NA Players - How has your experience been so far?

Hello all,

Just curious if any players from NA had any thoughts on the servers. I chose Giran because I figured I'd have an easier time communicating although the timezone differs by 6 hours, as the majority of the server does speak English (bilingual in many cases). It has been an enjoyable experience, but finding a clan has been a bit more difficult (likely a lack of effort though xD).

I was considering Talking Island in the earlier days, but it was rumored that the majority of the users migrating there spoke primarily Spanish (not that anything is wrong with this, it just serves as a communication barrier).

I was curious as to what your individual experiences are on each server, being from NA (finding a clan, communicating, etc).

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

ChimpWithACane

Well I we got banned for 3rd party usage and we don’t even know why, seems like NCSoft doesn’t care at all, so I’d say, great hype for nostalgia, server full of bots, no reason to make a support class, and lack of pvp/ok due to high penalties!

TI seems to have people from all over the world. :D

I came to TI with my guild, and I have also made many new friends on TI so all is good. (Even ran into some old friends from when we all played on L2 Live years ago lol.)

On Gludio server.  I'm in EST, but time zones never mattered much to me.  Started the last week of November, have 3 accounts now, and a total of 11 permanent characters so far. All my chars are in my own clan, it's the easiest way to consolidate all the mats for the main crafter.  After 6 years or more without L2, it's like coming home.  Loving every minute of it. Have met a few people, but with 11 chars, I doubt they have any idea that this one, that one, and the other one are all me. :P  Spent the last 3 weeks running disposable chars up to 25 to get D robes for the crafters for the MP boost and to dump some extra mats and adena in the clan bank, think I'll do the same for the spoilers... without mana pots the poor girls are sitting more than they're hitting.  I'm already working on the backstory for my chars family, much like the one I used to have, except for the addition of the semi-retired grandparents named Papi and Wella in honor of my grandson's other grandparents. :)   (see, I said this was like coming home)

Started playing on Giran during chrismas break.
Feels great leveling up so far, the population is just right for both solo or group leveling.
To be able to farm mats and craft gear, even D grade is a great experience for me. Although some people might think gear is too hard to obtain unless you buy Adena from gold sellers.
Haven't played for a while but i really enjoy the small improvements like automatic adena looting, free teleports until level 41 and etc.

19 hours ago, ChimpWithACane said:

Hello all,

Just curious if any players from NA had any thoughts on the servers. I chose Giran because I figured I'd have an easier time communicating although the timezone differs by 6 hours, as the majority of the server does speak English (bilingual in many cases). It has been an enjoyable experience, but finding a clan has been a bit more difficult (likely a lack of effort though xD).

I was considering Talking Island in the earlier days, but it was rumored that the majority of the users migrating there spoke primarily Spanish (not that anything is wrong with this, it just serves as a communication barrier).

I was curious as to what your individual experiences are on each server, being from NA (finding a clan, communicating, etc).

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

ChimpWithACane

Bad, to very bad I would say. Weak player base, bots all over the place, no GM support, no live employees.

Archived