Setting realistic goals!!

Srelock

1 hour ago, Srelock said:

unknown.png

111 here i come :) 

This is running 24/7 afk macro without any break during 2y / 7m from lvl 110 to 112? (no mainteances, no pk or anything like that, that makes you stop?) 

Cool, thanks for sharing those numbers, it really is something to think about and we should setting realistic goals, not only here but also in live. 

I believe maybe the game will be completely dead before 10 people reach level 115.

• Like 1

Just now, Lean said:

This is running 24/7 afk macro without any break during 2y / 7m from lvl 110 to 112? (no mainteances, no pk or anything like that, that makes you stop?) 

Cool, thanks for sharing those numbers, it really is something to think about and we should setting realistic goals, not only here but also in live. 

I believe maybe the game will be completely dead before 10 people reach level 115.

Btw i will not be surprise if this topic end up closed/moved/deleted

Thats not accurcrate at all, doesn't take in account you can get 10 trillion a day for IT at that level in 15 - 20 minutes.

110 or 1150 Kama depending on gear is 6 - 10 trillion in 10 minutes

So in 30 minutes per day you can have 20 trillion xp.  No way your only get 20 trillion in 23 hours unless your killing elpies.  Nevermind xp events xp buffs yes if you do just run a program doing nothing or using shots yea it takes that long.

9 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Thats not accurcrate at all, doesn't take in account you can get 10 trillion a day for IT at that level in 15 - 20 minutes.

So in 30 minutes per day you can have 20 trillion xp.  No way your only get 20 trillion in 23 hours unless your killing elpies.  Nevermind xp events xp buffs yes if you do just run a program doing nothing or using shots yea it takes that long.

Ok so based on what you're talking about, 3 years become what? 2? one and a half? one level per year? 

And here we are only talking about lvl, still need gear to run appropriately in some instances and also maps. You can get that gear in those years to?

xD

This meme is so accurate:

20200828-021444.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

No, what it doesn't take into account is getting killed by Demon Swords, wars, getting PKed by random reds -- you know, real life L2. xD xD

Edited by BadJuJu
  • Thanks 1

Here is the link https://d3v.me.uk/l2/books/

Those numbers are for a f2p player realistically if I pay for Destiny pack and Prestige the the numbers are bigger.

With my current gear on Storm I make 48t xp and 230kk adena on PI I make around 130kk adena and 8t xp ,stronghold 180 kk adena and 34t xp and in Iop I make around 5t xp/h all this alone no party members. With all the daylight quest another 24t  

This is not realistic that cost's £80 a month for me with the packs and vitality maintaining potions and for what gear wise I'm at a point where to get an item that gives boost it cost's me 80b the cheapest ones and of course's I'm doing shift work so on other weeks I cant really do daily quest cos there are no party's when I van play and sometimes I get kicked from party's cos I don't have pve.

This is my stats on full boost 

Screenshot_20200904-081236_Remote_Deskto

• Like 2

So I looked at the XP charts can NCsoft answer us this:

Hardest most significant difference in XP need to level are

105 to 106

106 to 107 ---- 500% more xp needed from previous level to level

107 to 112 ---- 200% more xp needed from previous level to level

112 to 117 ---- 50% more xp needed from previous level to level

I understand there other thing in play but that since backwards no?  Shouldn't the increases in needed xp be higher at the higher levels not the lower levels?  Way it have it bottle necks everyone up in the 105 - 112 range and if you can 112 you do not to adjust much to go at the same rate to get to 117.

WHY

PS Srelock

I am using this chart you have a different one?

https://l2wiki.com/Character’s_level

Edited by Slycutter

The entire XP wall needs to be adjusted downward. Lower levels should take far less time to get to 112. It should not take more than to 2 weeks to go from 1 - 112. That's without XP boosts, 4 hours hunting per day average and an empty vitality bar. Boost mob XP, if you can't lower the XP wall. But get us there faster before all of your whales get bored killing the same 10-12 people and leave the game..

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, FistofFury said:

Hi

i think the best way to solve this XP problem is to give us the option to buy Vitality RUNES,

Change the Subscription packs Runes To vitality maintain 30 days , this would be a WIN- Win situation for all, including NCSOFT as subscriptions would go up.

