Xigncode3 blocks Battleping :(

Draecke

so anyone still able to use Battleping ? the workaround posted on their forum no longer works for me..

had to use WTFast and got disconnected several times per hour on all my accounts..

@Juji & @Hime, why doesn't your Q & A team test if your anti cheat software works with known gaming vpn services that reduces ping / latency.. we can't play this game and buy aka spend NCoins if we dc all the time now can we ?

Hi.

There is no such thing like "gaming vpn services that reduces ping / latency". These are marketing words to make you feel better for the money you pay.
I wouldn't use any VPN service if it is not controlled by me and all the SSL certificates are also created/generated by me.

Not to be the bad news messenger, but do you know that they can see/sniff all of your traffic? This include chat messages, passwords, etc...

Best.

well WTFast is having alot of packet loss in a row a few times per hour causing me to loose connection on all 3 accounts.. BattlePing has always been the best for me in over 9 years of using it so am not quite happy about the status quo..

which other services works ok for players from Europe that you know off ?

@Juji, can you advise if Fafurion update will include the upgrade for XignCode3 from 32bit to 64bit like Aion so it will work again with BattlePIng ? or at least explain why NC is using this version ?

14 hours ago, Boogeyman said:

Hi.

There is no such thing like "gaming vpn services that reduces ping / latency". These are marketing words to make you feel better for the money you pay.
I wouldn't use any VPN service if it is not controlled by me and all the SSL certificates are also created/generated by me.

Not to be the bad news messenger, but do you know that they can see/sniff all of your traffic? This include chat messages, passwords, etc...

Best.

Being that paranoid is not good, with your sense of logic you can not trust anything.

And FYI, Battleping & similar services do work.

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

well WTFast is having alot of packet loss in a row a few times per hour causing me to loose connection on all 3 accounts.. BattlePing has always been the best for me in over 9 years of using it so am not quite happy about the status quo..

which other services works ok for players from Europe that you know off ?

@Juji, can you advise if Fafurion update will include the upgrade for XignCode3 from 32bit to 64bit like Aion so it will work again with BattlePIng ? or at least explain why NC is using this version ?

Battleping works fine for me.. but im on windows 7 if that matters.. been using it since it "stopped working" months ago.

Havent done any tweaks or anything at all, just start it & connect, done.

and no problems with xigncode3 at all ? it loads fine ? kinda hard to believe that when even the Tech admin on BP forum admits they struggle with it o0"

could be win7 related then yeah but with current hardware had no choice but to upgrade to win10..

Honestly i don't undestand you guys

First of all bp doesn't support l2 and all know this

Secondly, and this is for Draecke, bp lets you connect to the nearest bp server

Draecke= neatherlands nearest bp server=neatherlands O.o

BP is used to gain some milliseconds in well renowned fps which are played online en masse eg apex legends in very crowded servers aka more than 25 million players at once

chronos + naia doesn't reach l2 ncwest classic giran server population O.o 6.000 players at once

To me it's just a waste of money

But hey it isn't my money

7 minutes ago, BmD said:

Honestly i don't undestand you guys

First of all bp doesn't support l2 and all know this

Secondly, and this is for Draecke, bp lets you connect to the nearest bp server

Draecke= neatherlands nearest bp server=neatherlands O.o

BP is used to gain some milliseconds in well renowned fps which are played online en masse eg apex legends in very crowded servers aka more than 25 million players at once

chronos + naia doesn't reach l2 ncwest classic giran server population O.o 6.000 players at once

To me it's just a waste of money

But hey it isn't my money

you shouldn't be posting about things you don't understand lol.. a hint but when using such service you select the server closest to the game server aka Texas in this case..

BP used to be one of the best services for L2 upto the point NCWest decided to use Xigncode3 and I know this cause I have been using BP for over 10 years satisfactory and the BP Tech support have been very clear that the current issues I see are due to the 32bit version of Xigncode3 NCWest is using.. Aion uses 64bit and works perfectly fine so why for L2 NCWest decided to go with a 32bit version is beyond me..

I'm highly annoyed that I'm forced to use a crap service provider like WTFast which cost 2x more per Month then BP and lately can't even keep the connection stable so I dc all the time..

It's all about the support Draecke.

First l2 isn't supported guild wars 2 yes

Secondly i've tried bp

it's like a placebo

sometime it works the most of the time it doesn't

it is like popeye who's eating spinach

i bet no one gets stronger eating spinach

try, instead,

smoothping no configuration at all and it works, just read wow forums

and bp does support wow but no one who's playing wow uses bp

just download istall play

or leatrix but with this one you have to configure all the stuff by yourself

it should solve your problems at once

22 hours ago, Draecke said:

and no problems with xigncode3 at all ? it loads fine ? kinda hard to believe that when even the Tech admin on BP forum admits they struggle with it o0"

could be win7 related then yeah but with current hardware had no choice but to upgrade to win10..

