So other players can really do this?

This is not hello kitty land.  If you do not like pk them back.  If you can't get stronger and then pk them later.

This is a pvp game for a reason, someone makes you mad you kill them, but just like IRL there are consequences beyond game mechanics especially if your in a clan or they are.

Yes, they can do that. If it is a really, really stacked character backed by a powerful clan they can lock down the entire area for as long as they  want.

Ignore the people that tell you that maybe you can get powerful, too, one day and fight back. What they mean to say is if you spend thousands and thousands of dollars, maybe then you can buy just enough equipment and level high enough that they kill you in 2 shots instead of 1. 

Your only hope for revenge is to join up with their enemy. But usually their enemy acts just like they do. It's a choice of selling your soul to the demon, Beelzebub,  or the demon, Pazuzu. Take your pick. The only thing I can tell you with 100% certainty is that there aren't any divine angels or saints in this game.

Welcome to the world of Lineage II. Consider yourself warned.

@Get2ThePointanyone who knows me knows I know that is in fact not true, as even the most "powerful" clans or players treat L2 line a sprint not a marathon.  I was locked out of baium back in the day but found a sneaky way and got it.  I was locked out of plains of lizdardman until I found a time when they would be afk botting to take them out.  I found holes in the old war system for clans that wanted to war me, I held castles when a clan my gear range shouldn't even be on the field.  

No you won't win every fight and some are not smart to start at certain times, but I have gotten to the point where someone makes me made I warn them and they still keep going I drop them and keep going on.  If they come back and want to pvp I will if not it don't bother me.  You have no idea if this guy just was better gear or higher level but I am sorry if I got somewhere and it takes your more than 30 seconds to kill one mob you need to leave.  Your obviously somewhere to high for you.  If you choose to stay you will still leave by someone killing you lol.

You have to be versatile to play this game. You need to be able to feed on the weak and harass the strong.

You mainly have to be "stupid" or stubborn enough against the strong and heartless against the weak.

The other day I made a guy with +16 weapon pk me 20+ times before he realised that despite all the money he has spend in the game he will still die if he goes afk. He left the spot and I grinded in peace.

Similarly I bully the weak to the point they just stop setting their group within my radius. 

What if I end up dead a couple of nights from being a prick, eventually ppl just leave me alone because I can emulate retardation to the point of brilliance and most people just can't handle it. 🤓

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 5:09 AM, Traingirl said:

You have to be versatile to play this game. You need to be able to feed on the weak and harass the strong.

You mainly have to be "stupid" or stubborn enough against the strong and heartless against the weak.

The other day I made a guy with +16 weapon pk me 20+ times before he realised that despite all the money he has spend in the game he will still die if he goes afk. He left the spot and I grinded in peace.

Similarly I bully the weak to the point they just stop setting their group within my radius. 

What if I end up dead a couple of nights from being a prick, eventually ppl just leave me alone because I can emulate retardation to the point of brilliance and most people just can't handle it. 🤓

Doesn't really sound like a fun way to play this game. But if it works for you, hey, knock yourself out.

On 3/7/2021 at 7:10 PM, Slycutter said:

@Get2ThePointanyone who knows me knows I know that is in fact not true, as even the most "powerful" clans or players treat L2 line a sprint not a marathon.  I was locked out of baium back in the day but found a sneaky way and got it.  I was locked out of plains of lizdardman until I found a time when they would be afk botting to take them out.  I found holes in the old war system for clans that wanted to war me, I held castles when a clan my gear range shouldn't even be on the field.  

No you won't win every fight and some are not smart to start at certain times, but I have gotten to the point where someone makes me made I warn them and they still keep going I drop them and keep going on.  If they come back and want to pvp I will if not it don't bother me.  You have no idea if this guy just was better gear or higher level but I am sorry if I got somewhere and it takes your more than 30 seconds to kill one mob you need to leave.  Your obviously somewhere to high for you.  If you choose to stay you will still leave by someone killing you lol.

I gather you know your place in the pecking order at the end of the day. Your tenure in the game has earned you a degree of respect that new players don't have. People won't PK you or mess with you generally because you're a known quantity. Again, newer players like the poster are generally ***, if they don't have either the gear or the powerful alliances to fight back. It's as simple as that.

What works for most noobs is simply to advise them to go hunt elsewhere. They don't have a chance in hell of influencing a powerful clan that truly intends to lock down an area.

9 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Doesn't really sound like a fun way to play this game. But if it works for you, hey, knock yourself out.

It's a form of pvp, by attrition.

This game, like many other mmos, has many forms of currency you can use to your advantage.

-Time
-Money
-Numbers
-Wits
-Luck
-Persistence/stubborness

To name a few.

Now you decide how you want to play at any given situation. I for one, feel like being persistent is my main form of currency when facing greater numbers or I am being heavily outgeared. 

Even though I am lucky enough to be in a pretty strong alliance I never ask for assistance when I am facing greater odds. 

A) Because that is not reliable at any given moment and,
B) Because I find it extremely satisfying when I overcome hurdles alone.

Last night I had to fight for almost 4 hour to secure a spot in Beleth (No a worthwhile endevour) against a bot group that decided to afk right next to my pull. Literally 10 protectors came for over 4 hours with some being extremely overgeared comparing to me. In the end I "won". Got killed several times, spend few resources and time. Was it worth it? logisticaly speaking probably not! 
Did I have fun fighting/griefing/trolling 10+ ppl? Absolutely yes.
Did I make an impression to them that I am not a person they want to bleep with? Absolutely yes.

@Traingirl  One issue you overlooked is your not the leader or officer of your clan. Granted you were fighting a bot group so not a big deal.    

L2 is a very big political game also.  So your actions effect others in your clan and ally.  So if that was a clan that your clan was friendly with or has connections with good or bad now an officer / leader has to now deal with the fall out of that.  Once you join a clan and ally you are no longer playing in vacuum as to my previous point.  It has forced people to reroll or quit game when they burn too many of the wrong bridges.

As a wise person once said (my father lol) be careful who you screw with on the way up they are same people that will be stepping on you on your way back down.  No one stays on top forever.

Depends what and how you want to play this game.. There are too many trolls on this forum (and in game), enjoying to put new/less experienced players down.

My advice is to not bother too much about them, those are usually wannabe that really do their best to show off.. the real top wouldnt bother with this kind of behaviour.

Will not mention names, but just look into "narrow minded troll comments" and check those profiles.. will not take you long after reading their comments how useless it is to even give them air.. (more air you give them, more noice they make :( ).

Its true however that the standard in this server community is low.. but there are good players still around.