Primeval Island Drop

Equadym

• L2 Team
21 hours ago, Equadym said:

Leveling at Primeval Island I just got a fantastic drop...

Scroll Enchant Weapon D-Grade

x23gaaujbymcawy648zhn_s.jpg

Is that a bug right?

Not a bug. Someone was messing with you and dropped that scroll on the ground. We checked drop tables and that scroll no longer exists for any monster drops.

57 minutes ago, Juji said:

Not a bug. Someone was messing with you and dropped that scroll on the ground. We checked drop tables and that scroll no longer exists for any monster drops.

Not sure about that as when commenting this with friends, one of them told he received an Enchant Weapon C-Grade in Tannor 🤒

Is anybody getting these weird drops at Primeval or somewhere else?

I

21 minutes ago, BAFRY said:

I need to know where I get the armor and weapons enchants, as I didn't find the dropan locations or what to buy, please !!!

Usually you get R-Grade enchant scrolls as reward from instances, also you can buy them from people with stores in Aden, or you can check the Auction NPC in towns

But only R-Grade and a few S-Grade are available

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, Equadym said:

Not sure about that as when commenting this with friends, one of them told he received an Enchant Weapon C-Grade in Tannor 🤒

Is anybody getting these weird drops at Primeval or somewhere else?

Someone dropped that scroll as well. The low-grade scrolls do not drop anymore and are extremely valuable 💰🙃💰

10 hours ago, KingUnderGround said:

Yep more valuable than a stage 3 dragon weapon!

@Juji When will you put victoria secret in the L2 store, so I can dress up my ertheia girl the right way? ;)

You know what Victoria's secret is right?   The secret was it was  not victoria but a man designing everything that started the business lol