Adena Drop - Spoilrate - Matsdrop

LMAE

hi everyone 

first of all ppll who uses prestige pack drop rune etcc (like myself) knows thatthis update did a big nerf to adena mats spoil rate  its not 20  30  40 50 60 %  its 10x les then before the upgrade .

for all the people who is intrested in this topic help me help us ask gm ncsoft to set those adena drops spoil rate to 50 % less then before update that would still be ok BUT PLS DONT LOWER LIKE 90 % THAT IS WAY TO MUCH...……  the ppl who setted there farm party up at atelia fortress refinery  sos  elven u al knows that now is impossible to farm adena for a normal player who usses only 1 2  3 4 ? ptrstige packs in there farm partty of 6 7 or 5 mansparty ……

PLS GM NCSOFT SET THE ADENA DROP MATS SPOILS BACK TO WHAT IS WAS BEFORE AND LOWER IT THEN LIKE 30   40  50 %  BUT PLS DONT LOWER IT 10 X TIMES LESS then before

greets just a normal player farmer who tries to gear himself to middgeared player ……..

• Thanks 2

No drop no bots. I agree with ncsoft. I see desert locations and i am happy to get at any time any mob besides two or three locations with alive afk macros players. I like deserts they are mysterious and dead.

I don't agree with NCSOFT, but you should not hoping for anything, they won't revert that. We're talking business here. If players can make good adenas from playing, they're less likely to spend in the l2store. The player base is already pretty low as it is, and they'll try their best to milk player as much as they can until the end.
It's sad to say, but this is game is not developped for players, but for profit, so whenever new ways of making money will be found, they'll be nerfed again.

If you want to make adenas, you have to build enough boxes, and strong enough dds to make boss instances will only a few people regularly and potentially several times a week.

Edited by Jeune
  • Thanks 2

every update changes are made to field xp areas, this ain't nothing new - also it was known these changes were coming from the moment it was announced in Korea aka Months ago..

let's be serious for a sec here as well as obviously NC will nerf places that were able to farm ~10bil a day with just afk macro bot parties and don't deny this as I know how much adena was farmed in refinery / af / elven / superion / sos etc.

btw nerf on SoS was only 20% so you might want to actually check all the old & new places for drop chance etc. to see which are still decent for farm - or if you're lazy go check RU / EU servers as they have already figured out what/where to farm next..

compare l2wiki with the RU version l2central through google chrome auto translate to see the real nerf info and use l2central to see where to go next.

https://l2central.info/wiki/Первобытный_Остров

select the region info at the bottom to navigate to all xp / farm areas and then drill down into the mob drop / spoil details

6 hours ago, FTBs said:

No drop no bots. I agree with ncsoft. I see desert locations and i am happy to get at any time any mob besides two or three locations with alive afk macros players. I like deserts they are mysterious and dead.

Check higher level locations. All bots went there.

I read almost all topics here.

in the end this game will fail.

if you want to make money here, you must pay, if you need gear you must pay $$, and alot.

all farming with 3-4-5 boxex, making in 1 week 5-7-10 bilions, new players can`t farm 100kk in 1 month, with what?:)) no money for gear up...

if you try ask someone to say how to make money, no one will answer... people ...get your answer in the grave .....is only a game , i dont want your family..

try helping people if you want this server  to survive, help others , you spend 10-15 years on this server and is gelosy that you cannot help a new player....

im new but you with 10 years lost here...i dont loose much time, you loose alot..

so..if you want new players to join, dont be rush (i think this is the word or not)...try helping them....tell them what to do,...like a private mesaje...

tell them what characters to make, how to make macros, show them macros, maybe let them in clan, give some ssr, some armors..what do you need..but help....

Your lost people who spend 10-15 years here.,.not  we who are new players..

Sorry for disturbing anyone, i`m new here on forum, new on server, but the diference in you and me is that i have a heart...most of you dont have..

keep all that information in you,,and we dont give a damn about it...but most of you have noone to tell a story.how do they get a armor, a rb, ...a story..

Just Bots

Have a nice day..sorry again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Afri said:

if you want to make money here, you must pay, if you need gear you must pay $$, and alot.

I don't think that this game is the best way to make money. But if you want to spend them quickly, you came to the right place.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

7 minutes ago, Nomeid said:

now blazing swamp u get more adena and drop and XP them  atelia refinaria

blazing swanp are 99 lv

atelia refinaria are 105 lv

lol guys realy  dont make any sence  

fix that 

it's ok. It was made for newcomers and bots. question is only one: why they did not upgrade the same way mobs under Rune. By the way, I expect new mobs at MoS also. I hope they will drop parts of Angels jewelry which can be crafted via new craft system.

il post it anyway for the ppl who is desperate after the update the adena drop mats etc went down ……… there is still one little hope ………. go plunderous plains lvl 104 …….

thats where i am at atm …. using  3 prestigepacks ( 6mansparty-feo based) ….ul get a liitle above 1b 24 hours depends kill rate ( adena mats selltonpc dmgbooksetc). its not what i had before the update ( 3-5 bil a day :((() but its better then nothing thou .

for al those who wanna share experience farming etc... i am in clan finderskeepers     mail to miemie   zhuu    or lmae if wanna work together  and share our experience with ppls who wanna work there way to mid geared tier not TOP .. its not top player farming with dragon weopens top gear etc... its for mid geared player :) …..

• Thanks 1