Skill Enchanting - Prices

Hello, 

What's your plans for a new player to enchant his skills?? I will give you an example.

Let's say that someone creates Tyrr Titan. He has 30(!) skills to enchant up to +10 only. Not more.

Let's say that he enchants  up to +6 with normal and up to +10 with mastery!

Not 100% chance so up to +6 he needs 12 normal scrolls (at best case) and 8 masteries.

With current prices: SGCPrice 20kk * 12 = 240kk, SGCMPrice 160kk *  8  = 1280kk

Total Price: 1520kk, let's say 1.5b just for 1 skill!

If you have 30 skills to enchant you will need 45billions to enchant all skills up to +10!

If you decide to enchant 20/30, then you will need 30billions!

It's totally insane!!!

Do you have anything in mind to make it better for new players? And for the old ones of course in Red Libra events.

Thanks for your time,

Andrew

30 minutes ago, FatalDeath said:

Hello, 

What's your plans for a new player to enchant his skills?? I will give you an example.

Let's say that someone creates Tyrr Titan. He has 30(!) skills to enchant up to +10 only. Not more.

Not 100% chance so up to +6 he needs 12 normal scrolls (at best case) and 8 masteries.

If you have 30 skills to enchant you will need 45billions to enchant all skills up to +10!

It's totally insane!!!

Do you have anything in mind to make it better for new players? And for the old ones of course in Red Libra events.

Thanks for your time,

Andrew

It's not like it was much cheaper for the rest of us who made them before. Also if you can't afford that, you simply don't do it. Most people will do just fine with skills +5-6.

And not sure what they can do really. It's expensive and very much market-driven.

Make olympiads / CoC, get marks, get your books.

On 23/04/2020 at 8:54 AM, mixa said:

It's not like it was much cheaper for the rest of us who made them before. Also if you can't afford that, you simply don't do it. Most people will do just fine with skills +5-6.

And not sure what they can do really. It's expensive and very much market-driven.

Also this.

On 23/04/2020 at 9:54 AM, mixa said:

What do you mean its not cheaper? Dude half a year ago you could farm codex and runestones with Lias in Dimentional Crack? And you could also get them from all the other instances and bosses that were available to lower level characters, like crystal cavers, baylor, balok, kamaloka...etc. Just be real, dont be a hypocrite.

Now what ways are there to get codex? they selling for 20kk each average, what does a player lower than 105 have to do to have a reasonble way to farm them? Credit card to the rescue

42 minutes ago, oroboros said:

What do you mean its not cheaper? Dude half a year ago you could farm codex and runestones with Lias in Dimentional Crack? And you could also get them from all the other instances and bosses that were available to lower level characters, like crystal cavers, baylor, balok, kamaloka...etc. Just be real, dont be a hypocrite.

Now what ways are there to get codex? they selling for 20kk each average, what does a player lower than 105 have to do to have a reasonble way to farm them? Credit card to the rescue

You've pretty much answered yourself buddy.

If you haven't noticed the last 7+ years this game is more and more l2store-driven.

You can also do 25 matches in oly with multiple characters and get good amount from there.

I had the fortune of playing this game back when Heine Exclusive Bait (the purple colored special baits) dropped Immortal Scroll and Immortal Scroll Chapter 1 often. When NCSoft changed to the new yellow special baits which offered more XP, people unloaded the Exclusive version for really cheap. I gobbled them all up for cheap and horded them. I enchanted most of my key skills on my main and a couple of alts via fishing. I think one of my alts that I no longer play still has 19 Immortal scrolls from those Exclusive Baits. Those baits were really profitable.

The Superior Giants codex also used to be something that could be purchased with mentor marks. My biggest problem wasn't the cost of the codex, it was having enough SP for the skill enchants. :D

Naturally, I agree that new players should have some way of obtaining the codex. If not through an "event", perhaps through a repeatable quest. 

On 4/23/2020 at 1:21 AM, FatalDeath said:

Don't forget, Andrew, that each skill enchant also has a fee attached. You pay in both adena and SP. So the total outlay will be more than 45B in your above delineation.

Do insane amount of toons and do oly, to get my DD and supports skills enchanted to +12/13 i payed the npc price for the books + marks of battle, the other ways of farming books are gone... every farming way is being nerfed either because it gets abused or because of bots, so if u are a regular player or a non expender sorry to say it took me close to 3 months or more to get a +12 bloody 3 SA, +10 dark r99, +7 aden, the rest i crafted myself except abun 1 it was cheap something around 3bi when i got mine, if you're not going to waste tons of real money, you can just know 1 thing, hardcore games out there are not even close to the "hardcoreStore2" we play now

On 4/23/2020 at 10:21 AM, FatalDeath said:

Hello, 

It's totally insane!!!

Thanks for your time,

Andrew

I. not true. i have calculation all steps skil enchanting. need much more. long time ago 1skill +20  to make need ~45kkk adena. Now much more...

Edited by Ambicija
mistake