I got Sword Akamanah for 2exactly sec, MAX clan question

McFlurry

Hello today happen a strange fact:

I was very inside in blazing swamp and i have screens, time EXACTLY 2 seconds i was with max clan around me and killed me istantly.

How they came in this location in 2 seconds? programs? cheat? bot? i've lost it in exactly 2seconds.

Check it and investigate...something is not good here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McFlurry said:

Hello today happen a strange fact:

I was very inside in blazing swamp and i have screens, time EXACTLY 2 seconds i was with max clan around me and killed me istantly.

How they came in this location in fakin 2 seconds? programs? cheat? bot? i've lost it in exactly 2seconds.

Check it and investigate...something is not good here.

I've heard that same story from several different people and not only about Max. The problem lays in few places.

First and foremost - no bot protection.

Second - My teleport book/scrolls. Saved multiple points in most popular farm locations, where the swords are most likely to drop.

Those two things combined result in almost instant hunt down of the sword owners.

There are few things that might be done:

The sword gives the rewards the moment it's firstly picked up. After that you get a nice toy to play with for a few hours. This will almost completely fix the issue.

Create a no teleport/summon/jump to zone around the sword with s rather large radius. This will not solve anything really, besides eliminating the possibility of insta-hunt of the sword owner.

Limit the damage received by the sword owner to 666 maximum and make a constant damage output of the sword to 66 666 per hit. The sword owner is immune to any debuff.- This will actually make the swords fun for anyone that may get them, you get the sword - you get god mode+reward.

@Juji

Forward this to the developers or get a custom fix for our version, because these swords serve no purpose not, but to feed Adena and weapons to very few people out there.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

I've heard that same story from several different people and not only about Max. The problem lays in few places.

Second - My teleport book/scrolls. Saved multiple points in most popular farm locations, where the swords are most likely to drop.

Those two things combined result in almost instant hunt down of the sword owners.

The sword gives the rewards the moment it's firstly picked up. After that you get a nice toy to play with for a few hours. This will almost completely fix the issue.

Create a no teleport/summon/jump to zone around the sword with s rather large radius. This will not solve anything really, besides eliminating the possibility of insta-hunt of the sword owner.

Limit the damage received by the sword owner to 666 maximum and make a constant damage output of the sword to 66 666 per hit. The sword owner is immune to any debuff.- This will actually make the swords fun for anyone that may get them, you get the sword - you get god mode+reward.

@Juji

Forward this to the developers or get a custom fix for our version, because these swords serve no purpose not, but to feed Adena and weapons to very few people out there.

OMG thats a great idea it does sound like so much fun. turn your toon into a kinda of raid boss for a little bit.. i love that idea.

I believe the swords as they have turn out to be everyday 10 bil gift to certain people must be delete.it's not fair someone to get 24h farm(macro ofc) and get 100 mil and the SAME someone everyday to get 10 bil!!!!!!!!!!!.It's not fair the same to except the 10 bil gift to have access to dragon material so he boost the pocket money he receive from NCsoft.And finally it MADNESS to have server boost with xp/potions/xp runes and to have these swords ingame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The swords must have limitations and be easy to get from ALL!

P.S in my opinion (and many others that we talk about it) the swords is like a gift to the certain people as appreciation but personally I prefer to send them the ncsoft the - thank you daily adena amount -with mail instead of breaking our let's call it LINEAGE gaming as it become nowadays

9 hours ago, mixa said:

@Juji

Totally agree with mixa. 

Totally agree with ISTANT reward, so ANY PEOPLE can receive this fantastic gift by luck.

Cmon dont trolling us and end this story that all ppl know: the swords are ALL TIME in hands by the same persons and they take according and become even more rich.

Or delete these trolling swords from the game or make possible to everyone get reward who has the luck of get it. Because the concept was this.

What u think @juji ? here will be a final resolution? or will keep this rewards only for who have 15.000 euros accounts and continue to destroys the game? 

then dont ask why l2 official has not anymore big population and new ppl avoid to starts play. 

I suspect ill get ban as many friends said me. But i fight for the corrects stuff and the equilibrium/balance. That is a completely obscene and unbalanced situation

Edited by McFlurry
  • Like 1

On 18/12/2019 at 3:28 PM, McFlurry said:

Totally agree with ISTANT reward, so ANY PEOPLE can receive this fantastic gift by luck.

Cmon dont trolling us and end this story that all ppl know: the swords are ALL TIME in hands by the same persons and they take according and become even more rich.

Or delete these trolling swords from the game or make possible to everyone get reward who has the luck of get it. Because the concept was this.

What u think @juji ? here will be a final resolution? or will keep this rewards only for who have 15.000 euros accounts and continue to destroys the game? 

then dont ask why l2 official has not anymore big population and new ppl avoid to starts play. 

I suspect ill get ban as many friends said me. But i fight for the corrects stuff and the equilibrium/balance. That is a completely obscene and unbalanced situation

I'm total agree with everything you said.

I'm here in Naia since 2006 and never saw a thing obscene and unbalanced like this...

I never used my VISA's card for be strong and never will do, Real Life = Real Money, Lineage2 = Adena.

But keep going on to give gift to VISA's player and your game will die soon @Juji.

On 17/12/2019 at 11:50 PM, mixa said:

@Juji

Drop the swords final reward to 1bi and everything above is solved xD 

On 12/18/2019 at 1:50 AM, mixa said:

Bots using not just iMaxx - but at this moment most bots user - iMaxx side (it's because most people going in iMaxx). Before biger boters clan was - DH. DH people now out from mine clan - and boting in small clans. They are login 2-10 parties - and its reason why they are in TOP - and have adena. All this small parties adena going to 1 acc or to RTM. Many years I see the same boter in game (most fun they are also from blocked countries list). Even i know this boter mine acc - which trading adena for $. Many years the same. Why - because boting not official - but aloved i game. Administration not care about this part of game - they just interesting in l2 store promotions.

Why i say like this? Time by time i'm in war with some clans - and searching CW. To search - need 2-4h per day. It's really not so easy go and check all map. But CW finding me in some seconds - and not important where i make teleport.

Who care about that? :) You think GM know english? :) Can write what you want - newer not get answer about this situation.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake