A "Bear With Us" Complimentary Gift Package

@Hime @Juji 

In addition to making hunting zone changes next week, would it be asking too much for you to also consider putting together a complimentary bonus pack that each player can obtain using a code -- the usual 1 per account for a limited time variety? Perhaps an end of Summer bouquet of Eruption pots, Vitality Maintenance pots, 7 day 200% XP runes, or similar swag. And what the heck, might as well throw in 30 day items -- Bloody runes, Boss jewels, Greater Ruby and Greater Sapphire, Shunaiman (sp?) weapon packs, P.atk/Attribute/All Stat +3 talisman and other goodies for the noobs. (Assuming the last update didn't scare them all off.)

Obviously, we're not looking for handouts, merely assurance that this sort of thing won't happen again. I'm sure most of the player base -- except maybe a few grumpy curmudgeons who are never happy -- will appreciate the courtesy, especially if offered with tangible, permanent improvements to the game. Just a thought.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GhostShadow said:

Obviously, we're not looking for handouts

We just demand them handouts...

I agree with you mate, I also like freebies and they should give some vit maintains etc, but chill with the "free dragon weapon to all" kind of requests :P

cheers

1 hour ago, SafeStash said:

We just demand them handouts...

I agree with you mate, I also like freebies and they should give some vit maintains etc, but chill with the "free dragon weapon to all" kind of requests :P

cheers

Just suggesting based on past precedent. No big deal if they ignore me. Wouldn't be the first time.  :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, b0uff0s said:

would a present make you stay if the games problems are not fixed?

I'm not quitting either way. Not yet. Maybe when I get bored again.

But I don't play the game for the same reasons that everyone else does. It's probably why this update doesn't bother me all that much. But it bothers the community, including my brother who plays, so I wanted to offer a suggestion that might help smooth over things until real fixes can be made. If they are ever made.