Jump to content
Brafrod

Chronos Castle seige

Recommended Posts

weinerthezon    37
17 minutes ago, Kryklaxkriklrey said:

1 - Nova zerged Chronos, MS quit fighting, even Zureil pt moved for a while to Core. Nova players started to quit due to boredom.

2 - Merge happened. Luckily for MS, Zaken players leaned more to MS side than Nova's.

3 - MS leftovers + Truffle's Troupe made MS climb to the top. Fight was fair and good, but MS still couldn't cast Aden due to game mechanics and stuff.

4 - MS started to Mass Recruit even people from others servers to fight Nova leading them to finally cast Aden.

5 - MS zerged Chronos, Nova people started to quit game and Nova finally quit fighting.

6 - Now, it's time for MS boredom. Enjoy it!

MS isn't bored, its just nova propaganda.

I have fun every time I play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadySerson    0

I agree MS has to recruit to compete with nova. Do I feel they needed to continue to recruit (as well as poach NOVA members, as they are still doing) no I don't. Simply put I don't care what you guys do. You bored most of nova off the server by not pvping, and fishing to 105. 

This is a dying game, there is no point for a clan with 2 cps to try and fight a clan with what? Fifteen. You guys can bicker and banter about how MS is so much better then nova fine, you guys just became the new nova but you are too dumb to see that.

You have your own members crying to US that they don't agree with the recruit everyone policy.

I have said this multiple times, but you guys simply don't want to do it. Drop wars, we can do 7v7's again, you want to bully and have the war up so your solo gankers (Choco on scoobz, and weiner) can have someone to gank. You guys don't xp, as we can see by running through sos. When there is an xp event you have 10 parties going, fully afk, and you go to a light castle.. How does going to a light castle promote pvp?

And on a final point to call you guys out for being so smart. Does anyone remember when MS wouldnt pvp if pepp was there? Mutchy members, it was only when you guys got truffle geared up that you started to fight. Stop crying, NOVA is using tactics that you guys started.

TLDR: Want pvp?  Drop wars and start doing 7v7's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadySerson    0
Just now, weinerthezon said:

MS isn't bored, its just nova propaganda.

I have fun every time I play.

Tell that to girlscouts and infamous. More will continue to quit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weinerthezon    37
Just now, LadySerson said:

Tell that to girlscouts and infamous. More will continue to quit

They both are taking a break due to real life issues. They will be back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weinerthezon    37
2 minutes ago, LadySerson said:

I agree MS has to recruit to compete with nova. Do I feel they needed to continue to recruit (as well as poach NOVA members, as they are still doing) no I don't. Simply put I don't care what you guys do. You bored most of nova off the server by not pvping, and fishing to 105. 

This is a dying game, there is no point for a clan with 2 cps to try and fight a clan with what? Fifteen. You guys can bicker and banter about how MS is so much better then nova fine, you guys just became the new nova but you are too dumb to see that.

You have your own members crying to US that they don't agree with the recruit everyone policy.

I have said this multiple times, but you guys simply don't want to do it. Drop wars, we can do 7v7's again, you want to bully and have the war up so your solo gankers (Choco on scoobz, and weiner) can have someone to gank. You guys don't xp, as we can see by running through sos. When there is an xp event you have 10 parties going, fully afk, and you go to a light castle.. How does going to a light castle promote pvp?

And on a final point to call you guys out for being so smart. Does anyone remember when MS wouldnt pvp if pepp was there? Mutchy members, it was only when you guys got truffle geared up that you started to fight. Stop crying, NOVA is using tactics that you guys started.

TLDR: Want pvp?  Drop wars and start doing 7v7's

So you mad we have the war up, but also mad we went light castle.

Sounds like you just want to gank afk xpers, and not actually pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadySerson    0
Posted (edited)

I have already stated what I want to do. I want to do 7v7, that has nothing to do with you, or choco on scoobz running through xp parties.

Do you want 7v7 yes or no? 

The only reason you went light was to protect your 15 xp parties, that are now gone. Don't try to kid yourself.