No errors with xigncode at all, I can load all three clients with no issues.
Going to load up my laptop (W10) and see if it still works there too, will post an update in the thread shortly.

56 minutes ago, BmD said:

It's all about the support Draecke.

First l2 isn't supported guild wars 2 yes

Secondly i've tried bp

it's like a placebo

sometime it works the most of the time it doesn't

it is like popeye who's eating spinach

i bet no one gets stronger eating spinach

try, instead,

smoothping no configuration at all and it works, just read wow forums

and bp does support wow but no one who's playing wow uses bp

just download istall play

or leatrix but with this one you have to configure all the stuff by yourself

it should solve your problems at once

Dont ridicule yourself, im running 300 ms with spikes up to 1s+ without battleping.

With battleping, I push my ping down to <100ms & spikes never go higher than 300ms.

Its not a placebo effect, i keep a close eye on my ping & it is the same story all the time, i will NOT work for everyone however.

A high-sped VPN (like these services) CAN (not WILL) give you a better and faster route to the server, in those cases you WILL receive a better and more stable connection.

If you ALREADY HAVE a good route, you will not receive any benefit of using these services.

Fact is that all of these services are meant to do the same thing

Erase as many latency or ping using tunnelling

now unless you're coming from a neanderthal village every tunnel has a entry point and an exit point

that's what i was trying to say to draecke

entry point for Draecke neatherlands

nonetheless even if in the tunnel the latency is 100 if draecke's isp in that very moment sucks he will suffer lag

money spent for nothing.

The tunnelling device, the bp one, works well not as you are trying to explain dagger but when someone from eg malaysia tries to log in on an eu or na

server. Period. There's no secret in this bs. Just avoid to tunnel from different server within a few hours or you will be banned.

All those service works if the game you are playing is supported or not

and even if supported there are several services that support that very same game

eg bp doesn't support l2 so it's pointless to use it

eg wtfast it's just crap

smoothping is used by everyone in every mmmo eg. wow

the funnier part is that bp does support wow but no one who's playing wow uses battle ping

i'm just wondering why

the money it's yours dagger. do you want to burn it? you can burn it all and i couldn't care less

another thing is leatrix the most effective of all those devices but when i used it the last time i spent three days to configure it.

So all in all in my l2 experience on ncwest

bs just sucks

wtfast just sucks more

smoothping works great

leatrix works even greater but you have to configure it

P.s. Dagger since you are using a vpn can you please explain to all of us where are loggin in from?

This will explain why you think bp works for you.

18 hours ago, BmD said:

P.s. Dagger since you are using a vpn can you please explain to all of us where are loggin in from?

This will explain why you think bp works for you.

Leatrix have no effect on your ping if you're on a crappy route, its like saying your car will drive faster if you put stripes on it.

Yes there are alot of these services around - battleping works GREAT for me, I have NO ISSUES with it, It is more expensive than others but IT WORKS GREAT.

You will not be banned by using these services, even if you change the connection location.

Im from Sweden by the way and my route to the server is pretty awful, so I connect to the Netherlands (which have a strong route to the game server).

Please explain why it works for me, is it because I live on the other side of the world & thus have a bad route? Exactly as I said on my previous post? that people with a bad route can expect good results?

Anyway, you're going completely off-topic so you should probably be quiet, especially since you have no clue of what you're talking about.

/still laughing about the "leatrix is best just need to configure it"

3 hours ago, Draecke said:

that's on Win 10 x64, if so which build ? trying to understand why it stopped working for me

btw BP did actually remove L2 from their officially supported games so it's not just me having issues

That's on win 7 x64.

@BmD dude, please stop. When I forget to start BP I can instantly feel the delay. Like when I click on the ground, the char starts to move in about half a second. When I run on BP, the delay is what you'd expect, around 140-150ms (EU to TX and back). The difference is VERY noticeable. I made videos and measured this in FRAMES. Stop being a clown.

ok so we might be getting closer to the root cause of the issue here as I'm on the latest Win10 build which may have problems with NCWest's latest version of Xigncode3 when used in combo with BattlePing ?

HRo9sGY.jpg

Not 100% sure though if that's really where it goes wrong :( will need to investigate more or just disable Xigncode3 and if NC bans me my wallet & real live will thx them :)

17 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Not 100% sure though if that's really where it goes wrong :( will need to investigate more or just disable Xigncode3 and if NC bans me my wallet & real live will thx them :)

I personally got some kind of automatic update "stopper" on my laptop, so unsure how many security updates and such my laptop have downloaded - if possible (like on Win7) check the automatic updates your PC have done lately (around the time it stopped working..) & uninstall them possibly?

