Bad Faith !

SM-T

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Some still don't get it. It's not about that player being red as a pker. It's about how they exploit the system using an alt character and making your macro toon turn red by killing them because they have 1 hp and they die by reflect. When you are red, they kill you and you lose or drop items. It becomes an unintended pk from you but you lose or drop item anyway who cares because you have turned red by the exploit of this player. That was how many players lost their +12 and +16 weapons last time and quit the game.

You're right Lunastariel !

Indeed the macro are made to be brb and not afk, the players have the right to be in macro afk, and everyone has the choice to play as he wants. When a player is afk, very difficult if not impossible to prove the flaw at this time T,  when you are present you react so this doesn't happen. Lineage 2 has always been played on this ambiguity and the blur permanent. You make the "policy of the ostrich"  you are unable to assume and to repair the errors of this flaw, of course each problem in his time, and you know this problem and well anterior and that it persists, find the culprits who exploit the game for commercial purposes or for personal challenges, scam..., in any system there are flaws !  The best solution you have to bring to this problem and not to lose anymore items, simple, logical and effective.  The problem probably comes from the heart, of the base game, find it !

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix
  • Like 1

Who will stay seeing your character for hours in a f...ing boring grind getting 0.00001% exp per hour? Macro is the only reason I keep playing, I will never stay for hours in a not good rewarding grind. If it start to be not 100% safe, I will move on to the others games that have more fun (the one that have leg's bone as name) / rewarding (the one that have desert in the name and his color is black, that I can buy mid-game gear in less than 10 hours of killing mobs) grind.
This game is boring and havn't any good thing to do as new player, so the macro should be more and more functional and safe to at least try to retain someone.

Edited by magistralis

Monitor your toons.If you expect them to be safe while you`re not even there is just a bad assessment of the situation.The system is made for auto-hunting, but it's definitely not made for complete lack of monitoring - which is your responsibility,

Also question - How come I never got scammed while farming 24/7 on macro for more than a year in GC?!? How?Had gear for over 500b on me all the time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Also question - How come I never got scammed while farming 24/7 on macro for more than a year in GC?!? How?Had gear for over 500b on me all the time.

That's because all Naia loves you and no one would even think about hurting you! <:

Anyway, I think the main issue is that most people don't want to be bothered with getting to know game mechanics (why would you if you get everything from L2 store with a few clicks) and don't know how to make a proper macro.

• Haha 1

What do we call those people who blame others, who deny the truth or who dismiss a problem by claiming that there is none ?
The bad faith ! a basic art of controversy.

Bad faith is a sign of mental health in small doses, regularly used by an adult as a defense strategy, it betrays a narcissistic flaw

mixa you are in the perfect place for this topic !

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix

15 hours ago, Helvie said:

That's because all Naia loves you and no one would even think about hurting you! <:

Anyway, I think the main issue is that most people don't want to be bothered with getting to know game mechanics (why would you if you get everything from L2 store with a few clicks) and don't know how to make a proper macro.

tell me, pro macro maker, how do you stop ur toon from reflecting damage, pls teach me this unholy technique of yours, cause if u dont even know what u talking about u should do a better job searching for info, as being full time afk this is prob the 1st pr 2nd time i agree with mixa, u should look ur toons once in a while and not leave it 6 days afk just cause u got a macro in-game system, and regarding "proper macros" u can make macros that u dont flag, jeez u can even make macros with target set to monster, its not going to stop reflect damage therefore wynns can get someone to 1 hp and reflect will turn u pk :) and i really want to know, how do you pro macro maker stop ur toon from reflecting any kind of damage, and i'll not even talk about tyrr dreadnought cause this class has serious problems regarding macros and non target aoe skills

1 hour ago, Water said:

tell me, pro macro maker, how do you stop ur toon from reflecting damage, pls teach me this unholy technique of yours, cause if u dont even know what u talking about u should do a better job searching for info, as being full time afk this is prob the 1st pr 2nd time i agree with mixa, u should look ur toons once in a while and not leave it 6 days afk just cause u got a macro in-game system, and regarding "proper macros" u can make macros that u dont flag, jeez u can even make macros with target set to monster, its not going to stop reflect damage therefore wynns can get someone to 1 hp and reflect will turn u pk :) and i really want to know, how do you pro macro maker stop ur toon from reflecting any kind of damage, and i'll not even talk about tyrr dreadnought cause this class has serious problems regarding macros and non target aoe skills

There is a workaround even to the reflect exploit even now - you just eliminate everything that refects damage. This hinders your dmg output somewhat, but it's not an issue if you're well geared.

8 hours ago, mixa said:

There is a workaround even to the reflect exploit even now - you just eliminate everything that refects damage. This hinders your dmg output somewhat, but it's not an issue if you're well geared.

just having an equiped armor will make u reflect some damage even if u reflect goes down to 10 damage they only need u to hit 1, and beig well geared u will for sure not unnequip thing that make u 1shot mobs, (also seeing from my point of view, 200b toon only, its close to impossible unequip something)

Edited by Water

what we can see on youtube videos on this flaw:

The character who exploits the flaw, attacks the character when he is at 1hp, and does not go through the flagping stage (purple), then the character who is attacked and who undergoes the flaw, goes to the chaotic status stage directly by having killed the operator by reflective damages, but in no case the reflection does not put you purple or red in the rules of the game (everyone has reflection damage, unless you are naked :D:$and without stuff, what changes is the percentage of damage reflection, depending on your stuff), then 1hp, reflecting or not, the program jumped steps, is executed an action which shouldn't have been, by passing the reflecting for a direct attack, and didn't  put purple the attacker which, it shouldn't  have happened. each action leads to another, these are steps, sequences which must be respected, if not this leads to unforeseen actions by the program! what creates flaws in the system, in summary the flaw exists, it has been confirmed, and the best solution and the one we already have, to do is not lose any items in chaotic status, and penalties for abuse of pk.

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Water said:

just having an equiped armor will make u reflect some damage even if u reflect goes down to 10 damage they only need u to hit 1, and beig well geared u will for sure not unnequip thing that make u 1shot mobs, (also seeing from my point of view, 200b toon only, its close to impossible unequip something)

It works for me. Dunno equipping which set makes you reflect?!? Mine doesn't....

As I also pointed out, you'll lose some damage to achieve that, but the point is to work around the issue.

3 hours ago, Water said:

It is common buffs that gives everybody reflect... 

Marching Drum For 5 min., all party members' Atk. Spd. +40%, Casting Spd. +30%, Damage Reflection +10%, and Skill Cooldown -10%
Daring Sonata   For 5 min., all party members' Atk. Spd. +40%, Casting Spd. +30%, Damage Reflection +10%, and Skill Cooldown -10%

You can't remove NPC version of these buffs anymore(and Mentor Version is constant as long as the mentor is logged in)... just the Box/Live ISS buffs can be removed, or you could decide to leave them off your Buff macro altogether.

• Like 1