Closing accounts with no reason spesific reason. Is this ok?

If the polce sent you to prison do you want a reason yes??

NCsoft close my accounts and i ask for reason and they copy paste the same story...
Why can they do this just because they are game masters? jesus crist

This account has been closed as a result of one of the following:

• Participation in, or directly associated to, high risk/malicious activity

• Participation in, or directly associated to, unauthorized/fraudulent purchases

• Modified game client or third-party program use

• Accessing our services from a country/region that our games are not available for As we strive to maintain a fun and fair environment for all our players, we take this type of activity very seriously. Therefore, the decision to close this account is final.

Please understand that there is no further assistance we can provide you regarding this account or issue. As such, further replies or new support tickets may not receive a response.

I think thats the issue newer accounts using cards because ncsoft puts a stupid restriction on accounts and doesnt allow you to buy ncoin. so people use ncoin cards to get around it. somethijg isnt right. everyone ive talked to used nc coin cards on their accounts recently and recently got vip.

56 minutes ago, Favela said:

I think thats the issue newer accounts using cards because ncsoft puts a stupid restriction on accounts and doesnt allow you to buy ncoin. so people use ncoin cards to get around it. somethijg isnt right. everyone ive talked to used nc coin cards on their accounts recently and recently got vip.

Putting large sums of adena and/or high level items on a freshly made account can be seen as "suspicious activity" and trigger a temporary ban. I've never had this happen but I have seen it happen a couple times to others. Contact support and be polite when asking what happened and assuming you're not laundering stuff you'll get your account back. Yelling, insulting, and threatening won't get you far.

As for the OP we only have their side...

Same thing here, few accounts banned and no human answer.

I did never got issue regarding buying nccoin, nor putting high end stuff on them. I have other similar accounts not banned, can't find any logical reason behind this.

This seems to me some some automated ban going a bit too wild, let's hope we got answer.

I mean my accounts literally were standing in town for the halloween event. I had recently purchased coin cards to get the free VIP items for the cloak event... Just going to have to recall everything if they won't fix this.

My main has perma VIP so I decided to get the VIP benefits on a few of my alt characters for this cloak event and they get banned..  Thanks.. @Juji @Hime

Edited by Favela

Guys do you all get the same message the initial post mentions?

If not and its just a normal ban, its probably autonatic. Just start a support ticket or email them if u cant login and they are usually pretty quick with sorting it out.

As for that message saying decision is final and further requests will be ignored, sounds a bit criminal after money have been invested here... depending on what u did ofc.. 

3 minutes ago, Ingwaz said:

As for that message saying decision is final and further requests will be ignored, sounds a bit criminal after money have been invested here... 

Read over what you agree you to every time you log into the game...

• Moderators

Greetings Stephsister,

unfortunately the forum is not the right place to discuss those matters as we in the moderation team have no handle on such matters. We couldn't do something if we wanted to. That is why I would advise you to get in touch with our support team again, who can actually look into your problem. Thank you. Sorry for your trouble.

-Leto