Drops nerfed to 0%, please read.

Syndra

Hello everyone,

Since last wednesday after maintenance I'm experiencing this problem on my toons, cause before maintenance it was working normaly.

I can't fnd anywhere that this is changed or intended...

Below are my results screenshots for xping many hours in Giant Cave Upper.

I only get fortune pockets. No fragments, recipes, lvl 4 or lvl 5 materials. Even so little adena after so many hours, what's going on?

My macro's work as intented since I haven't changed anything.

On vyzera I used 30 100% runes that's why the list is so big.

2ekul3o.jpg

kaoue.jpg

Are there any level restriction added? That prefend the mobs from dropping anything at all?

After many hours this isn't normal atlast tell us what is done last wednesday during maintenance?

Thank you.

The amount of adena you acquired seems exceptionally rewarding to me... just saying ;)

On topic: I also had an impression the drops are decreased but I thought it was just my imagination. I don't farm as heavily as you do to be able to verify that.

I agree.

Daily I grind mobs at gc and fortune pockets has been srsly decreased,  in 4 hours I get no more than 12 pockets per character.

Adena ratio is normal as usual (Im lvl 101). drop as usual too.

Regards.

4 hours ago, Makyura said:

I agree.

Daily I grind mobs at gc and fortune pockets has been srsly decreased,  in 4 hours I get no more than 12 pockets per character.

Adena ratio is normal as usual (Im lvl 101). drop as usual too.

Regards.

Fortune pockets are lucky drop not normal one. This is good way to see in fact if overall luck chance is degreased on the server hmm. Maybe.

With 102 char don't expect much drop there. But adena amount sucks yes..

in gc u berly get drops anyway, and most of the time even if u get a drop u wont pick it, this Will depend on ur toon and ur spot, some mobs are range so they die far fram you and u dont pick others Will die b4 reaching u, about fortune pokets they depend on ur luck, evasión and lvl diference with mobs.

It's fairly bad all over. Even from raids and party grinding areas. Everyone needs drop runes just to kinda feel ok.

Is it any worse than usual? Couldn't tell you. Regardless NC doesn't want to you to play the game for items; they want you to play the store.

Archived