Today we all are praying you add party bonus exp.......

Please.....absolutely no sense in mmorpg is not cheap stay in party, all want stay solo, coz you simply calculate the very low exp base + if you share half with somebody is the end.

Put it permanently.

If you add a member u cut half exp per mob. 

Give us a signal to tomorrow maintenance.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Acc4demy said:

Please.....absolutely no sense in mmorpg is not cheap stay in party, all want stay solo, coz you simply calculate the very low exp base + if you share half with somebody is the end.

Put it permanently.

If you add a member u cut half exp per mob. 

Give us a signal to tomorrow maintenance.

Keep praying, coz if they put Only party bonus (they won't but for the sake of the argument), then everyone will just keep the boxes in a party instead and absolutely nothing will change.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Keep praying, coz if they put Only party bonus (they won't but for the sake of the argument), then everyone will just keep the boxes in a party instead and absolutely nothing will change.

gm you wrong, if you think fine anybody will keep an active member to do something coz is more cheap, even little help, instead keep a box.

And in anycase, most of other ppl will join in pt exp friends and randoms.

24 minutes ago, Degus said:

The fact I'm getting penalty for being in a party in a mmo  is mind numbing. 

If only that was the mind numbing thing in l2 nowdays xD

32 minutes ago, Acc4demy said:

gm you wrong, if you think fine anybody will keep an active member to do something coz is more cheap, even little help, instead keep a box.

And in anycase, most of other ppl will join in pt exp friends and randoms.

By the way, there is a party bonus even now, around 160% or so, but not much of a help.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mixa said:

If only that was the mind numbing thing in l2 nowdays xD

By the way, there is a party bonus even now, around 160% or so, but not much of a help.

true!
L2 is not a grind game anymore, it is a gacha game (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gacha_game). Just log open box, cry a little, expend more.

Only to say something to contribute, I think that party bonous should be only with 7 pt memebers, similar to old auras bonus. 7 party members of different class you get 100% exp per mob. that way the party will not be made full of yuls or feohs. any less than that and you get bad exp

• Like 3

I xp alone and i´ll tell u why: Yesterday i checked, i gain 1.4 by mob with no pt in EV (zone 103)with autobuff or iss dominator, so i wondered, wait i´m 108 surely i can pt with my iss and go to a higher lvl zone and get more, well, in silent valley (zone 105) i get 700m or 800m by mob, in alligator (zone 107) i get 900m, so basically I get more been 108lvl in EV 103 zone with no pt than in zones 105 and 108 with a 2 person pt, that´s just dumb, I should be able to invite ppl to higher zones or invite the support classes of my clan of friends supports without loosing xp, sure i would put a box in pt but also keep a pt room open or invite low lvl class members or support class ppl

• Thanks 1

iAeolos your math is flawed, yes you get less in party in higher level zone but you also kill faster with more DD's. If your only with box than yes your not killing faster.  I'm 107 Yul I can solo with pots in AI and get 4.5+, if I invite my buff slave I get 3.5b+ since it has exp 30 day rune.  I kill same amount with/without iss in party, now I clear the spot EASY so why would I invite more DD's.  But if I went to say FOS/FOW and invited another DD I might get less exp but I kill faster so in the long run = more exp as long as I couldn't clear the spot solo.  Your not looking at all sides/logic to it.  For me unless I'm going to harder spot with 1 more DD to almost get same exp but kill faster than its not worth it I stay where I am.  

I don't group with many others because even in macro they don't know how to setup properly, they died while I don't so I die trying to solo harder areas.  You know how many times I've had yul's MOVE to another spot because they don't /useskillstand so they don't move when they have LONG set?  So I would rather group by myself than die and not gain exp while afk because someone messed up.  If more people knew how to setup macro's maybe I would, or if people waited 10 minutes after starting a group instead of just hitting Z to start afk and make sure "All is good" before leaving.  So many groups I've been in they all die because no one makes sure group is fine and all is well before they disappear to "afk".  Game makes it simpler and everyone turns off their brains.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:14 AM, mixa said:

You don't have any facts to back up this claim.  You want us to believe that NOT one real player will benefit from this change?  Sure boxes will benefit but you cannot honestly say that *only* boxes will be the beneficiary and NOT A SINGLE REAL PERSON will benefit.  That is just a pile of donkey dung sprayed with horse S.

7 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

You don't have any facts to back up this claim.  You want us to believe that NOT one real player will benefit from this change?  Sure boxes will benefit but you cannot honestly say that *only* boxes will be the beneficiary and NOT A SINGLE REAL PERSON will benefit.  That is just a pile of donkey dung sprayed with horse S.

You're pulling words out of your black hole and putting it in context of my post.....I never said that only and only boxes will benefit. Of course real players will do too, but to a far lesser extent. Also at the moment with how the party boost works, it's WAY better to have a box away from you in the party and reap the benefits solo..... do you need more facts?

11 hours ago, mixa said:

You're pulling words out of your black hole and putting it in context of my post.....I never said that only and only boxes will benefit. Of course real players will do too, but to a far lesser extent. Also at the moment with how the party boost works, it's WAY better to have a box away from you in the party and reap the benefits solo..... do you need more facts?

You always ignore --------> % Benefits VS % Not Conventional behavior.

For my godsake and for my grandmother, you are the biggest polemic person against possible benefits-stuff obtainable for all population that i never seen.

Take a break, i don't understand maybe you lives alone in a mountain and u never consider for others ppl and the mass. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McFlurry said:

You always ignore --------> % Benefits VS % Not Conventional behavior.

For my godsake and for my grandmother, you are the biggest polemic person against possible benefits-stuff obtainable for all population that i never seen.

Take a break, i don't understand maybe you lives alone in a mountain and u never consider for others ppl and the mass. 

Sorry if you don't like the truth, you ain't committed to read or agree to my opinion. There's also a block button.

Also where I live or anything personal is hardly your concern.

1 hour ago, McFlurry said:

Also, we are asking these stuff to STAFF, u don't need stay here to to discuss against these fixs. We are not asking to other ppl what they think, this is a request to the Staff.

This is a public forum, if you want your questions to be only answered by staff members, submit a ticket to the support.

Mixa, you need to love others more.  Rejoice for others when they are happy more.  Sympathize when others are sad more.  We ain't asking yout to be a perfect saint, just show a bit more humanity.  I don't think you're such a bad guy after I get to know you better.