Request for all banned account

Mafiiia

Hi guys

If you spent your times and money for this game and you've been banished for not reason, come with me and just post here what you lost.

Please no room for discussion. The bot will not waste its time here so stop the debate.

Before ban they should check in game, if they do not have the staff go recruit ... there is the kick and the jail also in alternative but never used

understand the angry ppl with the time that need for up and more if give the money!

Do not treat people like bots if it's the bot that destroys the game.

The problem is real for all.

Change your system and give answer quickly we are getting together

They have a bot system that ban bot for us, but it's us who lose everything..

We have all been banished in the same way, i have 3accounts they have banished just 2, but my character leader of clan lv3 is ban. Where is the logic??

I got banned, lost my account created two years ago. After announcing in the global chat that sold my weapons, I took ban. 
I sent lots of request, and always the same answer, saying I used something illegal. I lost 5kk in items, 
I am totally unmotivated to continue playing,  and I am afraid of being banned  for no reason again.

Hello, im goshirak in game

last 2 months i had been "reported" for play with 3 computers and in total 6 boxes, a lot of time people attacking me with words, and sending me report buttom to complete captcha, and more

because im not doing nothing wrong, i didnt got banned, but after a lot of people said this, i didnt got ban

then son, if im not doing nothing wrong, and i didnt got ban, and you say u didnt do nothing wrong, why did you get ban?

wonder that, im sure GMs take a lot of precission to who ban and to who not ban, for example, i opened a lot of tickets about my situation, and im sure gamemaster checked it because i got answer from 2 months ago to today

then i cant believe what many posters says that a lot of people is getting banned without reason, as if that will be a "mistake" sounds really weird for me

1. because is a official server

2. because we have good gamemasters

3. i can think many of the banned people were botters and cheaters, and they orgnized to make many posts saying they got ban

now tell me

did you bot? or did you use any illegal software that were rejected by the loader?

think about it, bye

So I've been updated on my locked account status and it's really a piece of work. My 2 hour or so old level 18, that only ever did their starter quest, is to be permanently closed because a certain GM said it's "associated with exploitative accounts". Let's go thru these previous two accounts that were locked (and then unlocked), shall we?

Account #1: Didn't type one line of chat or hit a single gremlin, or trade with anyone. Locked for "suspicious activity" while I had AFK'd just after creating the only character on the account.

Account #2: I made sure to gain a level before going AFK, so possibly up to 5 gremlins were attacked. 0 lines of chat. 0 trades of any kind. Locked while I AFK'd for about 5 minutes.

Both accounts as it was explained to me, were caught in a "routine security review", and were unlocked within a few days after I emailed support. Now my latest account which is apparently being permanently closed, only ever traded with my 40+ healer account that was following him around to buff and toss heals (and never was locked), never botted or bought/sold adena, is "associated with exploitative accounts". ??

Seriously WTF is this? If I was an adena buyer/seller, or whatever the hell this phoned-it-in GM seems to think I am, would I really be wasting time trying to get a Level 18 unlocked? Would I really have given them my main's (never locked) top D grade weapon to use? Or would I just move along and use one of the 1000 accounts the adena sellers probably create a week??

The only "association" I can think of is that I've told off adena spammers once or twice, and not on any of these accounts that were locked. I've used the name of one of the companies that spam their adverts daily as a joke, and again, not on any of the accounts locked. That's about it for "association with exploitative accounts", unless you count a level 1 standing around AFK in the noob area as "exploitative" ?? 

What a sick friggin' joke this is and (some) of these GM's are completely inept. 

Ah yes, I thought up another hardcore "association with exploitative accounts". I partied with a player who was killing all the Undine mobs "for xp", as they said. Seemed strange, but I just wanted to finish the starter quest. This was at least 20 minutes before my client suddenly closed and the account locked, though. I saw in another thread that players were banned for partying with a known botter. Seriously, if this is the reason WTF? This is beyond retarded.

I don't understand how this can happen you know. People who doesn't use a bot-program, can get banned for that...

Seriously, is there any GM here willing to help? I have like 5 years in the server playing clean and I'm shocked in how this happened to me, and some friends.

I want to recover my char, halp D:

deep inside me I know I'm 100% legit but I don't expect anyone to believe me ! There is no way we are going to convince anyone because once you get banned .. you are obviously doing something wrong ! I was myself thinking the exact same way you do @Khania but instead of answering those people on the forum .. I was keeping it to myself .. but yeah .. the exact samething you are saying above !

Then it was my turn to get the Random Ban Hammer .. at that exact moment I thought about all those people on the forum that I misjudged ! maybe yeah some of them are really doing something wrong .. but there is no way all those people are tho !

So no harsh feeling against people that say things like @Khania because yeah ! I was thinking the same way before it happened !

Also .. people that are saying that its not possible that you get ban for no reason .. and all those stuff are scared that what we are saying is true (about random bans) because yeah if all those people claiming they got ban without purpose are telling the truth .. They don't want to play in the server anymore ! People that I play with since ages .. people that I know IRL also .. quit the game ! because I aint got nothing to prove to them ! they know as much as I do that I was legit .. so they stop playing on the server .. and not to follow me or whatever .. they stopped playing because they know it can happen to them now or tomorrow or in a month ! so there is NO point in investing time here ! some stop playing l2 .. some changed servers ! Anyway .. i'm not even pissed about that .. I think that in the end its a good thing ! I won't be wasting more time ! :)

I lost 150$ and some time .. so what ? :P

• Moderators

Greetings everyone,

While I'm sorry that I can't say anything about the topic at hand, I took the liberty of merging threads to make it easier for us to collect feedback and report to the appropriate team members.

