Bot RMT spam - NCWest any actions planned against this?

well im not going to go and dive through that list to figure out which ones i can safely remove, so they better at least increase the size drastically.
With this inaction we might actually need it increased to 10 as much, 5000 will do till 2021...

They don't care, haven't replied to my post nor any other post on this matter.

If they wanted to they could at least start adding RMT's skype names and web addresses to a blacklist so that when someone types it, all a player will see would be: *** Of course the RMTs will keep changing their names, but at least this would be inconvenient for their business. I can see the same skypename in the spam messages for at least a year now.... If NC wanted to they could simply message that name and easily check which character(s) they trade with and trace all other characters that traded with it... If only they cared...

But they choose to let it be. This leads me to a conclusion that RMT is allowed and supported by the NC Staff.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/07/2020 at 10:35 PM, Helvie said:

They don't care, haven't replied to my post nor any other post on this matter.

If they wanted to they could at least start adding RMT's skype names and web addresses to a blacklist so that when someone types it, all a player will see would be: *** Of course the RMTs will keep changing their names, but at least this would be inconvenient for their business. I can see the same skypename in the spam messages for at least a year now.... If NC wanted to they could simply message that name and easily check which character(s) they trade with and trace all other characters that traded with it... If only they cared...

But they choose to let it be. This leads me to a conclusion that RMT is allowed and supported by the NC Staff.

Want to hear a joke ? @juji will ban bots. 

This isnt Blizzard who actually does smth against bots and rmt. 
We talking about Ncsoft here. Since GMSpam got silenced for doing the correct thing, L2 has never been the same after. Shall rename the game to World of Bots maybe? :D

Yep it's sad when they use 5 or 6 lines worth of messages with more characters then you normally should be able to type including formatting.

Same spammers always, no visible actions taken and block list getting closer and closer to 512 because it seems old ones aren't being deleted.