How feels manage 6 characters? 3 main 3 mules

Khania

Today took me 15 hours playing, to complete the first step of second class transfer

im not sure if everyone can deal with this......... is really hard, im sure if i play only 1 character i could be right now lvl 60, but im doing this for my guild and im just close to be lvl 40, i remember in c1 took me just 3 months get to lvl 75, im thinking to get to lvl 78 gonna take me 8 months more, or maybe more, this is not so fast as people thinks

at last, i want to say thanks to all the people that didnt stalk me anymore in game, and thanks you so much to the gamemasters for all the tickets they had to read in this last two months playing

i just wanted say this, good game to all

i was so tired today that i wanted to buy 1000 crystals D at 490g each one, then i did it wrong, because i was tired, and did 490 cristals at 1000g each one haha, this happens for play more than 15 hours in a day, of course, someone is happy now, has soldt that so expensive :P

9 hours ago, Khania said:

Today took me 15 hours playing, to complete the first step of second class transfer

im not sure if everyone can deal with this......... is really hard, im sure if i play only 1 character i could be right now lvl 60, but im doing this for my guild and im just close to be lvl 40, i remember in c1 took me just 3 months get to lvl 75, im thinking to get to lvl 78 gonna take me 8 months more, or maybe more, this is not so fast as people thinks

at last, i want to say thanks to all the people that didnt stalk me anymore in game, and thanks you so much to the gamemasters for all the tickets they had to read in this last two months playing

i was so tired today that i wanted to buy 1000 crystals D at 490g each one, then i did it wrong, because i was tired, and did 490 cristals at 1000g each one haha, this happens for play more than 15 hours in a day, of course, someone is happy now, has soldt that so expensive :P

What is this post supposed to achieve? Do you want us to say how cool you are because you box 6 chars or? 

4 hours ago, ZygiA said:

What is this post supposed to achieve? Do you want us to say how cool you are because you box 6 chars or? 

no dude, did you suffer of bullying or something? not all the world is your enemy

im posting something about the game, in a official forum of the game, try to be more social, bye.

On 11/22/2018 at 11:44 PM, Khania said:

So you are retired in real life? Sound like you have a full time job and pulling double shifts in Lineage2 man.,..

18 hours ago, Klyukva said:

I play 6 accounts coming up 40lwl easy go aoe solo haters gonna hate but i farm in day what people farm in week easy peasy lemon hero in cheezy

No 1 hates, no 1 cares.  You came to an MMO to play 6 toons by yourself, then brag.  It's kinda pathetic honestly.  Do you wear 6 head sets and talk to yourself too?

14 hours ago, ragingducks said:

Good luck getting spellbooks for 6 chars. xD

is hard, 2 hours farming to get 2 curse death link books and some others books, hope have more luck next time, i think drop is too low, 2 hours to get 7 books, i remember books droped so easy

21 hours ago, Duke_Suraknar said:

So you are retired in real life? Sound like you have a full time job and pulling double shifts in Lineage2 man.,..

im not retired, im still working, im a CEO of Freelancer Code Company, but i just work 2 to 3 hours per day, sometimes more, sometimes less

4 hours ago, Khania said:

im not retired, im still working, im a CEO of Freelancer Code Company, but i just work 2 to 3 hours per day, sometimes more, sometimes less

Well good for you then...to each their own you know :) If you having fun puting in so much time in the game then you enjoy it and are having fun, and that is what counts. We play games to have fun..nothing else really counts and any other goal is an illusion in reality and temporary.

aww come on guys .. don't tell me you don't know Khania ? you must be new to the forum ? i'm quit new and I know he is the mascot here ! been checking this forum alot since 3 weeks .. and that's what he does .. he manage 6 accounts some for his brother or something .. and like it wasn't enough he comes here on the forum to entertain us !! Enjoy the show ladies and gentlemans !

P.S. don't be rude with him .. he's really kind in his way :)

Archived