Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Fortune Reading Game will be available for the next two weeks.
    • Fortune Reading Coupons purchase restriction has been raised from level 85 to level 90 to prevent abuse from bots.
  • Fixed an issue where the World Map Icons and Monster Card Collection images were being displayed incorrectly.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST  = 7 AM!

I am available to proof read all important posts by the Lineage 2 moderator team for a nominal fee.

Unfortunately, today again shows an ineptness with a skillset learned in kindergarten (aka. the ability to read and comprehend a watch). Or, maybe the school gave 'participation grades' and no marks based upon crossing the tape in order to progress to grade 1.

Regardless, I do know they have the ability within the last 24 hrs (or, inability might be more the operative word) to receive a 'submit a ticket' from a paying customer, only to provide the usual 'get lost' to this same customer. Specifically, the game glitched when a lvl.41 dwarf dbl-clicked an item into a sell shop and the item opened instead of going into the sell shop. When notified of this problem, the response was 'sorry once opened we cannot restore the item or make it tradable' - conveniently on their part, not reading or comprehending the fact that it shouldn't have been able to occur in the first place if it wasn't for w/e glitch.

So instead of replacing out the item in a professional and ethical manner, they respond with the proverbial 'PFO'. Would it really have been so difficult to actually understand their own game mechanics and realize that now this purchased item is unusable due to their problem, ultimately making it an undeserved problem and loss for a paying customer.

Let me guess real quick, the lvl41 dwarf "accidentally" opened a lvl5 or lvl6 ultimate jewel box and probably got cat eye or vital stone xD and you send tickets to qq to ncsoft with this story . Those people with their excuses... 

25 minutes ago, DNP said:

Let me guess real quick, the lvl41 dwarf "accidentally" opened a lvl5 or lvl6 ultimate jewel box and probably got cat eye or vital stone xD and you send tickets to qq to ncsoft with this story . Those people with their excuses... 

Cheers Mate for having nothing better to do than to troll while you sit in an ignorant position.

21 minutes ago, Blut said:

I live on the east coast and know what you mean Hime, keep rockin on ;)

Unhappy why not drag the item to the sell shop? Nothing bad happens then.

The game mechanics permit the exact way I did it, and it should be without failure. That said, if it does not work as the game mechanics intend, then by default the item should be restored and/or (at the very least) made tradable by the very company who both sold the item and set the system.

Are you sure you had the store open when you double-clicked ? Maybe that's the reason they refrain from helping you.

Usually the support is quite good when it comes to small help/small things. Just recently I made a mistake and opened a lv3 Jewel-box I just made the day before. One mail to support was enough and they boxed the thing up again.

What item is it about ?

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Are you sure you had the store open when you double-clicked ? Maybe that's the reason they refrain from helping you.

Usually the support is quite good when it comes to small help/small things. Just recently I made a mistake and opened a lv3 Jewel-box I just made the day before. One mail to support was enough and they boxed the thing up again.

What item is it about ?

I was changing the price (i.e. lowering) on a lvl.3 ultimate jewel box. There was no intended and/or perceived benefit to open on a dwarf account (lvl.41) used for selling. The unfortunate response from staff stating 'once opened, it cannot be re-sealed' did nothing more than validate that they did not even take the time to read the submission to begin with. The follow-up response that spoke about 'some advantage gained' was also without thought and/or any logic on their behalf. There were hero shouts that stated this toon was selling the box - maybe staff should get some fresh air and stop with some bs conspiracy theory about trying to dupe the company on a lvl 41 toon. If they didn't want to change the result, even though it was a game mechanic glitch to begin with, then all they had to do was swap it out for a sealed lvl.3 of the same type.

Life & customer service isn't as hard as they seem to think it is....glad it worked for you....just further validity that their initial responses are nothing but PFO for the most part.

At the end of the day, the attrition rate for the game must be insane over the past long while - not sure how customer service done in this manner will ever keep a paying customer in the game. O.o

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:19 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Fortune Reading Coupons purchase restriction has been raised from level 85 to level 90 to prevent abuse from bots.
  • Fixed an issue where the World Map Icons and Monster Card Collection images were being displayed incorrectly.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

From 85 to 110 so you can buy 200-100 books and lvl up e

On 2019. 01. 30. at 2:19 AM, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

what you guys did? really? if i'm stay on town and do nothing, all ok, but after i start kill something, get extreme lag, type something on chat, sometimes i see my message in 10 sec later, and then see it immediately.
I bet you guys do something bad on mosnter card collection, and almost every1 get lag cause of that.

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived