advice on gear i just brought

aussielisaa

so made some adena from this event so brought amaranthine dualswords +7 and eternal heavy armour set 6+ all im playing a tyrr duelist  was wondering if it get better now with that gear cause it still feels bad when killing maybe i bleeped up gear since im newbie lol and also would be better dmg if i swaped made my main a bladedancer instead?

Edited by aussielisaa

unfortunately you have to buy a lot more staff to be able to solo in most areas.. A +6 weapon and armor are considered nothing or just basic as the game is now.. Most probably, the exalted equipment is better..

I would suggest to try to play with parties until you get more items..

2 minutes ago, m0da said:

unfortunately you have to buy a lot more staff to be able to solo in most areas.. A +6 weapon and armor are considered nothing or just basic as the game is now.. Most probably, the exalted equipment is better..

I would suggest to try to play with parties until you get more items..

would it help if i made two more accounts and play with them as well of try find a groups?

1 minute ago, aussielisaa said:

would it help if i made two more accounts and play with them as well of try find a groups?

Most people have at least 3 accounts for various reasons, so that would be a good idea to make an iss and a tank or maybe a healer for support..

However, i think you should also try to join some parties cause that may help you understand better how the game mechanics work..

Bladedancer is an ISS. They deal less damage than a Tyr, generally speaking, unless you have trillions in adena and can kit them properly. But if you could do that, you wouldn't be complaining about your Tyr. :D

+7 R99 duals are kind of a waste of money, unless they're Bloody and 300 element. The Exalted duals are just as good.

+6 R110 is only good if Enchanted status and you have 450 attribute. But here you want at least Bloody too. That's probably way out of your price range.

I probably would have gone with Enhanced Shadow Dualswords. What you want are weapons that give you as many boosts as possible and include some type of PVE damage boost. Enhanced Shadow duals also boost other areas that help you stay alive longer, like HP, and kill faster. They don't have to be the top weapons for PVE.

Instead of Heavy, you should use Eternal Light. Better stats all around for faster killing. The p.def you get with Heavy isn't the difference maker you think it is at this level. Remember, at this level your goal isn't to take hits. It's to kill fast.

Weapon and armor aren't everything. There are other ways to tweak your character. The easiest one is to join a Level 6 or higher clan. Those clans all give little stat boosts whenever their leader or officers are logged in the game. If you click on another character you can actually see what boosts they're getting from their clan advent. 

You have to invest Adena in a lot of items. important ones that give Patak skill crt rate and skill crt dmg u can start by changing sa on duals. enchant skills on focus. 

In return for your time and effort and of course, EUR you spend in Nstore odds are that the developer team will take a dump on it in the immediate future by changing rates exp and Adena drop increasing the level of the mobs, base resistance etc.Bbut it's ok u will get a herb to circumvent the fact that you becoming more and more irelevant in this time.

Bon appetite! 

The bottom line is DO NOT invest more time and Adena / eur. Uninstall and have fun , unwind in a different game with a different community hopefully a community that wants more for their buck and sticks together for "better AND worse" :)  GL with l2

11 hours ago, FatherFortuitous said:

Bladedancer is an ISS. They deal less damage than a Tyr, generally speaking, unless you have trillions in adena and can kit them properly. But if you could do that, you wouldn't be complaining about your Tyr. :D

+7 R99 duals are kind of a waste of money, unless they're Bloody and 300 element. The Exalted duals are just as good.

+6 R110 is only good if Enchanted status and you have 450 attribute. But here you want at least Bloody too. That's probably way out of your price range.

I probably would have gone with Enhanced Shadow Dualswords. What you want are weapons that give you as many boosts as possible and include some type of PVE damage boost. Enhanced Shadow duals also boost other areas that help you stay alive longer, like HP, and kill faster. They don't have to be the top weapons for PVE.

Instead of Heavy, you should use Eternal Light. Better stats all around for faster killing. The p.def you get with Heavy isn't the difference maker you think it is at this level. Remember, at this level your goal isn't to take hits. It's to kill fast.

Weapon and armor aren't everything. There are other ways to tweak your character. The easiest one is to join a Level 6 or higher clan. Those clans all give little stat boosts whenever their leader or officers are logged in the game. If you click on another character you can actually see what boosts they're getting from their clan advent. 

This is correct, get enhanced shadow duals. Have fun for a while.