STCN (Stop the crying now)

Ablaze

Just now, outlaw said:

i had lvl 6x summoner and i rerolled long time ago .  its completely unplayable as melee dps char on higher levels.  and yet u are still here talking about SSD and making money.  
do u realize my shots cost 7kk+ / day?
are u able to farm 7kk/day to craft beast shots ?

i want str8 answer not some SSD pure money farming bs because none of u knows wasup.

So dont use beast shots...

It's not rocket science kid.

6 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

So dont use beast shots...

It's not rocket science kid.

and do what? farm green/ blue mobs?
this is dead class.  i feel bad for everyone who is playing summoner, FORCED to farm as nuker until he realize he will never actually play the char the way its supposed to be played.
 keep farming with ur SSD and keep making pure adena profits and dont dare to quote me with ur BS. ive had enough braindmg caused by smart ppl that knows everything w/o even playing the "x"class.  and i can prob be ur father btw

55 minutes ago, outlaw said:

this is dead class.  i feel bad for everyone who is playing summoner, FORCED to farm as nuker until he realize he will never actually play the char the way its supposed to be played.
 keep farming with ur SSD and keep making pure adena profits and dont dare to quote me with ur BS. ive had enough braindmg caused by smart ppl that knows everything w/o even playing the "x"class.  and i can prob be ur father btw

Green mobs don't give reduced XP or anything.

Not sure why you have a problem farming them.

8 hours ago, outlaw said:

In fact all classes should farm thouse kind of mobs... you get more criticals, recive less damage, get more drops, etc etc.

And summons classes do not have soulshot in this chronicles back in the day, beast shots do not existed on 1.5, even on 2.0 where no beast shot. 
I remeber cause i was Dark avenger, not pure summoner class i know but use summon. THe boost the class get in pvp with the soulshot is huge. 
For sure on further patchs soulshots will be available to pve.

What makes no sense is the scaling adena, makes no sense at all.
Regards

8 hours ago, Irlu said:

What makes no sense is the scaling adena, makes no sense at all.
Regards

thats exactly the issue . IF adena scaling was normal we could chose between farming adena or spend everything on beast shots for more exp.  i just hope it gets somehow fixed in newer patches because late game summoner w/o shots gonna get outscaled by any char with decent wep

3 hours ago, Karnz said:

I don't think light blue mobs drop normal on this version of Classic, not from what I've seen especially adena it seems like it only drops at a 30%-40% rate off the light blue mobs instead of 70% chance to drop.

go for green mobs. Thouse drop better than any other range lvl / color.  At least that´s what my expirience has been till now. And the killing is a lot better than with white ones.

4 hours ago, outlaw said:

thats exactly the issue . IF adena scaling was normal we could chose between farming adena or spend everything on beast shots for more exp.  i just hope it gets somehow fixed in newer patches because late game summoner w/o shots gonna get outscaled by any char with decent wep

yea but i doubt, even with apropiate scaling, you will break even with beast shots... maybe summoner classes will do, or close to, but the other classes that have summons will not, and thats because this chronicles don´t even consider beast shots. Due gear and other factors. 
I guess, as they use the same client, was easier to have the price of best shots higher than remove them from the equation, as they should have. 

Regards

Tbh I know why MMO genre is dying. Its because of whiny people asking for nerfs. Because of lazy people who wants everything given on golden plate. Especially in lineage 2. I used to play in server with 6 times increased rates. First things friends told me were:A grade is for best players. S grade admins only. That's how hard it was to get gear. 1 million adena were lot of money. And this is x1 rates or x2...who cares and C1. Everything is harder to get. This is lineage 2 old client. You most likely will never get best gear unless you grind 10+hours/day with good gear. Getting to max level isn't casual walk in park. Its an actual achievement.

Also if you think this is too hard don't play classic. Go to current version of lineage 2. Game is basically at same state as it was in C1. Except it didn't have cash shop, modern UI,updated graphics. For modified lineage 2 there are tons of illegal servers. Go play those. Don't ruin real experience of classic lineage 2

I've been playing since day 1 here, haven't spent a penny, and am loving the game. I've worked toward crafting my own weapons, (to date, I've crafted a sword of reflection, 2 sabers, and a skull breaker) farmed all the mats needed for those weapons, and haven't had to buy anything from adena sellers or NCSoft. I'm a level 37 dwarf, and I play about 2-4 hours per day after work with my wife. The drop rates are fine, the mats are there if you're willing to farm them, and the only real problem with this game is the bots and all the people who pay and/or cheat their way to the top. The game was meant to be a long, hard grind. It's a marathon, not a sprint. I know it's only going to get harder, but so far, it's been a lot of fun!

Archived