Return Golden Compass Event

Shoppy

It would be something really great to bring back the Golden Compass Event (Merkios' Instance / Lucien Bracelet) with the upcoming Anniversary Celebrations to give all people the chance to get their Bracelets +10. Having this event every few months would at least add some balance on free to obtain items to the servers.

20 hours ago, Dawe said:

Or you cant w8 for Fafurion update, since the update contains that instance.

It is not mate. Nothing mentioned about the Merkios' Altar instance in any of the overseas patchnotes.

Ahm, for those guys that are asking to bring that  Golden Compass Event back ... just a question:

Have you ever really been to that instance? It might be that me and quite a huge number of other players that missed some tricks about the instance, but as i remember, the difficultly of that instance was not like a K99, CC or Bay. Actually you needed to bring some real power gear to manage that instance. And for myself, i would not state that i am low-geared. Still it was hardcore. 

2 hours ago, Skolex said:

Ahm, for those guys that are asking to bring that  Golden Compass Event back ... just a question:

Have you ever really been to that instance? It might be that me and quite a huge number of other players that missed some tricks about the instance, but as i remember, the difficultly of that instance was not like a K99, CC or Bay. Actually you needed to bring some real power gear to manage that instance. And for myself, i would not state that i am low-geared. Still it was hardcore.

Yes, I've been there. It wasn't that hard and it should be easier when they bring it back. But, the only way to make a Stage 10 Bracelet was to run it twice a day, every day, with max reward, for the period they ran the event. Which for many was impossible for many. I know various Tank, Tyrr, Othell that do not have anything higher then a stage 5. Only Feoh's and Yul's had a real shot at being able to get a Stage 10 Bracelet.

Since this instance required 0 Ncoin to enter and add some free boost for all players. NCWest has to keep a good balance of free content and pay-to-win content. The Golden Compass and Merkios' Instance were awesome free content with an actual good reward.

FYI: I have a Stage 7 Bracelet because I missed out a few days (unable to log, because real life) and a few times I only gained 40 Marks which really made it impossible for me to even get Stage 8.

Archived