partisans hideaway this friday. It took my lvl 100 titan about 5 mins to kill one mob, so me and my friends abandoned the effort for now. My titan had a tauti axe with and +8 tw la set + sos. Gearwise not great but was fun do that RB before. Now I need upgrades if we wanna do this again. Since this wasn't mentioned to hit us in Salvation, I didn't prepare for this rewading content to be nerfed.

2 hours ago, Tamlin said:

He is random who doesn't understand basic reading comprehension.

A random speaking about randoms...that's so precious xD

btw just to state the obvious but the main reason these siege ch / fortress etc. got raised to such high levels is because in Korea everyone is 105+ so to keep it fun & doable for their players such changes makes quite sense

ofc it would have been nice if NCWest had the same XP curves as Korea but hey that seems to be asking for to much lolz..

Korea is one time zone so most players on during their peak times so to organize these things isn't too hard.

NA/Euro servers are across 10 - 11 time zones just the US is 5 time zones.

Lot harder when 8pm for East Coast people is 3 pm for people in Hawaii or Alaska or 5pm for California people are not going to leave work early to get home to play a game.

These epic 200 person raids are very rarely put together in the US.

NA thrived when you could have 12 clan alliances with 40 person clans.

16 hours ago, Draecke said:

btw just to state the obvious but the main reason these siege ch / fortress etc. got raised to such high levels is because in Korea everyone is 105+ so to keep it fun & doable for their players such changes makes quite sense

ofc it would have been nice if NCWest had the same XP curves as Korea but hey that seems to be asking for to much lolz..

We can't have the XP curve (nice things) because we abused fishing.

Archived