Epic solution to botting

Goshirak

If someone not completes the captcha, character will be teletransported to the water, for 10 hours, then if a bot setups to if is stucked or in water cast unstuck, they will teleported again to the same place for the debuff

tell me... this will end with the bots

increase the debuff penalty to 20 hours, they will lose more electricity of their houses waiting for debuff end than playing the game

THIS IS THE FINAL SOLUTION OF BOTTING IN L2

Are you agree people?

YES OR NOT?

im agree

first penalty 4 hours

second penalty 20 hours

third penalty 1 week

fourth penalty 1 month

come on people, this debuff will fix the problem

When i played ULTIMA ONLINE OFFICIAL, they had what they call " JAIL " water in lineage 2 could be used as a JAIL with autorecall debuff

this will fix the problem defintly!

We have 2 kinf of players about bot...

it's simple.

who defends bots, is bot user.

who hates bots is regular player ....so you can find bot users very faster.

------

active drop ofr mobs / debuff with no captcha success would be   p/m def = 0 / p/m atk = 0

1º time catpcha fail = 10min debuff

2º time = 20 min

3º time 24h

4º week

5º month

it could work

I think the bots already have a solution for the Bot report captcha.

I reported already so many Bots, but I never saw a Bot getting a debuff.
Maybe they have a alert system, that the bot user has to become short active and enter the captcha and done...
Often I get later a message "This Player has already been reported and we will investigate the issue".... but the next day I can report them again and nothing happens.

I already reduced my playtime and maybe quit soon... I can't find a hunting ground at my lvl that is not crowded by bots.

19 hours ago, Goshirak said:

If someone not completes the captcha, character will be teletransported to the water, for 10 hours, then if a bot setups to if is stucked or in water cast unstuck, they will teleported again to the same place for the debuff

tell me... this will end with the bots

increase the debuff penalty to 20 hours, they will lose more electricity of their houses waiting for debuff end than playing the game

THIS IS THE FINAL SOLUTION OF BOTTING IN L2

Are you agree people?

YES OR NOT?

im agree

first penalty 4 hours

second penalty 20 hours

third penalty 1 week

fourth penalty 1 month

come on people, this debuff will fix the problem

When i played ULTIMA ONLINE OFFICIAL, they had what they call " JAIL " water in lineage 2 could be used as a JAIL with autorecall debuff

this will fix the problem defintly!

bro, it hurts me to see you trying 10x harder than the actual game developers, they are probably laughting at you, but please, this is actually cringe, i feel for you, but no1 gives a bleep anymore, forum is pretty much dead already and so are the servers, dont waste your time my friend

6 hours ago, Ritoplzz said:

bro, it hurts me to see you trying 10x harder than the actual game developers, they are probably laughting at you, but please, this is actually cringe, i feel for you, but no1 gives a bleep anymore, forum is pretty much dead already and so are the servers, dont waste your time my friend

Well, truth to be told, the proposal is terrible no matter how you look at it. The CMs are not required to make that judgement and will simply leave such threads be, but trust me, if there was the ability to -rep, @Goshirak would be swimming in downvotes, both for their use of 'leddit-spacing' as well as continuous spam of baseless conspiracy theories (rather than looking up the facts regarding social engineering).

man is as simple as disconnect the player that fails captcha but they do a stupid debuff and now with the change from 3 to 10 reports needed and bots farming in hidden empty places that for normal players are inefficient server is literally a welcome bots

48 minutes ago, IH8U said:

man is as simple as disconnect the player that fails captcha but they do a stupid debuff and now with the change from 3 to 10 reports needed and bots farming in hidden empty places that for normal players are inefficient server is literally a welcome bots

ye bro i cant understand it too

im sure the others criminals of the game " not the botters " never end in a discussion or text fight with bots -.........-

and im 100% sure that a BOT dont justify that is a legit player in TICKETS AND FORUM POSTS

this community of the new age is 90% bad people, and only 10% good people, no doubts about it, hope karma take them soon, to never hurt another person

Archived