If you would like to discuss your case with a team member, please do so by submitting a ticket or send an email to appeal@ncsoft.com if you haven't done so already.

4 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

While I'm sorry that I can't say anything about the topic at hand, I took the liberty of merging threads to make it easier for us to collect feedback and report to the appropriate team members.

If you would like to discuss your case with a team member, please do so by submitting a ticket or send an email to appeal@ncsoft.com if you haven't done so already.

LOL. NCwest support answered mails like this:

We are not going to reconsider our decision of closing the account. Any further e-mail will not be answered.

And you come at forum to say: please, submit a ticket? You guys are really joking. This cant be true. Don't you have a little respect for people who are spending thousands of USD at the server?

@PhoenixMitra Please delete your post. It hurts to read such post.

I made a new account to level up a mage, I was only in contact with my other accounts and friends characters (In game)  I leveled from 1-18 one day then 18-27 next couple of days then I get the account locked “message” when trying to log in one morning ...  I Email them and in reply I get this “associated with exploitative accounts”- I have replied 3 times after this and they will still not provide me with any more information . I can not get over the fact they wil not provide me with anything else ... I even explained I was with friends and my other accounts “characters” and no one else got banned.. 

@PhoenixMitra what if I want to discuss my case with them .. but they don't want to discuss it with me ! they told me : As such, further replies or new support tickets regarding this account or issue may not receive a response.

I have 3 accounts .. I been talking with them for 2 days with both account that got banned .. then they told me they wont answer anymore .. I kept asking questions trying to find what happened .. but now they are not answering anymore ! So I started sending message with my only account that is not ban .. they answered until I told them the e-mail of the accounts that I needed help with (the banned one)

So yeah thanks alot for your help ... If they would still answer and try to figure out .. I wouldn't post on the forum .. but its not the case !

So after getting banned for no reason .. and almost ignored by the support .. only the forum remains :)

@Baker I just got the same run-around from a 2nd GM. This is insane, so I'm out. Not wasting another minute playing just to watch it disappear in an instant.

All the long hours grinding 100% legitimately and a little luck from the Halloween event bought me my Light Crossbow and the 3 enchants I put on it. It took only seconds for whoever or whatever to ban a fresh account using that same weapon, and now calling it "irreversible". Bullshit. So glad the only money I've spent so far was from gift cards. I'm double glad I didn't buy any of the new packs yet. I will instead be deleting the 100's of materials and other crap I've collected, along with the 1.7m adena I've managed to save altogether. I refuse to give anything back to this incompetently run game.

And to all the nay-sayers who think only rule breakers are being banned: I hope this happens to you too. I hope it happens right after you trade your best weapon to an alt so you can level faster with it. Because Karma, bitches.

Same here guys. 1 second account banned for "suspicious activity" (nuker for adena farming at OB, no party no everything), the main account now can't login on website and buy NCcoin (no Vip1 soon due to this).

Ticket 22956712 if anyone of the staff cares.

Hello  fellows,before 5 days i made an acount to play an alt, i made him 19 lvl and the next day i came back to do the tranfer quest,but acount was locked i contact with suport and i took acount back they say to me it was a routine check???WTF IS THIS??? nevermine i make the tranfer quest i got him lvl 20 and left him.yestarday i came back to play and acount was  locked again , this is my alt so i dont care so much,i just spanding there some of my free time,im sure im gona take it again back,beacause i made nothing to violate the rules.but this policy is not right,im sure the problem is the antibot system they got is totally trash.ah and also i had log in problems in site with my main acount but they fixed it after i ticket  the problem. 

YG. @Hime plz tell your bosses to take a new antibot system this is trash 1st can not stop the bot and second and far worse for me is baning legal players and make us spending our time to tickets.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:52 PM, Khania said:

Hello, im goshirak in game

last 2 months i had been "reported" for play with 3 computers and in total 6 boxes, a lot of time people attacking me with words, and sending me report buttom to complete captcha, and more

because im not doing nothing wrong, i didnt got banned, but after a lot of people said this, i didnt got ban

then son, if im not doing nothing wrong, and i didnt got ban, and you say u didnt do nothing wrong, why did you get ban?

wonder that, im sure GMs take a lot of precission to who ban and to who not ban, for example, i opened a lot of tickets about my situation, and im sure gamemaster checked it because i got answer from 2 months ago to today

then i cant believe what many posters says that a lot of people is getting banned without reason, as if that will be a "mistake" sounds really weird for me

1. because is a official server

2. because we have good gamemasters

3. i can think many of the banned people were botters and cheaters, and they orgnized to make many posts saying they got ban

now tell me

did you bot? or did you use any illegal software that were rejected by the loader?

think about it, bye

I have 9 accounts I played on chronos but I'm only using 8 right now on classic. Up until a few days ago I was averaging one captcha every day (sometimes two sometimes I didn't play). I get called a bot basically every time I head out. I play with four computers with keyboard/mice for each. So you're not the only one getting reported daily for boxing.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:30 PM, Tool_of_Society said:

I have 9 accounts I played on chronos but I'm only using 8 right now on classic. Up until a few days ago I was averaging one captcha every day (sometimes two sometimes I didn't play). I get called a bot basically every time I head out. I play with four computers with keyboard/mice for each. So you're not the only one getting reported daily for boxing.

sad to read that bro

Archived