Most of my friends are quitting...please stop continue in this way

-Madonna-

I don't know how to keep more clan members, friends, they are quitting 1 by 1 coz find immediatly gamestuck extreme hard gamelife for exp/farm/prices of stuff and impossibility to plan/study a reals situations to farm something of concrete to improve gears a day...can't do epic bosses, open world bosses can't drop r110 parts and now without special setting lost hope to lvl up before 1year...to make a party is really bad too much exp lost between members and they or go in Solo and then decide to abandon coz without gears ofcourse cant exp decent in solo...

Ncwest, put inside GMs to see with ur eyes what we are talking about, do something

• Like 1

This game is designed for The rich peoples nowadays

If you start the game and does not plan to spend in store you will end up quitting because you will be Stuck at all point,  Xping, farming, pvping, and in general having "fun" of what the game can offer.

As said before, if they only planned 1 cash L2store promo  followed by a Free event people would still be able to do something, but i totally understand peoples quitting, its sad because us old players don't want our game to look like that,  and good luck to explain to someone "Oh you are not rich? then you can quit this game is not for you" 

In order to farm you need very high end game gear already, and for a new players the only way to get those item is to get alot Adena, and since u can't farm at lower level you need store ...

All those exalted weapons/armors are good enough for 1 month of playtime till u get 105/105 and eventually 106-107, but those free gears are like garbage compared to all the top item you need to fight "MOBS" at higher lvl place. 

And what is a game without new competitors, new players, 

I've been here since 2006, and it's been a few years that all the people on "endgame mode" are the same, maybe in a year we see 10 new top player, and all of them spent 5-10-15-20-30k Dollar for their character. Insane!!!

Well, how can i put it to do not upset someone...L2 is like mafia, you never actually quit :) you just move on other server. And since 1 April there no real free to play option...Coz on Eu servers drops and adena dont fall without vp or premium. More then that, in my opinion, Eu just kill their only l2 server....I logged yday to check things out and I count more then 100 dragon weapons for sale(not fragments) prices were like 120-150 bil for lvl1 and round 600 bil for lvl2. I think they have more then 300 dragon weapons on server..
Players will realize soon that if you dont have a +20 r110 or dragon weapon you better quit Eu server :) .

My question is where you can play L2 free to play free to whatever?And the answer is simple...you dont have other option. You dont have in 2020 other company who give you free access with 3 accounts and drops(adena and mats) unconditional.

So, my advice for you fellow players...stfu and enjoy the game when you still can coz you dont have other options!

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 9:44 PM, -Madonna- said:

I don't know how to keep more clan members, friends, they are quitting 1 by 1 coz find immediatly gamestuck extreme hard gamelife for exp/farm/prices of stuff and impossibility to plan/study a reals situations to farm something of concrete to improve gears a day...can't do epic bosses, open world bosses can't drop r110 parts and now without special setting lost hope to lvl up before 1year...to make a party is really bad too much exp lost between members and they or go in Solo and then decide to abandon coz without gears ofcourse cant exp decent in solo...

Ncwest, put inside GMs to see with ur eyes what we are talking about, do something

If you were my clan leader ill leave clan in 1 second...all you do here on forum is complaining and crying about everything.
You are a shame for this game and comunity.
Just quit the game dude if you dont like NcWest system, NcWest players, NcWest aden bricks or whether in Giran....Go EU, they just pump market with dragon weapons.

For the love of god, stop ask stupid things.... there is no GM active on Lineage 2 servers...not here, not Eu, not koreea, not Australia,not Japan...stop asking things that are used to work in 2000 years, we are 20 years later...

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Well, how can i put it to do not upset someone...L2 is like mafia, you never actually quit :) you just move on other server. And since 1 April there no real free to play option...Coz on Eu servers drops and adena dont fall without vp or premium. More then that, in my opinion, Eu just kill their only l2 server....I logged yday to check things out and I count more then 100 dragon weapons for sale(not fragments) prices were like 120-150 bil for lvl1 and round 600 bil for lvl2. I think they have more then 300 dragon weapons on server..
Players will realize soon that if you dont have a +20 r110 or dragon weapon you better quit Eu server :) .

My question is where you can play L2 free to play free to whatever?And the answer is simple...you dont have other option. You dont have in 2020 other company who give you free access with 3 accounts and drops(adena and mats) unconditional.

So, my advice for you fellow players...stfu and enjoy the game when you still can coz you dont have other options!

About is upset part i would say you have 50% success rate, well it even goes down to 33% as it seems obvious u become urself pretty upset by those post ?

About the "mafia part" more than changing servers, i think all the actual confinment situation plays a large part into this...

It's why this situation seems like a failed rdv, it could have been an opportuny to gain new players attracted by nostalgia and well boredom ? to give the game some dynamism.

It'not about buying pack or ncoin, that i don't mind, it's about showing for a new player if is it still a point to do so (well expect buying 50k ncoin to get "started" ? ) and that u can achieve something through playing the game.

Even without IG gm i think it's NC West manager m/producer role to make such a thing possible.

Instead those new/old player will probably all direct themself to l2m, l2 remastered, or whatever the next iteration of the license will be