Edited by LadySerson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinkariya    50

No need to drop wars let's do 7v7 in coli if renovatio doesn't want to start the war lol you wrote too many sht but I'll just bring up one which is us afraid to 7v7 if peppiino is around quite a bit confused on this one coz I remember nova was the one who doesn't wanna 7v7 if truffle is around can't blame you he's op but for peppiino we have fought plenty of 7v7 with him on the party win some lose some but hey that's how the game is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our CP has offered to do a 7v7 against any Nova party, as well as we even offered to do our CP vs x2 Nova pts.... heck, we even offered to do our CP vs all of Nova and yet you guys still decline. So don't come on the forums stating that you guys want to do a 7v7 when we have offered to do them since we left you guys...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Norbit    10

U guys r going away from the point. The main complaint is MS killed the server. No one wants to compete all cause of MS. So what did we do so differently than any other clan that hit the top? We can keep arguing about who did what all day long. Ok if nova does t want a war right now fine. But what about the rest of the server. See to me this discussion is bigger than nova and MS. From my understanding we won but the way we won alienated people. So if anyone can tell me how we should have won. What methods we should jave used. Ok we mass recruited (i totally missed it) but some say we did. Should we have not recruited. YES I AGREE TRUFFLE WAS A PROBLEM FOR A LOT OF PEEPS BUT LETS NOT ACT LIKE PEPPINIO WASNT. I BUILT MY TANK SPECIFICALLY TO FIGHT HIM.  So that cancels out that notion. So whats the thi g we did so different? Thats all im asking. What we could have done better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brafrod    3
8 hours ago, Norbit said:

Ok. I see u guys view as well. But being one of the guys who was there when ms was on the bottom, i have to ask. If the methods u guys say we used to push to the top was wrong and alienated most players/clans from the game, what methods should we have used to topple nova, who by the way had peppinio and a number of other heavy hitters?  What methods should we had done? All we did was the classic bottom to the top story. They say we had peeps the dropped tag to lvl. I agree. We did. I never did personally but we did have peeps to do so. So did nova. That shouldnt even b up for debate. We recruted. I mean isnt that what a clan suppose to do when trying to move up. Oh and let me say this. Im not here to smack talk. This can b a good debate. Cause like u, we see rhe lack of activity. So when i ask this question im serious. I took some months off myself. What do u suggest MS SHOULD HAVE DONE TO BEST NOVA ON THE SERVER AND WHAT SHOULD MS DO NOW TO MAKE THE SERVER COMPETITVE AGAIN? And lets see if anyone would have done what we did diffrently. Friendly debate 😁

I know some are discussing the tactics to get to the top.  That is not the point of my post.  PVP is an important and big part of the game, why so many try so hard to avoid it I do not understand, but that is a different discussion.  At the time when NoVA was big dog there was much more activity AND there was an emerging MS.  So there was competition, while NOVA would sometimes stick their nose into any pvp, during sieges they did not attempt to control all. Maybe then it was not as easy an option as now.  MS did what was needed to rise to the top and they did.  So how and/or should MS bring competition back?  Have we already reached critical mass?  My suggestion is start by opening a few castles, will it bring some back to siege?  I don't think it could hurt.  Does MS want a challenge to ADEN?  MS said you help us or your are an enemy (that seemed to go toward those that ignored them as well) if someone came to Aden would their clan suddenly be zerged at every turn?  I don't have an answer but a suggestion   to start with making sieges, if not fun, at least playable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377

this stuff goes in cycles and happens on all servers, eventually a balance will be found and then the circle starts anew

you could have made this post 5 years ago and even 10 years ago with basically the same themes

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Norbit    10
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

this stuff goes in cycles and happens on all servers, eventually a balance will be found and then the circle starts anew

you could have made this post 5 years ago and even 10 years ago with basically the same themes

See thats my EXACT point. It always happens. Someone will always dominate one way or the other. And its been this same argument. Brafrod made some good points as well. But where me and him differ a bit is with people starting out by seiging. I think new or uo and comming clans should do some wars first which will get the player base moving again. Most even wars brings recruits to borhs sides. I think this is just a phase we r going through. Once the update comes many will come back anf play for a bit. EVERYONE SMALL AND BIG CLANS SHPULD WAR ONE ANOTHER ON THAY DAY. If new/returning players jump right into action it will get peeps going again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dsdse    9
Posted (edited)

@Norbit You asking what you did wrong. So my answer is you did nothing wrong. you become top clan and that's it. PPL telling siege are dead but they are not. FS, LB, Corws are still fighting as they can. Problem is after siege some of you, not all but some, insted of say gf or say nothing are laugh at them. sure FS lost goddard in last 5min of siege is a reasen to be shame?? for me, it's not. They did they best. But if you keep doing it, that may couse they stop playing cuz what is the goal of playing and reading how bad u are.

Edited by dsdse
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L2Junkie    7

I 100% agree with dsdse here, the trash talk needs to tone down, i mean i know it will never go away completely but honestly, why the hell do the "Winners" need to act like sore losers? or sore winners? what ever you want to call it... i mean GRATS! you won a pvp fight, celebrate, but dont be a damn turd about it... my parents cant be the only ones that taught their kids to be humble winners when you do win, and to not be a damn sore looser when you loose... in turn the losing side needs to shut the eff up too, dont feed the trolls.

dont kick people when they are down... damn... especially if you want them to get up and PVP you more..

like i hinted at before in this thread, we could all use a little chill, before you hit enter on what ever hero shout you are about to do, ask yourself, does this help the current pvp or server situation, or and i just going to gain a few atta boys from like minded people in Vent/TS who are going to agree with you anyway, do you honestly think what ever negative thing you say will help? or finally make your enemy agree with you and want to PVP you more?

doubt it, the hero pvp is the only pvp anymore, and it seems to me you need to do less of the hero pvp to get back the real pvp. 

honestly I am surprised anyone fights at all anymore, Kudo's to those trying hard to hang in there fight the top clans only to get flamed in hero voice after and told how bad they are and what a 1 shot they are, only a matter of time i am sure and they will say what is the point.

The fault points in many directions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinkariya    50

Let's not be hypocrites here those who fights MS if they are switched position with MS do you think they would be humble about it? Nope don't think so you can easily how this players trash talks let me give an example Apex alliance who mostly farm dragons nowadays everytime they try to get a dragon all they say is Gz MS or whatever this alone accomplishing something so irrelevant such as Dragons wherein it's all about camping for long days which mostly at least outside of Apex alliance nobody in Chronos has the time for and yet they are acting all high and mighty already.I myself gets trashtalked a lot time and time again I'm being told by our competition that I'm a terrible player but hey it doesn't bother me one bit but rather I love it when people tells me that I'm horrible it makes beating them sweeter :D  Bottomline if a player can't handle a mere trash talk that person should consider playing a single player game and not an online mmorpg since no matter where you go there's always going to be competition, there's always gonna be trashtalks :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dsdse    9

@Jinkariya You dont taking my point you can do it(trash talk) but as u said Apex say "Gz MS" and MS say "loosers u lose castle" "FS join nova for castle, then join LB and still have no castle". when they hold castle for 2months and you now what they gonna try take castle durning next siege. But as I asked before are u rly need act like you have to prove something when you are at the top. And this who say MS isn't best clan today have to be blind they can keep Aden, Rune and give few other castle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L2Junkie    7

Jink, honestly, you wont like when i say this, and i know already you wont take my advice...

You... dont... have... to ... respond... you.. dont... have to poke ... them when... its ... been quite.... in shout... you simply dont have to, it does nothing but keep the toxic ball rolling.

The less toxic stuff you say, the less the enemy will say, simple... it all starts with you, and by saying "you" i mean anyone reading this, not just you Jink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aribo    1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jinkariya said:

Let's not be hypocrites here those who fights MS if they are switched position with MS do you think they would be humble about it? Nope don't think so you can easily how this players trash talks let me give an example Apex alliance who mostly farm dragons nowadays everytime they try to get a dragon all they say is Gz MS or whatever this alone accomplishing something so irrelevant such as Dragons wherein it's all about camping for long days which mostly at least outside of Apex alliance nobody in Chronos has the time for and yet they are acting all high and mighty already.I myself gets trashtalked a lot time and time again I'm being told by our competition that I'm a terrible player but hey it doesn't bother me one bit but rather I love it when people tells me that I'm horrible it makes beating them sweeter :D  Bottomline if a player can't handle a mere trash talk that person should consider playing a single player game and not an online mmorpg since no matter where you go there's always going to be competition, there's always gonna be trashtalks :D 

LOL

i bet, 80% of this shouts are not from Apex member. All on server love to see when MS dont take a dragon. You need some balls if such trash talk affect you.

Edited by Aribo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lo0neyTunes    8
Posted (edited)

Hello all again. Needless to say, old enemies becomes friends in the end bcose they start to respect each other. Ofc flaming/trolling its a part of fun in game, we cant play like robots, we are humans and we have feelings to share! We will cross the line in many cases, this is for sure. And when u want to be top, and cant for the moment, always cheat somehow, or using tricks. But when u become wise u will understand, its a must to be a limit of ur action if u want this game alive. If ppl will cash out, or stop pvp, game will die, ncsoft will put the plug and delete all, cose they keep this game alive only for profit, but if they close the game, all ur goldies $$$ items will become useless. 

So... First of all... Like norbit/katrise said, small clans need to learn & start to like to do pvp, and its a must for big clans to not interfere with them. So no help in open map or sieges. Let every castle have clean fights between small clans and their alliance! 

About ms/nova politics... Its only my personal opinion, i repeat, its only personal cose im a simple player: big clans must to have war up and dark castle but without any detagging players! This is a shame what happens now with this detagging politics! If u are a medium player and want to be in a top clan, stay and fight! Or go to a small but active clan, till u consider ur strong enough for coming back. U wanna say ur top and rule the server? U need to really prove that: no light castle, no detagging allowed during week. War all day long, and u will see this game alive again. 

Not enough competition? All stacked ppl in only one clan rulling the server? Make then second side, third side, fourth side, fight each other for dragons, open field raids and pvp on farm zones! Dont stay and sleep on the winning side, dont accept in clan lemmings/bandwagoners if u wanna be the king of the server! 

This game is maded for farming in pvp condition, dont let the macro farm kill this game! Take the hard path, not the easy path, and u will have more satisfactions and nice moments than when u use all tricks for win no matter the future cost. 

Lets start to not pointing each other for mistakes maded by all sides in the past, and let be fairplay again! 

And also, its a common sense rule, if a party pvp vs another party, to not interfere for help them! 

In this way, we will go all to Valhalla as brave warriors! 

Edited by Lo0neyTunes
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aribo    1
13 hours ago, weinerthezon said:

MS isn't bored, its just nova propaganda.

I have fun every time I play.

You have fun to kill ppl without gear? Yes, thats the real weiner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinkariya    50
1 hour ago, Aribo said:

LOL

i bet, 80% of this shouts are not from Apex member. All on server love to see when MS dont take a dragon. You need some balls if such trash talk affect you.

THIS. :D So this thread is worthless if you guys wanna see MS fail work for it crying about it will not get you anywhere we've worked hard to get to the top and here you guys writing in forums begging us to let you guys be most of those who we are fighting now in Chronos are the same clans who either went against us or helped Nova at some point either way we never forced them of that choice but rather it's their own decision and when you make a decision you gotta live with its repercussion. Bottomline don't cry about MS killing the server cause we just don't care outside of MS everyone is fair game and we won't hesitate of fighting everyone in Chronos. Don't compare us to the former Chronos top dog Renovatio who after ascending to the throne befriends everyone in Chronos we don't work that way it's either you're in MS or you're against us B| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Norbit    10
6 hours ago, dsdse said:

@Norbit You asking what you did wrong. So my answer is you did nothing wrong. you become top clan and that's it. PPL telling siege are dead but they are not. FS, LB, Corws are still fighting as they can. Problem is after siege some of you, not all but some, insted of say gf or say nothing are laugh at them. sure FS lost goddard in last 5min of siege is a reasen to be shame?? for me, it's not. They did they best. But if you keep doing it, that may couse they stop playing cuz what is the goal of playing and reading how bad u are.

Ok i can respect this. After reading and discussing this thread it seems like its the disrespect is what majority dont like. Just know that its no possible way anyone can stp the smack talk between nova and us. I just dont see that stopping.  But all the other clans we can work on that. Now that doesnt mean its gonna stop. But i can start the process and hopwfully some others will follow. I really didnt understand all the hate we recieve. Thats y i posed my questions. But i understand now. For me its easy to say GF and keep it moving. Cause i been on the other side of the spectrum.  See guys at the core of our team our guys r really cool peeps.  We just got some people who instead of thinking their thoughts and planning they speak their thoughts. Not my method but we xant say how a person in a game should conduct himself. But at least now mostly everyone can see how the server feels twards us. And its comming from a real conversation and not everyone just gping back n forth. Maybe some on both teams will take notice and tone it down. But new clan NEED TO START SOME SHYT. Get the lower member clans i to the fight. It will motivate more player activity. The reason the server is dying is xause everyone is lvling and talking. No one is competing. Lets stop talking, HAVE SOME GF,S, and enjoy our game again. I been waiting to fight pope with rhat weapon he have just to see if i can even take the hits. Wont get a chance if we dont get back to soing what we do. My opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger    8
Posted (edited)

Population is smaller than ever, the game is dying & NCWest is only speeding up the decay by further increasing the gap between top-clan(s) and the rest of the server.

