Sel Mahum (new Area) Bug?

kissthegod

Hey,

was wondering why no one is in that new Area. Now i know why.. Every mob gives around 45m xp with full Vit. Also every mob dropping around 40-70 Adena. Is that a joke? Is that the Adena before the Update (when it was low lvl).

XP should be x10 times higher. Adena min 10-20x higher....

Maybe anyone could answer that. @Juji @Hime

If it were, more players would surely be there, but they never met anyone there, mobs are not easy to kill and the reward is too small xp / sp / adena, everyone prefers to stay in Silent Valey, where he gets 3 moby gets more xp than for one train (20 mobs) in selmahum and need to add that they are much faster, which everyone knows well. It's just my opinion, but I waited a lot more from this location, so it's totally useless here, like Land of Chaos or RIder Crossroads

Mobs are too hard to kill and also they hit pretty hard...my 103 tyrr in medium gear and full buffs(bloody,circlet,cloak,etc) berrely survive to 4-5 mobs.
That area should be for 100-103 players, for 104+ simply not worth farm there.
Mby @Juji wont lose his minds and look into this problem too :)

Edited by Pleistoros

Like all revamped areas (Sel Mahum, Plains of Liz, Alligator Island, Tanor Canyon) they are primarily exp zones with low drops.

But the exp rate in Sel Mahum does look off. 45m per mob, even if you could pull full camps (and with NA exclusive mob reset range, you cannot pull 2-3 camps like back in High 5) that's 20x 45m, which equals 900m exp. Which is lower than killing mobs solo in Alligator or Tanor while probably needing the same time per kill.

I was looking forward to finally seeing a locating train, but as I wrote here, the mobs are unreasonably too strong for lvl 100+ and for 45 m xp per mob, it's just not worth it, everyone goes to farm to SV where moby are much easier and the reward is also much higher, maybe something could be done with this location, I also play tyrr 102 in medium gear. I can't imagine that even if I were giving trains of 20 mobs, I'd only get 900m xp for such a drudgery when I can go down to the Giant Cave and I would have the same number for one mob for a significantly shorter time ...:/