join me for a minute

Im just imagining all those players who farmed lvl and liked to  say "when they fix the rates im going to get equipped, or with the drops from monsters" and the mental breakdown they are having right now. Maybe if you would have done like i did you would be well equipped allowing you to farm nice and steadily at higher lvl zones lul

No breakdown really, i believe most are handling it like responsible adults, they were promised a product that they didn't receive (not to mention got stalled into thinking things will change) so now they're demanding a refund or charging back and never want to hear from NC again, life lesson to be learned. And don't even say "but it's F2P bruh".

Although it´s going to be hard, we all knew this kind of decision was near the table. For example, right now I´m lvl 4x archer at Gludio sv and I was debating myself between going for a C weapon or a D++ weapon... so yesterday i´ve decided to wait, just to wait and see what happens. Glad to know that I didnt go for C weapon, now I know I should go for a D++.

I´m ok with this "hardcore" experiencia, but I also want that NCSoft ban all those adena sellers... I know that aint going to happen tho.

The strange thing here is that even VIP4 doesnt actually help people (neither with adena nor SB drops), is not really worth it. Why would I want to be lvl 6x with a mid D weapon? Those who will rally help players are adena sellers, that´s why I´m confused with NCSoft decision.

2 hours ago, SumTingWong said:

I think it's clear that it is US, the players, who are the dumbasses here.  We shoulda known better than trusting NCSoft to deliver a good product.  No one to blame but ourselves lmao.

Indeed, these shysters got me for almost $100USD, I'm a little salty about that, just more pissed at myself for thinking they would actually get it right this time...

Archived