Really simple math.

To slow it down, let the smaller clans fight for themselves at sieges, dont interfere when they have their low level clan wars and so on, also simple math - so many times you see MS, Nova, Sunshine or LB wiping a full party of random lowbies because 1 person in the party is an alt of their war - what do you think happens after a month? they quit, then you complain there is no people left.. or one of the big boys see a group of flagged people, ofc he will kill them to show his dominance, same story there.. they will end their wars because they see no point of keeping clan war open.. you get the point.

BTW. Before this offend some special snowflake & make him go on a rant of "well good, get rid of the carebears" and so on, the game is not like when you started playing a year or two after launch of GoD, back then the gap between a normal player & top player was being hit for 30k and hitting back for 8k dmg..

The gap now is being hit for 5 million damage, and hitting back for 300 damage - go figure if they go carebear.

 

Furthermore, the gap is huge between new players, "old players", middle clans, and top-clans - One party of a middle clan will wipe a whole clan of "old players", whilst one person of a top-clan will wipe a whole middle clan.

So even if MS decided to stick with only Aden & Giran for example, you'd have Sunshine ally trying to grab 3 castles or more with their full force, you'd have Crows, p1ratas & other clans trying to occupy 1 castle each for their entire clans so in the end, even if MS "stops siegeing every castle", it will have no real effect because those clans would do what MS is doing now.

 

Basically long story short, unless...

1. Every larger clan decides to fight over specific castles only & leave two or three castles for the growing clans to actually enjoy the game (you know, fair pvp! the thing that made you guys like this game in the first place)

2. People stop being assholes and let new players fight their own PvPs..

The game will die faster & faster.

 

So, if leadership of the larger clans would talk to eachother and decide to leave for example Gludio & Dion for the "lower" clans, it would greatly improve the activity of both the server, and sieges.

Its really not much harder than that, but good luck with that between the ego of some people.. :)

Edited by Dagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadySerson    0
59 minutes ago, Norbit said:

Ok i can respect this. After reading and discussing this thread it seems like its the disrespect is what majority dont like. Just know that its no possible way anyone can stp the smack talk between nova and us. I just dont see that stopping.  But all the other clans we can work on that. Now that doesnt mean its gonna stop. But i can start the process and hopwfully some others will follow. I really didnt understand all the hate we recieve. Thats y i posed my questions. But i understand now. For me its easy to say GF and keep it moving. Cause i been on the other side of the spectrum.  See guys at the core of our team our guys r really cool peeps.  We just got some people who instead of thinking their thoughts and planning they speak their thoughts. Not my method but we xant say how a person in a game should conduct himself. But at least now mostly everyone can see how the server feels twards us. And its comming from a real conversation and not everyone just gping back n forth. Maybe some on both teams will take notice and tone it down. But new clan NEED TO START SOME SHYT. Get the lower member clans i to the fight. It will motivate more player activity. The reason the server is dying is xause everyone is lvling and talking. No one is competing. Lets stop talking, HAVE SOME GF,S, and enjoy our game again. I been waiting to fight pope with rhat weapon he have just to see if i can even take the hits. Wont get a chance if we dont get back to soing what we do. My opinion.

See you have level headed replies, which people respect. Then on the flip side of that you have jink. People don't respect your newer more loud members, which I'm sure they don't care about. 

How does changing name to flashed, along with icons and pretending to be an old Nova leader help in any way? You guys talk about toxic... Lol. 

You said you want pvp but do nothing to encourage it, you think parking a ms nuker in xp parties will make people cave? 

You may be one of the few people in ms that says gf and moves along, have you read hero shout? Lol

When Ms was small they weren't looking for pvp, they fished didn't xp and if they did a 7v7 they'd bsoe if losing, why should anyone give you pvp, because you're bored??? 

Jink saying basically you've made your bed, that goes both ways.

If you guys want legit 7v7 and get some good pvps going I've said what needs to happen, but like I've said you guys don't want legit pvp and your replies Continue to prove it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×