We Want The Old Olympiad Game Back

agreed this should not be in this game and destroy the balance of so many classes , whats the point of being a sws, bd , ee , se, wc, ol active when all the other got ur advantages but not ur weakness, second not everybody got a lvl 80 buffer so this new olys its actually pretty bad and imbalanced for a lot of people

16 hours ago, Chernobyll said:

It was clear that the vast majority of players hated this new olympiad. Please NCWest, Come back with the old olympiad games. Many friends of mine are stopping playing because of this...

1 hour ago, Syel said:

agreed this should not be in this game and destroy the balance of so many classes , whats the point of being a sws, bd , ee , se, wc, ol active when all the other got ur advantages but not ur weakness, second not everybody got a lvl 80 buffer so this new olys its actually pretty bad and imbalanced for a lot of people

totally agree with you, there is a big difference between olympiad games and pvp's, each class with his buffs, strategiestry and try to win with them , but with this last update, olympiad games have become in pvp's... 

Yeah I think it's safe to say the old system was way better, why change or make adjustments 15 years later? the seige was an absoulute joke and the new 1 week hero system holds no gratification for winning because its such a short period of time. youre literally taking the best part of the game out. It's like having a girlfriend for 15 years that youre completely content with then dropping a log on her head and now shes a paraplegic and you just now have to deal with it.  

I insist, what part of the game is the classic? the Olympics are the least classic part of the game, with a bad argument of balance, the fair is to participate with the skills of the characters, without external potions and buffs (CLASSIC! LINEAGE 2 CLASSIC !!!) only favor the players who have best buffers, I still don't understand what the pretensions of the game staff are, basically there is no classic, it is a deformed mix of chronicles and attempt to kill the game, characters without degree penalty in armor and weapons, and raidboss without penalty by level , have had bad consequences in the game "classic" only a couple of people full of bots kill epicraids and stay with the booty, which in the true classic lineage you have to kill with dozens of people, only changing as restrictions of characters lvl and bosses ...

gg

Who ever says they prefer this are either trolling or are completely dishonest. I play a necro and actually have all the buffer as extra characters. So obviously i=this is to my benefit. But this is by no means good. This is the worst decision they could come up with about Oly. They instantly took the joy of Oly of everyone playing /enchanter/healer types

46 minutes ago, joheyca said:

NO WE DONT! Old oly's only brought fake heros to the game. People giving points and fake stuff's.

do you really think with this new olympiad matches this is not going to happen?? it's impossible control "giving points", but with new olympiad games the buffers (wc, ol, sws, bd...) and healers will need giving points because any of those character cant win a single match against another like fighter/mage/archer full buff, this is simple...