Can we use WTFast and EXITLAG to lower lantency with server ?

Shard

Like in Topic name Can we use WTFast or ExitLag program to lower lantency with server, like in other games Fortnite,PUBG,CS Go, R6 etc

My iss Dominator 99lvl got baned today without reason, he was bufing my main character and boom ban he did nothing but buffing main character without party like he supose to do.

I writed ticked why they blocked my iss account but we will see.

The only thing im using is WTFast to lower my ping.

Anyone had same problem ? got baned without reason ?

Server is lagging because it takes the server 10-20 seconds to unspawn mobs after you killed them. WTF/BP or any other VPN service will no help you at all. It is a server sided issue, which apparently doesn't exist if you make a support ticket.

haha i cant believe i use ExitLag and my ip adress change i dont know how often but it change. they baned my account why ? beacuze they think it was haked by difrent guy from difrent ip address, i didnt write any ticket about my account was stolen or hacked wtf are they doing there.

3 hours ago, Shard said:

haha i cant believe i use ExitLag and my ip adress change i dont know how often but it change. they baned my account why ? beacuze they think it was haked by difrent guy from difrent ip address, i didnt write any ticket about my account was stolen or hacked wtf are they doing there.

I change my IP whatever and whenever I want during game process via vpn (if I want it), so it cause not about your IP change. You can not change IP only before input security code, it throw error. Looks like this all about regional settings.