Banned from website

Fearoulis

@Juji @Hime I hope see my post and help me here . I have 5 accounts here playing the last three months . Before two days i create one new account for make it a seller in town . This account auto banned the char was 1lvl i just create this account after that i tried to login with my other accounts for add nc coins and i saw that i couldnt login with the two of the five accounts in website .I send a ticker here and i asked why my first account banned and second why i can not login in website with the two of my five accounts and the response that something i really can not understand .

I send ticket again and again and they told me because two off account assosiated with the first account that banned they will blocked for ever in WEBSITE . So atm i am playing in game normally and i am not able to put NC COINS into the 2 of my 5 accounts . Without any reason . I asked what i did wrong? maybe because i have 6 accounts but if i want to create one new account for make a new char i will be banned again ? This that i want from you here is to help me and i believe that a lot of ppl have the same problem with me . I do not know how can i contact with you thats why i send you here .

This guys in support really can not understand why they give me this response .  Iam playing normally in game but from website i am locked for ever . So i can play with my chars but i can not put Nc Coins and i can not change my password . Also if i try to create a new account what will happen? All of my accounts will be bannedagain . 

These guys banned from FROM WEB SITE this is ridiculous they don't explain me why they ban me and the told me that . @Juji @Hime I really need your help here . 

I can not understand why someone ban me for website . The only that I can not do now is to buy NC COINS  and I can not understand it really . I spend my money and my time and I got this response . 

[moderated content]

Are you sure that you are "banned"? The login-system of website and NC-Account management locks for new logins after you did log with 4 or 5 Accounts. Maybe less. As far as i know, it depends on how many accounts you log in within a specific time span. 

So maybe try to 
1. change IP
2. delete cookies
3. use different browser
4. and most important ... wait some hours or a day.

Exactly. It's 4 accounts per browser per day (I think it's 24 hours from last log-in, not resetting at midnight).

So, Fearoulis, if you normally use Firefox, try Internet Explorer (or the other way round). It's what I do when compensation items are given out via the Galleria :)

P.S.:
For me, deleting cookies doesn't work.

Archived