Venir Talisman lv 18 in Classic NA?

Tyriel

• L2 Team

The Venir Talisman was added in the Random Crafting System with the last update and is intended as we mentioned in the patch notes. 

Venir's Talisman Advanced Enchantment – Chance to obtain Lv. 15 ~ Lv. 24 Venir Talisman when opened

Talisman of Baium Advanced Enchantment – Chance to obtain Enchanted +3 ~ +5 Talisman of Baium when opened

Talisman - Speed Advanced Enchantment – Chance to obtain Enchanted +5 ~ +10 Speed Talisman when opened

1 hour ago, ImissL2 said:

So join Omega, invest in 3rd party programs,and then farm 1billion adena? sounds easy.

Win a siege, put ur char to farm at cata, sell power lvl, Sell some drops or even be a giran trader, buying cheap and reselling it a little bit more expensive.. many ways to earn adena in the L2, if u didnt figured it out yet, read my advice.

9 hours ago, Lyght said:

Win a siege, put ur char to farm at cata, sell power lvl, Sell some drops or even be a giran trader, buying cheap and reselling it a little bit more expensive.. many ways to earn adena in the L2, if u didnt figured it out yet, read my advice.

how can i join omega being a dwarf