Also, version 1809 did some changes to security features, maybe those turned themselves on automatically and those in junction with battleping might cause xigncode to go haywire?

* there is no version 1804-1808, went straight from 1803 to 1809.

Look through changelog here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/whats-new-windows-10-version-1809 

and see if you can verify that theyre off?

BP 1.5.3 as well. Here's some more info in case it matters:

Image: C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\bp\ss5capcmd.exe
Hashes: MD5=63A270F1917A4A2E35DF2D757E12D4A3

Image: C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\bp\ss5capengine_battleping.exe
Hashes: MD5=518C01615D840E76662B9723673F91F1

Image: C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\wyUpdate.exe
Hashes: MD5=0776370846DFE1D108CBD098DB162F35

Image: C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\BattlePing.exe
Hashes: MD5=3E8CC36CA11AA01EA0FAEF49E47048FC

Image: C:\Programy\Lineage II\system\XignCode\xm.exe
Hashes: MD5=8F0090C3A5499648EDE58D0CE2D5F620

ImageLoaded: C:\Windows\xhunter1.sys
Hashes: MD5=6FB104855837F874765FC74BB071B676

Image: C:\Programy\Lineage II\system\AwesomiumProcess.exe
Hashes: MD5=50D4FAA7C0091842C413F2F37E7F2A4A

those files don't appear in sysmon log:
x3.xem    555C976E6BD1C1D236A550E464DDABD9
xcorona_x64.xem    23E4E9D8840250C1ACE4451680082A58
xmag.xem    1F5F37EA63FA74D7BE86FE106B62D26B
xnina.xem    D823007EE752D81AE43DD6557873A96A
xxd-0.xem & xxd-1.xem    37B5C33921042D203AB27166698671A1

I do repeat myself. I don't need to do a race with all of you to demostrate who has the bigger fake bleep

That beeing said. Maybe bp works for you

Fact is no one else uses it on the biggest mmos like wow and the others

About the ban if you use bp from different locations. Please stop.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/3xoc7d/you_can_be_banned_for_battlepingwtfast_apparently/

This is not a matter or to be or not to be a clown

This is a matter of lying to the others. And I hate liers.

About the rest. I said in my experience after wtfast battle ping is the worst software ever made in the videogmae industry

because it's simply a fake, or a placebo. In 1.000 times it works 2 times and it fails 998 times with my isp and with my connection.

Now if it works only for you on the entire planet earth i'm more than happy about this. But at the end of the story, who cares?

I've told to you try to use smooth or leatrix

To the other lier

http://www.leatrix.com/plus

http://www.leatrix.com/pluscommands

Since this one doesn't seem able to read plain english

" Leatrix Plus has practically nothing enabled by default. In order to enable options and make use of the features that the addon provides, you need to configure it. Configuration is very straight forward and is done via the options panel. Most options are simple checkbox controls".

The tricky thing with leatrix is that you have to find the right combination of command which works for you.

Eg. we were in a dorm. Leatrix worked fine for my roommate's ladtop but not on my ladtop

same isp same connection same commands.

All in all l2 ncwest has too few players, compared to the 20kk players at once of the battle royal games, to be considered by all the

software houses which are devoloping tunnelling software so .... even if you are paying for those tunnelling services you end up

with some shitty software installed

5 hours ago, BmD said:

All in all l2 ncwest has too few players, compared to the 20kk players at once of the battle royal games, to be considered by all the

software houses which are devoloping tunnelling software so .... even if you are paying for those tunnelling services you end up

with some shitty software installed

You have no idea what leatrix is, what it does and why it might work m

You have no idea why people use the tunneling services. 

Its not fake nor a placebo, it doesn't work for you because you already have a good route, doesn't mean every person have a good route,even if you live in the same city. 

You cannot be banned by using tunneling services on ncwest, majority of games will not ban you either, why would they?

Thousands if not hundreds of thousands use tunneling services with great result. 

If i use battleping on ncwest or on LoL, i use the same software and servers so idk what you're talking about. 

@BmD we asked you to stop posting about things you have no understanding and as you seem to be unable to add anything constructive or helpful but choose to be just argumental and you do this not only in topics here but elsewhere too so I've put you on my ignore list.

Dagger & Alexiel, thanks for your feedback so far and I've opened tickets with the involved parties so let's see how that goes while I'll thinker around the issue myself as well.

Ok. Ignore me don't ignore me who cares

All in all you are getting a tunnel from holland to erase latency believieng to connect directly to a server in texas/chicago lmao

dagger is trying to erase that latency connecting from holland

This thing doesn't make any sense to me

For the records wow official forums about the bans

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/6933834316

As for the rest

The problem is battle ping

You are paying to be scammed

But you are saying no the problem is the xingcode ....

I've said to you try two different tunnelling services

you put me in the ignore list

1 if it makes any sense to you

2 who cares

Archived