FIX THE SERVER

DjThunder

Enough is enough NCsoft/NCwest, fix the server no more p2w items, we need more areas to farm... all the existing areas are capped by farmers/botters, you force players to buy p2w items or use bot for been able to play at End Game areas,

YOU PROMISE no p2w items at the announcement of the classic server

YOU PROMISE ballance to the classes

YOU PROMISE support

YOU PROMISE to listen to the feedbacks of the people (cause YOU HAVE to do it if you want a healthy game, and believe me your are not listening to anyone),

instead of all this we get from you more and more p2w event that make the "real money spenders" unbeatble in everyway (pve-pvp),

you destroy olympiads and now the only thing that matters is those who spend real money cause they are like heros in the game... they walk and trolling inside whole banch of players like nothing happens...

you destroy pvp, you deactivate all the other Castles except Giran ( propably you knew about the upcoming player QUITS  that YOUR behavior caused, so why let few ppl split to casltes??? that saws an empty server, A DEAD server!!!)

L2 store should be only for XP-SP boosts and cosmetics like IT WAS at the beginning of the server!!!

THE GOD DAMNED GAMES should have the "pay to progress faster" Character not P2W whoever is not giving EUROS-DOLLARS etc etc... WE DIDENT say to you "DONT earn money from your game..." you have to pay the people that works for you, and this is fully understandable and acceptable, we are not brainless trashes like you think we are!!!

You gave us once a Baium talisman and some boost events and what? you done with support and balancing????? 

Pull your selfs together, wake up and listen to your POOR (after all this money draining) players!!!

THIS IS NOT Lineage 2 Classic.... Lets be honest this is not even close to what we knew about lineage2....

F I X   T H E   S E R V E R

@Hime  @Juji

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have already written many times on the subject. I'm tired of NC Soft ignoring all our requests. 
I don't think the server administrators are idiots, they just want to shut down this project. 
They do it in a bad style and players will remember it when their new game comes out.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AxelFOley said:

I have already written many times on the subject. I'm tired of NC Soft ignoring all our requests. 

I don't think the server administrators are idiots, they just want to shut down this project. 

They do it in a bad style and players will remember it when their new game comes out.

For sure we are gonna remember their behavior!!! :)

@Juji @Hime @AnyOtherGMArround

FIX THE SERVER

We want a game : to come and relax, to have fun, to be able to communicate, socialize, make friends, love, discover new things, enjoy our progress.

We DO NOT want a game : to afk Grind all day, to drain our money week by week and month by month, have to maintain our VIP status, feel useless when we cannot participate to the next P2W event, we compare ourselves to the whales and see how poor we are

FIX THE SERVER

• Like 2

Well... we all know it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

This game has no support from both devs and publishers. The whole project is a standalone cash grab they made and forgot about, who keep getting them very good revenue by the way, don't get fooled. For the amount of development and maintenance this project has they are making a huge profit.

How do I know? I work in the video game industry since 2009, in localization and production so I can take a very accurate guess at what's the story behind the scenes.

Also what do you expect the admins to do? They are nothing more than community managers, pretty much comparable to a call center employer and I don't really think their morale or dedication for their job is at their highest or possibly it never was.

Nobody really cares about this game or this server and you can see it clearly if you step in as a new player.

@Juji for once listen to players the game is static even for big whales who have spend thousands of dollars and plenty of time to have the best items in the server they have the levels and the biggest difference between them and normal players are that can grind in LoA or Toi (max 4o floor) 

Who cares why should i invest money and time in your game? I can afk farm in WoA with out SS and just leveling slower maybe but without me need to spend 1000$ or even better just ask one of them to power level me for adenas,adenas that ppl buy from adena seller's cuz at the state the game is you cant farm adena so you push ppl to buy from other ppl and this is lost money for your business, and the same thing happens with your p2w events , why someone pay you 200$ for a pendant that he isn't sure he max out and not pay 200$ to someone to get the pendant done? Epics thats a big joke the only way to get one is to pay money to someone of the farmers.

Content? New updates? You are so slow that most ppl just tired waiting and jump out of the game. 

With the most countries in the world in lockdown and ppl staying at home you have the lowest in game base player's ever in Giran. Server they are not more than 100 active players and thats a shame.

