1700+ pantheon chests today.

CataPvE

3 hours ago, CataPvE said:

1200$ and not even a fking shining man...

Please tell me you did not spend 1,200 USD on this event. There is an event to spend that kind of money on, but this isn't that event. People have been warning since the event started that the drop odds were terrible. Unless you see 200 new people running around with new Dragon weapons, don't spend big for the event. Don't do it. Ever. You're just encouraging them to do another event just like it in the future.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Please tell me you did not spend 1,200 USD on this event. There is an event to spend that kind of money on, but this isn't that event. People have been warning since the event started that the drop odds were terrible. Unless you see 200 new people running around with new Dragon weapons, don't spend big for the event. Don't do it. Ever. You're just encouraging them to do another event just like it in the future.

I did not spend lol

3 hours ago, CataPvE said:

Because 1800 worth 1200$ lol,omfg low iq players.

That depends on where you live and how you buy ncoin/adena. 

20000 ncoin = 271.xx usd in usa

20000 ncoin = 375 chests

1500 chests = 1085 usd

The only low iq in this thread is the person who opened an additional 1700+ boxes after week 1 and what everyone else posted. 

• Haha 1

On 3/13/2021 at 4:44 AM, CataPvE said:

I did not spend lol

Well, you kind of did. Just because you're a secondary consumer doesn't mean that you aren't a factor in NCSoft's shenanigans. Consider that someone paid real money for Ncoins to buy the event boxes. You then buy the event boxes from them (at a mark-up) using adena. The seller thinks to himself, "Hey, these people must be low IQ. They are buying lots of event boxes at a  higher price than they actually cost, even though the rewards are crappy. Let's keep doing it!" They, in turn buy more boxes with real cash and you in turn buy more boxes with adena.  No, you didn't buy it with cash, but you're nevertheless a pivotal part of the market pipeline.

At the end of the day, NCSoft sees the increased profit margin and thinks to themselves, "Hey, this event sells! They must ALL be low IQ players. Let's do it again!!!" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1