Nerfed Exp

Afum

Not sure if it's just me, but i have seen many ppl talking about that also. Isnt exp on sos/elven nerfed instead of being boosted? Also 108+new zones  are way too hard comparing to xp that they give?

Yesterday in SoS - GM buffs+200% xp boost rune+Freya Frozen/Storm scroll + all addons for XP = I also thought it was lower than normal, 5-6b on full boost is not normal I remember I was taking like 7.2-8++ bil xp per mob with same or even less xp boost items/consumables (  CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG ABOUT THE FULL BOOST XP 7 PPL IN PT) 

We checked new zones also and yes, less mobs than SoS/Elven, mobs are harder and XP was low, I was watching a stream from Korean server, the guy was having only a rose and was getting 10-11b per mob, with boosts (probably some of them I event don't know ) he was taking 18-19b xp/mob.

Can we get that checked?

Edited by Argus

I just never understood why its so hard for people to check THE BASE EXP on a monster.

Its not that complicated. then look at old screenshot, or video whatever and see the old base exp on same party #.

yes on the drop rates but not quite on the xp part as I have been testing alot now and Sea of Spores is actually slightly better then before the update for me, solo xp for Nuba went from 17.6bil to 18.1bil

my first post aka the +1 was based on an error as I didn't notice my 200% xp rune had expired ^^"

maybe something changed in how the party /group XP is calculated ?

Edited by Draecke

12 hours ago, Draecke said:

yes on the drop rates but not quite on the xp part as I have been testing alot now and Sea of Spores is actually slightly better then before the update for me, solo xp for Nuba went from 17.6bil to 18.1bil

my first post aka the +1 was based on an error as I didn't notice my 200% xp rune had expired ^^"

maybe something changed in how the party /group XP is calculated ?

In full party i used to get like 3-4b per mob with vitality , freya storm and rose now its like 2b-2,5b , maybe i missed something.

On 17/5/2019 at 9:57 AM, Afum said:

Also 108+new zones  are way too hard comparing to xp that they give?

ur dmg dont alow u to farm even on elven, what u expect ? be able to farm in fafurion temple ? ...

the difficulty of new zones is okey, the exp is still very low

2 minutes ago, iDoomCraker said:

ur dmg dont alow u to farm even on elven, what u expect ? be able to farm in fafurion temple ? ...

the difficulty of new zones is okey, the exp is still very low

You have no idea what damage i have :D