Btw for some rumours that i heard out if you consider to close this project and open essence server i personally there is no way to play and i believe the most of the ppl here who have left still playing this game...

@devteam @Juji

a big up ,  for the guys upper comments and suggestions. In few words :

unlock old existing in game areas .

invert and bring back 7 signs feature as long unsealing being swapped with cloths you could add obtaining ancient adena for cloth etc . ( its seems worthless to point out that you selling event boxes with random  s grade parts sealed - when random craft is unsealed granted)

you converted monsters and areas into unique or  as dungeon - add adena /time / availability to farm also commodore players without max gear enchanted/ add drop features for time exchanging stones for those dungeons 

fix auto pvp when chaotic mode - even players of similar or friendly clan getting offended obviously through ayto farming ( that auto farming is a great balance and feature against botting players ) 

balance from 100% - power attacking received  damage raids bosses into least 30-70 so also mages can have an achievement goal of farming or degreasing magic damage received to raids bosses as long now the only class that makes damage its ooooooonly destroyers

make enchanting or upgrading consumables dropable through game environment ( even the 50% of existing items - agathion scrolls/talisman of fate /cloak stones - scrolls 

that is a good start of good relations and respect responsibilities against people/players trust . 

Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, DjThunder said:

Everyone is quitting!

Well there isnt anything going on ingame atm, besides being afk for months to get level 86-87. The most excitiment we get nowadays is every Wednesday to see what new OP item will be added to gamble for in the shop. Maybe i will be even more OP to oneshot everyone after spending another grand or so.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DjThunder said:

Everyone is quitting!

Are you willing to fix anything?Even your GM buffs @Juji was wrong 2 days ago.You had forgotten to give us haste!

Haste was in the GM buffs, but it was at the front  so if you had self buffs, warlock buffs, etc. it was usually the buff that got knocked off.

sorry for my bad english but  i will try to explain my side of view for the problems on this server. 

i was thinking its nice idea too start again  official.. i  will be able to  grind spoil and craft items i will enjoy the days that i play with  real ppls clans wars pvp.

i will grow lvl i will craft my s grade set and weapon and i will be better guilded so i am possible to fight true olympiad games with 5 buffs from the npc yeah,

5 buffs and normal fight without transformations sayha buffs and etc. i loged in on the game again after  1 year so i realised that i am playing a  other game and not lineage 2 classic. dunno what it is but its loock like simular. i realized that i will never be possible to craft something after i was loocking for rcps b grade. so one dream just got killed xD

then i have say ok np i will not use anymore my dwarfs. i will lvl up my main. i lvled up 77 lvl atm and i see only  ppls farming nonstop. no spots for the low lvl guys. if u dont have a full pt from ur own u will never have a person with u too play in pt  like normaly every one have his 9 char pt so no point to share something with the other! 

the clans are totaly dead.  nobody answers u in something cuz every one here in this server log in one time wednesday and he loocks his pc again after the server restart. 

the olympiad system i was watching some matches its not like normaly so i decided to play a other server only for oly..  i dont know the reason i still play  like this game but everythink here is not classic. its a new system that is useless. the sadest thing is that everyone here have a problem with this everyday we loose more ppls and more and nobody cares to fix all the problems... we have a party searching system that is useless nobody use this xD. the clan lvl up the castles all are so complicated and not so good.

only giran castle is in this server the others  i dont know why nobody cant siege them xD the farming zones like woa forge of gods and etc are only for attributes no drop nothing useless zones. srsly i have only this question maybe i am wrong but i have this question.!!! is this lineage 2 classic? maybe is time to change somethings?

i know u must get something  nothing is free u need get payed so u are possible to pay the workers but u can do this with many ways! appereance is one thats my tipp 

and i can give u more payable ways.  and my other tipp is if u make this all changes !  i am sure a lot of ppls will come back. more ppls more cash u will get like company! 

if u make all this again  seven signs system true olympiad system craft spoil fixed. the farming zones fixed   the clan and castle systems. maybe if u make a teritorywar it would be nice.!!!  and instances! so ppls can participate together like a pt. and bring back some quests !!! .  make this server more with real persons ! and a lot of more things....!!! if u want help by ideas we the players can give u alot every one here is possible too do this  !!! i am ready to help how ever u want guys !  i hope any one from the gms see this and think about that ! 

@Juji @Hime