Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Yankshuru    1
6 hours ago, Draecke said:

next update will fix that with the removal of all drops, revamp of the crafting system and huge reduction of adena amounts drop when without vitality etc. ;)

There's no huge adena drop. At this time is almost unplayable, you are saying that they will end with the game?
We have pavel dropping 20~30k (Yes I know that have better drop on 100+ areas), but a weapon costs 10~30 Billion
The problem is the bots, not the drop.
Well let's see how this update will work, I'm not here to be toxic, if the gameplay situation gets worse I just won't play, I give up. I'll keep just the good part of Lineage 2.

Sesh    17
17 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

upload the video = they don't want direct access to your Computer, Cloud or other personal storage

provide them the link... (implied:do not share the link with anyone else)see forum rules... don't post names.

If you uncheck Regular Player under Screen Info, in Options(Alt+Shift+O) or use Alt+H then there won't be any "name shaming" you could show numbers as long as you don't click on them(which would defeat the point of disabling their names) then you could post on forums.

I could upload it to youtube where the world could see, and I could post the link here in the forums...they didn't specify

you aren't a GM so im not sure why you are trying to interpret what they said

btw noob, they have the option to upload screenshots and videos in the report ticket

Feryl    8
20 hours ago, Draecke said:

next update will fix that with the removal of all drops, revamp of the crafting system and huge reduction of adena amounts drop when without vitality etc. ;)

@Draecke Hey dude, can you share with us a bit more of info about it? or links to read?

thanks

Edited by Feryl

sendry    0

cube items deleted? wtf seriously? some people used those item you know? same thing if we talk about quest -.-

Yankshuru    1
9 hours ago, Feryl said:

@Draecke Hey dude, can you share with us a bit more of info about it? or links to read?

thanks

He must be talking about Korean patch notes...

brooch jewelry how long will they be in the store?
or are they permanent?
I would like to know why I need 2 months to gather 16,000 nccoins to buy the pack of 150 jewelry boxes brooch

Draecke    390
KissMyKnife    59