If the solution for xp is this, it will be clear that the nerf was intentional, which i do not doubt, anyway, as long as the adena and xp are not improved, i will not put any more penny on the server, we will see which one will be next positioning / excuse in the next update.

About the 7 days vitality rune, they should have been put in the l2store for a long time, by the way, they should improve these items in the l2store a lot and stop with the predatory method of lootbox without providing a percentage of the items.

Like for ex in the event of the letters, why say that we can win:

Gran Kain's Necklace - Stage 1

Sealed Talisman - Heaven

Sealed Talisman - Insanity

Kain's Soul Crystal - Stage 10

Mermoden's Soul Crystal - Stage 10

Leona's Soul Crystal - Stage 10

Freya's Bloody Rune (30-day) Pack

But no one get those, that's bait like these loot boxes with 0.00000000001% to get something good.

I end up getting soulshot that's dnt match with my class, couple cheap scrolls dnt worth selling, essence of time (no use at all), and a bunch of crap that linked to my toon and untradeable/expiration date.

Best thing from this event i get was: Golden Orc Potion, Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic, and selenit/elcy crystal from other letters, if you dnt have a fat wallet, is not worth try your luck with that lootboxes they keep selling to us, suspicious safe, mammon's, mystery box.

Ppl is just addicted to gambling like in cassino, they are broke but keep playing, like junkies for drugs. 

Ncwest should put high end weapons and enchants for sale on l2store for ncoin to stop those high end players who abuse the restoration exploit and by doing that will stop with scamming and such overpriced itens.

One thing is for sure, something need to be done, and that aint put one more iten in the l2store who was supose to be there long time ago, they need change the core of the game.

But why change if ppl keep the money flowing right? :ph34r:

Edited by Lean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi think everyone is aware of the very low odds now and getting sick and tried of the high prices for every l2 store promotion. Its ok if the high prices reflect on getting something worth the money you pay. 

Current Event

Giants energy and R gems makes up 95% of the rewards

1080 nc coins you get 10 Loot boxes, just think about this ridiculous price if you get R gems and Giant energy

People pay and get crap. i think all is sick of this. 

If GM's look at these post MAKE OUR CASE WITH KOREA!!!! Fight for us argue the case, it is long overdue to make decent prices on L2 store and make better returns for players on ncwest.

Whales in game do not need to spend any money, they can do TOI, i heard its very good on adena drops.

Edited by FistofFury
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, FistofFury said:

Hi think everyone is aware of the very low odds now and getting sick and tried of the high prices for every l2 store promotion. Its ok if the high prices reflect on getting something worth the money you pay. 

Current Event

Giants energy and R gems makes up 95% of the rewards

1080 nc coins you get 10 Loot boxes, just think about this ridiculous price if you get R gems and Giant energy

People pay and get crap. i think all is sick of this. 

If GM's look at these post MAKE OUR CASE WITH KOREA!!!! Fight for us argue the case, it is long overdue to make decent prices on L2 store and make better returns for players on ncwest.

Whales in game do not need to spend any money, they can do TOI, i heard its very good on adena drops.

Exactly that, precisely what i think.

:x

• Thanks 1

On 04/09/2020 at 04:17, Srelock said:

Aqui está o link  https://d3v.me.uk/l2/books/

Esses números são para um jogador f2p de forma realista, se eu pagar pelo pacote Destiny e Prestige, os números serão maiores.

Com meu equipamento atual no Storm eu faço 48t xp e 230kk adena no PI eu faço cerca de 130kk adena e 8t xp, fortaleza 180 kk adena e 34t xp e no Iop eu faço cerca de 5t xp / h tudo isso sozinho sem membros do grupo. Com toda a busca da luz do dia, outro 24t  

Isso não é realista, o custo é de £ 80 por mês para mim com os pacotes e poções de manutenção de vitalidade e para que tipo de equipamento estou em um ponto onde conseguir um item que dá impulso me custou 80b os mais baratos e, claro, eu ' Estou trabalhando em turnos, então nas outras semanas eu não posso realmente fazer a missão diária porque não há festa quando eu vou jogar e às vezes sou expulso da festa porque não tenho pve.

Esta é a minha estatística no máximo 

Screenshot_20200904-081236_Remote_Deskto

How much billion u gear?

• Like 1